Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

Agree with everything you said! As a historian I knew a man in CT who's dad was JFK's CT campaign manager and he always boasted with a huge smile on his face that his dad is the reason CT changed. I did some research and sure enough, CT was always Republican, right up to JFK's election and hasn't been since.

2. NameisNobody

NameisNobody Well-Known Member

ENtSmtPWsAIm6d5.png

Oh PattyWack,

Your fly swatter will not be able to keep you free, no matter how big or fast it moves.....the swarm of flies will be a plague that takes its prisoners.
    Swat one, then ten more take its place.

They will smother any retort you bring, leaving you no choice but to whither on the vine.

spammie, Flicka1, Jen3135 and 21 others like this.
  3. afitzy

afitzy No sè nada

Yes, MT might never flip but with each AW her presence and role in the murder of JFd becomes clearer IMO.

In my mind now as it relates to this horrific crime, its become very blurry where Fd begins and MT ends in terms of the planning and execution of this murder.

The 'Motives List' for BOTH Fd and MT is getting clearer and clearer IMO with AW3.

AW3 develops clearly IMO the idea of an angry and frustrated MT who was possibly quite jealous of JFd.

Was the hatred of JFd, due to the length of time that the divorce was ongoing, by BOTH MT and Fd simply building and building to the point where it exploded? Did MT actively arguing with Fd about the situation simply push him to the edge where he was unable to see options clearly? Premeditation seems clear in all the AWs IMO so something was driving this murder that seemed largely money driven IMO.

Anger and rage seem to thread their way through the Fd/JFd divorce and the KM/KM STBX divorce. I do very much see possibility for further murder charges here.

I read the court testimony in the last KM divorce hearing again yesterday and it was surreal that the Judge heard what KM STBX was saying, watched the video of the home security footage and yet still denied the protective order.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame'! I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.

MOO

4. afitzy

afitzy No sè nada

Yes, MT might never flip but with each AW her presence and role in the murder of JFd becomes clearer IMO.

In my mind now as it relates to this horrific crime, its become very blurry where Fd begins and MT ends in terms of the planning and execution of this murder.

The 'Motives List' for BOTH Fd and MT is getting clearer and clearer IMO with AW3.

AW3 develops clearly IMO the idea of an angry and frustrated MT who was possibly quite jealous of JFd.

Was the hatred of JFd, due to the length of time that the divorce was ongoing, by BOTH MT and Fd simply building and building to the point where it exploded? Did MT actively arguing with Fd about the situation simply push him to the edge where he was unable to see options clearly? Premeditation seems clear in all the AWs IMO so something was driving this murder that seemed largely money driven IMO.

Anger and rage seem to thread their way through the Fd/JFd divorce and the KM/KM STBX divorce. I do very much see possibility for further murder charges here.

I read the court testimony in the last KM divorce hearing again yesterday and it was surreal that the Judge heard what KM STBX was saying, watched the video of the home security footage and yet still denied the protective order.

Even more stunning (not surprising given his history IMO) was that Atty. P. chastised KM STBX for 'seeking her 15 of fame' after her IMO courageous and very long court appearance to face an angry and dismissive alcoholic husband that she was seeking to divorce! I hope that LE is providing protection to KM STBX wife 24/7 as I do believe her life could very well be in danger here. KM STBX wife endured DV for the duration of her marriage along with the horror of spousal rape. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what the CT Family Court did to assist and support her efforts to divorce her husband?

I do wonder what Atty. P. will say if we see conspiracy to murder charges filed against Fd for the attempted murder of KM STBX? Will he be so quick this time to say, "bring it on"? Doubt it greatly.

MOO

5. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Agree....1000%.

MT had a shopping trip the morning of the 24th. Maybe MT/Fd were aware of the dangers of purchasing items that might link them to clean up, but if Fd's plans changed and it wasn't a clean death for JFd, and he realized he would need to bring the body back to Mountain Spring, he could have called MT on a burner phone to get additional supplies to make the cleanup easier at MS. I agree with so many of you that his initial intent was a clean kill and a drop off of the body somewhere to make it appear JFd had been attacked and killed while exercising or ????? However, something went wrong and Fd realized he had to invent plan B.

One of the comments by MT in the arrest warrant that was interesting was the reference to Fd "going into the basement at MS." First, I didn't know there was a basement. I think LE has carefully selected which of MT's word salads to include in the warrant. Secondly, one has to wonder what cleaning he was doing in the basement. If there were concrete floors, hope LE looked for fresh, newer placement of cement. Is there a sump pump in the basement? Was that checked for substances, etc.? Is there running water in the basement? Did they use luminol in the basement? MT/Fd had almost a week to finish cleaning at Mountain Spring before LE was able to gather additional search warrants for the property. I believe the initial warrants were for a living JFd, but after confirming the trash bag date, and the arrest of Fd and MT, that changed.

I agree that the State has created an almost airtight, step-by-step warrant that will be very difficult to argue against in trial. Among my hopes is the wish that Fd WAS captured going through the woods behind Welles Lane. Someone said that was probable a long time ago on one of the threads. THAT would be the final piece of the puzzle that would negate any of NP's "stories" about what happened.
    MOO...IMO

Flicka1, Jen3135, Sconnie and 25 others like this.
  6. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

IMO
    I think it means FD is at risk for being killed by an inmate because it will make a name for the inmate, killing a well known prisoner.
    IMO

7. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

Hello Friends...I follow a FB site about true crime (of course I do, lol!). There is a member there who has collected most, if not all, of Jennifer's writing on The Patch (and other places). I am hoping this is okay to post; because in my mind - it states VOLUMES about FD...it is truly heartbreaking to read...

In a post written by Jennifer Dulos called “Take me home, country road”, she describes Fotis relationship with Andreas Toutziaridis who is listed in the warrant.

“He goes to Greece on Tuesday for a week, partially for business, and partially to reconnect with his friends there. Chiefly his best friend: Andreas. Right now our wedding ring is being worn on a modern necklace of a Christ on the cross that Andreas gave to him, right next to Jesus. (His knuckle is swollen.) He says it does not fit anymore. So there I am, on a symbol of friendship with Andreas, right next to the Son of God, around his neck, but now actually next to the sink, while he works out.

Before we got married he told me that his friends mean everything to him. That there is nothing he would not do for a friend. That they rank even above his own family.”

8. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

They should check their computer histories, which I hope LE has done....

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, Myvice and 9 others like this.
  9. SkylarSid

SkylarSid The Biting Dog!

Maybe they were having a verbal exchange and she enraged him. JMO.

Flicka1, Myvice, CTGrammy and 3 others like this.
  10. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Shouldn’t KM’s wife attorney- as an officer of the court have notified police or a Judge that KM was using FD to get around the protection order. He knew she was going to meet with him.
    I wish a reporter would ask the Divorce Shark why he didn’t.

11. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

He was already enraged. 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds. MOO.

12. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

Yes that is what I was trying to state. The 1st or ex-nanny ran over Mama Dulos. Some folks were stating that Mams Dulos fell down steps. I just wanted to confirm that was not the case.

Flicka1, Myvice, CTGrammy and 3 others like this.
  13. SkylarSid

SkylarSid The Biting Dog!

And also likely to come after her at anytime. They locked the door when he was in the back yard with his kids! They were scared of him and she was probably jumpy at her own shadow. That kind of stress is extremely exhausting. JMO.

14. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

I registered...Pattis is not listed.

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, NoSI and 9 others like this.
  15. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

She was run over a few months after she fell down the steps.

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, Myvice and 15 others like this.
  16. NameisNobody

NameisNobody Well-Known Member

MT was queen for a day, well may 3 days actually ..and blew it.

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, Myvice and 9 others like this.
  17. RM2315

RM2315 Member

Thank you! I have been reading this site for months so I’m glad to be here. He had a few special privileges- he was in a green jumpsuit from being at McDougal Walker- cops let him change into his suit that we all saw on TV. NP was able to meet with him for almost unlimited time before appearing infront of the judge- he also was transported on his own so he didn’t have to deal with any more questions from other individuals locked up at Stamford court.

Flicka1, sraybella, Sconnie and 22 others like this.
  18. RM2315

RM2315 Member

trust me garner is much better than BCC lol

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, Myvice and 8 others like this.
  19. Mimi in London

Mimi in London Well-Known Member

Agreed. And when it comes out, I wonder if it might involve KM’s latest special interest, immigration.

Flicka1, Fizzlemisty, Myvice and 11 others like this.
  20. Daisyeve

Daisyeve Well-Known Member

He will go after whoever he thinks has “wronged” him and won’t give up until he is locked up or completely out of resources and then he will still think about it and plan. People like FD go through attorneys by firing the one that isn’t getting the results they want. I think there is a person he would kill right now if he can figure out how to get to her. He is very dangerous and not to be trusted. It’s really awful that he has family that enables him.MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.