Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

I also think that the zip ties were perhaps used to help with the transport. This could be Why Fd used zip ties that were 3 feet long. Keeping the body tight would be much better than a body with arms and legs flopping around, when he is putting her in and out of vehicles. I know a sleeping child feels heavier and harder to manage when picking them up, than if they are awake. It would be the same with an adult. Please, NO PUN INTENDED, but this is the definition of dead weight.

IMO.

2. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

I'm still so delighted that these two are arrested. I can't wait to see them convicted.

3. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

(BBE) From what I have been reading, FORE had a great web site and maybe 4 properties (?), but they seem unsold. Did KM really have anything to do with any "transactions?" Were there property acquisitions or transactions before the homes were built or sales that fell through that KM was a part of? Though this seems minor, it makes me wonder if KM really did legal work for FD, was paid in the ordinary course of business, etc.

pandaknows, Flicka1, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  4. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

Agree 100%. He is so annoying in so many ways...pompous attitude, whiney, unpolished (that ponytail!), unprofessional, desperate, condescending, exasperating, hypocritical, arrogant and a charlatan, just to name a few. All imo, of course. But I am really getting tired of his SCHTICK!

5. RoosterRock

RoosterRock Well-Known Member

IMO
    I bet FD got KM to do some illegal work with the proceeds of the real estates sales and/or KM embezzled some of his funds and FD used that info to get KM to do his dirty work. STBX of KM said KM was indebted to FD but did not elaborate. Both are bad dudes and KM is a known alcoholic with his career doomed as an attorney. Definitely they were both trying to off their wives and digging human graves was in the plan. FD was attempting to lure KD's STBX to his property to broker a so called reunion when we all know, it would have been a death trap. Good thing she went to LE to report KD using FD to communicate with her as a violation of the court order.
    Just bad dudes, really off the deep in with reality.
    IMO

Flicka1, 303gmf, bubby girl and 22 others like this.
  6. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Just found an article, apologize if it's been posted before, that discusses possible ways the case may be handled and various other defense attorneys' views on the case. It also gives a few positive opinions on Norm and his abilities.
    From a Defense attorney Glenn Conway of New Haven:

"When Conway was asked whether he, too, would ask for a probable cause hearing, he said: “Absolutely! You can challenge the state’s key witnesses on the stand. You can eyeball their demeanor. You get to see the cards the state has, their evidence. And that is gold.”

Williams said the biggest question faced by Pattis and Dulos is whether during the trial itself Dulos will testify on his own behalf or exercise his right not to testify. Williams noted defendants usually don’t testify because they might not hold up well during cross-examination. “But in a case like this, when there’s so much (publicity) out there, it might be one of those times where Norm recommends he testify.”

“This will be one of the hardest questions Norm and his client have to make,” Williams said. “At this point it’s too early for Norm to make a recommendation. But I’d tell him (Dulos) he should start thinking about it. It could be the most significant decision he makes in his life.”

CT defense attorneys: Circumstantial case against Fotis Dulos a strong one

7. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

I think she has already made so many conflicting statements that they may not want her as a witness, IMO.

Flicka1, Laughing, Myvice and 10 others like this.
  8. Outforjustice

Outforjustice Well-Known Member

I’d love to hear why Williams thinks it
    Could be the most significant decision
    of his life .
    Pro’s and Con’s .
    If I was an Attorney , I’d want my client to not utter a word .

9. NameisNobody

NameisNobody Well-Known Member

10. MollyDDD

If I were a bettin’ woman, I’d bet Norm will not put Fotis on the stand.

11. MollyDDD

It is a wonderful relief.

12. Midwestmom2019

Midwestmom2019 Well-Known Member

A bit? Of what, money? Plastic surgery in the sunshine state pays HUGE money bc it’s not usually covered by insurance companies. So drs charge whatever the market will bear. And Miami being a single women paradise, all trying to look better than the next? No wonder he looked so well groomed and confident at his daughter’s side. Understated elegance. Custom clothing. With the knowledge he can outlast the financial burden.
    Wonder if he spoke to FD about an ear job, chin implants. Brow lift? Fingerprint modification....you know, just so he looks his best in front of the cameras.
    No no. Dr. Traconis showed up bc ex wife had fouled it up to date. He’s taken over. That’s why the lawyer has totally changed direction of defense. Dr. T probably has many influential friends. Just saying....maybe some people owe him favors. She’d be gone in a heartbeat.
    Now that I know Dr. T is in charge, she’ll talk. Kkkkk. I strongly suspect. Dr. T will make her talk. Or his flood of money to MT will stop. As quickly as it started.

Flicka1, 303gmf, Laughing and 10 others like this.
  13. MollyDDD

No doubt KM’s wife would have met the same fate as JD.
    Maybe even in the same way and grave!

Myvice, Daisyeve, ChiCubs2016 and 8 others like this.
  14. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

I agree. Also, a body wrapped in plastic, secured with zip ties at either end may easily pass as a carpet or linoleum roll when being transferred between two vehicles.

Flicka1, 303gmf, Laughing and 11 others like this.
  15. MollyDDD

The ears, definitely the ears.:cool:

16. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

OMG...so Connecticut!!!! They are all in each other's pockets one way or another. I will never forget being told "Well, why do you think we are getting a multi-million dollar bus way instead of a railroad? Manfort builds roads, railroads."

The article did get the banging part wrong though, it was heard near the Sturbridge address and not the Mountain Spring one.

Flicka1, 303gmf, Laughing and 15 others like this.
  17. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

Fd the Narcissist, is a defendant that will Absolutely INSIST that he testify.

Fd represented himself several times in Family Court after he booted his attorney to the curb.

You know, because he thinks he is smarter than the average bear.

IMO.

18. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

Mt's father is a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.

Flicka1, Myvice, Daisyeve and 11 others like this.
  19. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

I am so glad you are back with us.

20. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

Why thank you! I have missed you guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.