Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
FD was at WL for 2 hours and 20 minutes after JD arrived there. He didn't get out of there quickly. He was there a very long time. LE has said that the amount of blood loss in the garage points to a grave injury. Not survivable without without immediate medical attention.
Thanks, @BellaVita, good reminder that it wasn't so much a case of "he didn't have much time", etc., to do what he did before someone may have (but did not) discover a crime in progress, or the cleanup, within several hours of the attack, by showing up at the house.

He had ample, uninterrupted time to attack/disable/kidnap/kill JFd after she returned home from dropping their children off at school (after staging it days ahead of time knowing her routine) and move her, and cover his tracks.

It's one of the most disturbing facts in this heinous case, IMO, how much time he purportedly spent there according to LE forensic data -- over 2 hours!!

Geh :eek::mad:

Imo :(

I have to say that this this tidbit about Fd possibly alerting KM quite fascinating.

What exactly did Fd say to KM?

And since the CSP used electronic means to track KM, does this also mean that they know what was said?

Co-conspiracy?

I believe the grave at the Gun Club was for KM STBX and so I wonder if we might just see additional conspiracy to murder charges here BOTH for KM and Fd?

Fd so far as I know wasn't charged for his role in assisting KM to evade the no contact order with his STBX. So perhaps this charge might just be stacked with conspiracy to murder charge?

State Atty Colangelo has his hands full with all these guys that want to murder their wives!

MOO

I agree.
He encouraged them to lie.
Didn't one psychologist report that one of the children was having suicidal thoughts?
MOO.
Yes, it was an absolute tragedy IMO and Fd masterminded the entire scenario with absolute precision.

The more I think of this aspect of the case the more angry I become as Fd created a scenario for a long period of time that the children will have to live with for the remainder of their lives.

Fd wasn't content IMO to simply crush and 'win' against JFd and GF.

Nope, he had to emotionally disable his older children as well. Whether he did this as part of his larger plan to crush JFd is something we don't know.

But the children paid the price here (as of course did JFd) and all because Fd couldn't 'man up' and leave with dignity to continue his life.

Fd wanted it all but he didn't want his wife.

Identical narrative to the KM story IMO.

No wonder these 2 were best buddies!

Sickness and I hope we see them both charged for what Fd and KM appeared to be doing to KM STBX!

MOO

(BBE) From what I have been reading, FORE had a great web site and maybe 4 properties (?), but they seem unsold. Did KM really have anything to do with any "transactions?" Were there property acquisitions or transactions before the homes were built or sales that fell through that KM was a part of? Though this seems minor, it makes me wonder if KM really did legal work for FD, was paid in the ordinary course of business, etc.
KM so far as I know is/was a civil atty and most recently has set himself up as an immigration atty. KM former partner (Atty Moskowitz) I believe was the one who did the real estate work for FORE/Fd.

Atty Moskowitz featured prominently in the recent Civil Trial when Atty Weinstein (GF Atty) attempted to get info on FORE real estate transactions and Atty Moskowitz led a merry dance to get said files (and I'm not sure as we haven't seen the trial exhibits if Atty Weinstein ever got all the files or whether he gave up?). I do believe that Atty Moskowitz was on the stand in the Civil Trial but I haven't seen that testimony either to find out what was disclosed.

MOO

On the morning Fotis Dulos learned he was about to be arrested and charged with the murder of his missing wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, he made a call to his friend Kent Mawhinney.

The South Windsor attorney had become ensnared in the seven-month investigation into Jennifer’s disappearance. Mawhinney — a man with marital problems of his own — has been linked in court records to some of the case’s most sordid details, including questions as to his involvement in stories about potential alibis, a call he allegedly received from Dulos as police say Dulos was discarding bloody evidence in trash bins in May and his connection to a suspected “human grave" at a gun club in East Granby.

Dulos and Mawhinney began their close relationship through business dealings when Mawhinney would handle real estate closings for Dulos’ luxury home building company, Fore Group Inc. They grew closer through the years as both struggled through highly contentious divorces, with Dulos — just days before his own wife disappeared — playing what authorities describe as an active role as a liaison between the Mawhinneys.
He remained jailed late Friday at the Bridgeport Correctional Center on a $2 million bond on a charge of conspiracy to commit murder, while Dulos and his former girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, also arrested on a charge of conspiracy to commit murder, were free after posting multimillion dollar bonds.

Mawhinney’s attorney, Jeremy Donnelly, called the state’s case against his client weak, while Dulos’ attorney, Norm Pattis, is questioning whether Mawhinney’s arrest is a strategy by the state to get leverage against his client.

“I struggle to find the case that the state will eventually prove here to show an agreement and to show a conspiracy,” Donnelly said in arguing for a bond reduction at a court hearing last week. "I don’t think it is a strong case against Mr. Mawhinney.”
Pattis agreed.
Seriously? I’ve read that arrest warrant. I can’t believe anybody signed it,” Pattis said. “It looks like a piece of leverage to get him to flip.”

As investigation into Jennifer Farber Dulos’ disappearance continues, relationship between Fotis Dulos and attorney friend Kent Mawhinney becomes a key issue

Dear Mr. Pattis:
Read your office’s legal drafting. We know great minds researched, drafted, edited AND had the correct person sign the arrest warrants.
You, on the other hand, allow auto draft on your computers, don’t auto check for grammar, don’t auto check spelling, forget to count that all pages are included in the final filed document and most importantly
commit perjury by personally signing where your client should be signing.
WHO ARE YOU TO TALK?
A 5th grader is smarter.
Just shut up and watch your own store. The prosecution is sneaking up behind you. A tortoise lives over a hundred years. Rabbits, on the other hand are known to reproduce well, like rats.
The race is tight. We know who will win in the Race Between the Tortoise and the Hare. Hahahahaha. And yes, please, put Foris Dulos on the stand. We can’t wait to hear about the “real” killer.

Yes, it was an absolute tragedy IMO and Fd masterminded the entire scenario with absolute precision.

The more I think of this aspect of the case the more angry I become as Fd created a scenario for a long period of time that the children will have to live with for the remainder of their lives.

Fd wasn't content IMO to simply crush and 'win' against JFd and GF.

Nope, he had to emotionally disable his older children as well. Whether he did this as part of his larger plan to crush JFd is something we don't know.

But the children paid the price here (as of course did JFd) and all because Fd couldn't 'man up' and leave with dignity to continue his life.

Fd wanted it all but he didn't want his wife.

Identical narrative to the KM story IMO.

No wonder these 2 were best buddies!

Sickness and I hope we see them both charged for what Fd and KM appeared to be doing to KM STBX!

MOO

Charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison for the rest of their lives. Bc 15-20 years is just as good as a lifetime at their age. Hahahahaha. Good night, boys. Sweet nightmares. You’ll have SO MANY new friends. You’ll never be lonely.

Eh. If NP is super well-respected in CT, not sure what that says about CT. And really? NP understands justice in a way most people don't? Can a statement be any more elitist? WT[REDACTED]! Most college professors in all fields are sitting in their ivory towers, out of touch with common sense and love to champion the rights of dirtbags. I would like to know of a case where the evidence could actually go either way and if NP has ever won such a case. I've known bombastic loudmouths(I know, redundant for emphasis)and the people who love them. They're disgusting and not to be admired. MOO.

Too bad NP doesn’t champion the rights of DV victims. His talents would be more helpful in that arena.

With ...she developed fashionable water-proof covers for shoes and sold the active wear favored by skiers and surfers through a company called Patagonia Styles Inc.
Michelle Troconis, jet-setting businesswoman, lived openly with Fotis Dulos as he defied court orders in divorce with missing wife Jennifer
This is from Miami FB Marketplace:
ETA furniture designer rug section
Patagonia Style Designer Rugs Cowhide. We deliver in all USA.

Oh, I didn’t know that mainland China has a province called Patagonia. Did you?

Thanks for posting the link. In the last photo, #23, an aerial view shows the back of the house along with garage doors. The back door into the mudroom is recessed and out of view but, to me, there appears to be a key pad on the left-hand side of the frame of the middle garage door.

It will not surprise me if Fd asked one of the children to give him the key code. The man is a master manipulator. The emotional harm he has inflicted is worthy of the death penalty.

JMO
He could have also stood over one of his children as they were punching in the code too.

There it is. "Let's go get a basketball." JMO

How easily could that happen? Child, only too happy to play, runs to the garage for the ball, loving father right there behind him, memorizing the security code.

Chilling.

JMO

JMY He's ruthless. Using a child for his perverse means. He even volunteered it, during the NBC interview. "Jennifer even invited me to play basketball with the kids..." Mark of a liar, offering extraneous information. Only it name not have been extraneous. It might have been a truth wrapped in a lie. She invited nothing.

IMO, it also explains more clearly how LE believes FD was lying in wait. Bikes near the house, slinks thru the woods and poison ivy, comes up the back or side of the house, lets himself into the garage by keypad. No way could JFd have seen that coming.

But LE will have a digital timestamp.

Frightening beyond measure.

JMO JMO

Last edited:
Try this. When JFd gets back from dropping the kids off at school, FD is already in the garage or even in the house. When JFd enters, he overpowers her. He walks/forces her toward the Suburban. Plan: to abduct her, kill her at a planned location. But she resists with the force of a hundred lionesses. He grabs whatever is within reach. Bat, golf club.... hence the unexpected, bloody scene.....

If he'd managed to get her out of the house, subdued in the Suburban, and without injury, this would have had an entirely different look. No noticeable crime scene, no clean up. FD, conveniently back at 4JC in short order, almost as if he'd never left. Same tragic ending for JFd but a near perfect alibi for FD.

JMO JMO JMO

A bit? Of what, money? Plastic surgery in the sunshine state pays HUGE money bc it’s not usually covered by insurance companies. So drs charge whatever the market will bear. And Miami being a single women paradise, all trying to look better than the next? No wonder he looked so well groomed and confident at his daughter’s side. Understated elegance. Custom clothing. With the knowledge he can outlast the financial burden.
Wonder if he spoke to FD about an ear job, chin implants. Brow lift? Fingerprint modification....you know, just so he looks his best in front of the cameras.
No no. Dr. Traconis showed up bc ex wife had fouled it up to date. He’s taken over. That’s why the lawyer has totally changed direction of defense. Dr. T probably has many influential friends. Just saying....maybe some people owe him favors. She’d be gone in a heartbeat.
Now that I know Dr. T is in charge, she’ll talk. Kkkkk. I strongly suspect. Dr. T will make her talk. Or his flood of money to MT will stop. As quickly as it started.
He's a cardiac surgeon.

I have to say that this this tidbit about Fd possibly alerting KM quite fascinating.

What exactly did Fd say to KM?

And since the CSP used electronic means to track KM, does this also mean that they know what was said?

Co-conspiracy?

I believe the grave at the Gun Club was for KM STBX and so I wonder if we might just see additional conspiracy to murder charges here BOTH for KM and Fd?

Fd so far as I know wasn't charged for his role in assisting KM to evade the no contact order with his STBX. So perhaps this charge might just be stacked with conspiracy to murder charge?

State Atty Colangelo has his hands full with all these guys that want to murder their wives!

MOO
KM. Another dumb criminal with his phone on while trying to escape detection! Perhaps he went through some toll booths though with an EZ PASS or whatever it's called in CT. Or maybe he shares locations with someone who assisted LE. Hard to say. KM is undoubtedly very unstable. FD may have been hoping for suicide or suicide by cop. MOO.
ETA: I have a friend who was having a mental health crisis. She left work and her employer called the police because concern of self-harm. She was driving home when the police called her(must have got number from employer). They wanted her to pull over where she was at. She didn't want to pull over. She just wanted to go home in peace. Within minutes of the phone call, police were coming at her from every direction. Not sure how they did that. I've also seen it done in shows about suicide hotlines.

Last edited:
JMY He's ruthless. Using a child for his perverse means. He even volunteered it, during the NBC interview. "Jennifer even invited me to play basketball with the kids..." Mark of a liar, offering extraneous information. Only it name not have been extraneous. It might have been a truth wrapped in a lie. She invited nothing.

IMO, it also explains more clearly how LE believes FD was lying in wait. Bikes near the house, slinks thru the woods and poison ivy, comes up the back or side of the house, lets himself into the garage by keypad. No way could JFd have seen that coming.

But LE will have a digital timestamp.

Frightening beyond measure.

JMO JMO

Since I don’t have a keypad at any of my doors, I don’t know exactly how they work-is there anything that keeps track of when the keypad is utilized for entry at a particular door?

Perhaps he went through some toll booths though with an EZ PASS or whatever it's called in CT.

We don't have any tolls in CT. But we do have an amazing amount of traffic cameras on our highways.

Since I don’t have a keypad at any of my doors, I don’t know exactly how they work-is there anything that keeps track of when the keypad is utilized for entry at a particular door?

It depends on the keypad. Some do have an app that allows you to change the code, monitor when it's being accessed, etc.

We don't have any tolls in CT. But we do have an amazing amount of traffic cameras on our highways.

It depends on the keypad. Some do have an app that allows you to change the code, monitor when it's being accessed, etc.

Thank you-I hope Jennifer’s monitored this, if he did come in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni