Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

The prisons around Hampton Roads Virginia are always getting into trouble for not providing inmates with necessary medical treatment. Sure it is that way across the country.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    AnnaGrace, Laughing, Myvice and 8 others like this.
  2. EAGD

EAGD Well-Known Member

Hey thanks!

I think it's bc I don't have a membership to the paper...ugh

andalso, Myvice, Tink56 and 2 others like this.
  3. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

Don't worry, I live in CT and I'm still confused as to what the heck a mudroom is. I've never personally had one.

amgee, Laughing, Myvice and 5 others like this.
  4. EAGD

EAGD Well-Known Member

They have them in our grocery stores...first time I saw it, I ran the other way....Huxleys Brave New World

5. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

My kids school is 3 mins away, I regularly leave to do the drop off without my purse, and in the PJ's :rolleyes: I regularly also leave the coffee cup out, because I will be right back... I do bring my phone because the kids have songs on my playlist they want to listen to on the way; otherwise I have forgotten the phone at home.

Yesterday, I thought about this case, as I dropped the kids to school, without a purse, a coffee on the counter, and I pulled into my garage and thought..hmmm if I close the door from inside my car, he's trapped in here before I get out of my car, but I could punch reverse and take out my own garage door to escape; or I could get out of the car walk to the keypad and try to close it from keypad and he ambushes me. So, I am at my keypad...and ..

I look around my garage for 'weapons' I might use on this little munchkin, I had baseball bats, hockey sticks, lacrosse sticks, tennis rackets one step away from me, one reach away --- so my thought is - she would have been able to at least blacken his eyes and made him much worse for the wear if she even had that moment to grab - equipment and with 5 kids all of that was sure to be at her ready...

So, I am thinking he caught her completely off guard because with 5 kids, there would have been something to use on the petite dictator. Also, I had several shovels within a reach...man that would have been great if she bashed his head in with a shovel...UGHH!! Frustrating, looking back...

6. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

And, wasn't it after AW2 when Bowman gave the rather odd and emotional comments to the press: "Michelle should be considered innocent.l.long emotional pause...and she should be." And, it was the next, later that month, hearing in which her father most of the time giving Attorney Colangelo the "stink eye."

Interestingly, she did not 'officially' move out of 4JX until late October or November, right.

September 5th after AW2 Attorney Bowman
    “We have a judicial system in this country, which is the foundation of our democracy. The most important parts of that system are the presumption of innocence and trial by jury, so I’d like you to remember that Michelle is presumed innocent and she should be,” Bowman said Thursday. “We are prepared to let judgement rest in a jury’s hands.”
    Girlfriend of Estranged Husband of Missing Mom Jennifer Dulos Turns Herself in to Police

Court hearing September 18
    NORWALK — Michelle Troconis clung to her father, burying her tear-streaked face into his shoulder, moments before entering the courtroom for her arraignment Wednesday morning.
    Jennifer Dulos case: ‘Lying lover’ Troconis emotional in court

Differing reports but during October and November MT moves her belongings out of 4 JX.....
    Michelle Troconis Reportedly Moves Items Out Of Fotis Dulos' Home

After AW2 NP referred to MT as the "Lying Lover," but quickly changed it to a line about the extreme pressure MT was facing from the State. I imagine FD was worried about angering MT and wanted her to stick to parts of the alibi scripts. Then, NP started to use the line, "MT and KM, I'm sure, will tell the truth in court." MOO

7. SoBu

SoBu Well-Known Member

This type of “head badge” is the piece I picture that they found from the bike. Anyone else? Not sure that it is but it would be possible to pry this off, if it’s anything like the comparable piece on the bikes we have. upload_2020-1-11_19-56-54.jpeg
    Benjamin’s 1970s Mercier 300

8. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Thanks, @afitzy. This case has infuriated me from the outset. I had not seen those two articles. Fd is such an arrogant con-artist. So typical of a covert narcissist. Be so sweet and respectful to the parents of a woman he's secretly emotionally manipulating so they will be so generous in return. No way do I believe Mr. Farber made any "agreement" to give Fd money with no expectation of a return nor do I believe Fd gave Mr. Farber any money to invest.

JMO

9. LosAngeles

LosAngeles Well-Known Member

We have a mudroom and a typical pattern is to park the car, close the garage door, walk into the mudroom, drop your purse, keys, muddy shoes, heavy coat etc...(in other words, unload all of the items you'll need when you are ready to head out of the house again) and walk into the kitchen. I'm sure the purse in the kitchen set off an alarm when LA saw it on the floor. Not a typical pattern. I'm still noodling on why the purse was in the kitchen and on the floor. Hmmm.

10. WWP

WWP Member

Picture of the mudroom from the old listing on realtor.com - picture #16 69 Welles Ln, New Canaan, CT 06840 - realtor.com®

11. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

Are you able to post a screen shot here for the Mudroom? Zillow's number 11 picture is of the office. Below is picture 10 of the Butler's Pantry facing the kitchen and the Mudroom entrance is just to the right Between the Pantry and the Kitchen. I do not see a picture of the actual mudroom. Did they take the picture down?

IMO.

Attached Files:

12. Alkali13

Butler's Pantry? :confused:

Laughing, afitzy, Fizzlemisty and 4 others like this.
  13. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

After re-reading the new AWs once again, I have come up with some new thoughts to address a few of the questions:
    • FO, hair-conscious as he was (by several statements he made), shaved at least his head if not also his arms (by several accounts) either the night before or early that morning (at 4:20AM).
    • He left alone - because of the above, he would not have wanted Michelle's hair to have been found.
    • MT, following the plan, went to take selfies, which was likely not something she normally did - clearly part of the schedule.
    • FD planned to kidnap Jennifer, or do a bloodless killing and take her body -- either way, to make it look like an abduction.
    • In order to do the above, he surprised her from behind in the garage, restrained/overpowered her, perhaps with the pillow to stop her screams. He put a zip tie around her neck first perhaps, to get control, then around her arms, legs.
    • Perhaps he was wearing a ski mask, and she didn't even know who he was, at least at first?
    • If he assaulted her it was around this time. He had a harder time controlling her than he had expected - he thought he could overpower her more easily - so he grabbed something nearby - a hockey stick, something - or, a knife that he had with him - and then the scene became bloody - which he had NOT anticipated. (Think KB's murder, where it was harder than he thought it would be). Cut underwear could be at this point, or could be later back at 80MS (not getting into detail here; LE know more.)
    • We know he didn't anticipate a bloody scene, as he didn't even bring paper towels or a pillow
    • Cleanup was much more than he expected
    • He put her in a bag - unconscious, and literally bleeding to death - and into her truck, along with his bike.
    • Drove to park where the Tacoma was waiting
    • Moved her and the bike to the Tacoma
    • Cleaned her truck as well as he could in 20 min, jogged to the pond at the park while there to drop her phone to make it look like she was jogging there, and was abducted there. Set up her truck to leave lights on so someone would hopefully steal it.
    • Drove to 80MS.
    • Put on ponchos - one for him and one for MT. SINCE HE DIDN'T EXPECT THE SCENE AT NC to be so bloody, these were intended for what he did at 80MS and may have been stored there. Were these sold by MT's sister? Her sister sells plastic foot-coverings.
    • Proceeded to, with MT's help, clean up car.
    • Somehow prepared to bury or dissect (?) Wearing ponchos.
    • Put her in bags <- THIS PART IS NOT CLEAR - or left her for KM somewhere
    • Brought trash bags to Albany Ave
    • Called KM on the ride while on Albany Ave to say it was done
      - OR, to tell him WHERE TO GET THE BODY - FOR KM TO BURY?
    • Or: Called KM, as part of an alibi that evening ("I was in Hartford all day!" - not knowing cameras caught him dumping evidence, and not expecting that evidence to ever be found.
    The following day, he had done all he needed to do - everything was done on the 24th. Why? Because he expected to get his kids early that next day. He would not have had loose ends left to do.

Purse on floor at home:
    If it were a handbag with upright handles, it would be less in the way - with 5 kids' stuff to get ready for school in the morning - to leave it on the floor (which I'm sure was spotless). 5 lunches, backpacks, etc - that's a lot on the counters already.

She may have grabbed her wallet/license, phone, and keys, and left, with tea and granola bar ready for her return- in too much of a rush that morning to have them before she left.

She may have left the purse on the floor in an area not visible directly from the garage. Perhaps there were coats or backpacks over it.

FD might not have seen it and was afraid of leaving tracks around the house and needed to get out of there after using sink to wash blood off of him / splattered (on his face? He probably didn't care about blood that was elsewhere except that it might get on car seat.)

ETA: or more likely: he saw purse, but it didn't fit in with his abduction plan - he took what he wanted from it already - it was just more stuff to get rid of, so he didn't need the purse.

Still working on all of these ideas. Will refine as I go along...

14. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

The warrant states the purse was on the floor in the doorway between the kitchen and mud room. So more or less as you describe for the mud room as a place to store purses, coats, shoes, boots. The odd thing is that it was in the doorway, on the floor. Being in the doorway probably stood out because someone would trip over it walking through the doorway, for example.

15. Annicade

Annicade Well-Known Member

Hi FD!!! You are going down! God speed!!!

16. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

That is a butler's pantry, but if you scroll through the Zillow shots you will see the mudroom on photo #16.

17. Alkali13

If it was in the doorway, does this mean there was no door? Or was the purse holding the door open? Or was the door just left wide open?

18. WWP

WWP Member

Here is the actual mudroom

Attached Files:

19. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

We have a mud room and it is a place to hold coats, shoes, backpacks, muddy boots, gloves and also has a utility sink. It is off our kitchen and has a door to the backyard and a door into the garage. Our kids never used our front door.
    JMO

Laughing, afitzy, Chloe_ee and 4 others like this.
  20. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

Or was something covering/concealing the purse from the angle of the entrance from garage - considering 5 kids' worth of 'stuff'?

Or he saw the purse, took what he wanted out of it (but already had her phone and keys - all he really needed!) - and left it on purpose because it was just more to get "rid" of?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.