Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fotis Dulos plotted to kill his attorney's wife in exchange for an alibi, she claims | Daily Mail Online

"A shocking new twist has emerged in the murder prosecution of Fotis Dulos, as his civil attorney's wife claims that the two men also plotted to kill her in a complicated scheme reminiscent of the Hitchcock thriller Strangers On A Train.

In voicemail recordings released on Tuesday, Dulos is heard making plans to meet with attorney Kent Douglas Mawhinney's wife just days before his own wife Jennifer disappeared on May 24 in Connecticut. "

So KM's wife that he was involved with in acrimonious divorce, that whole thing with the guy with a crowbar and gas can. What the heck is THAT about? She called LE and they pretty much blew her off because KM said he had hired the guy to fix something wrong with garage door? There are pry marks from said crowbar on garage door? We have had a few garage door repairs over the years and not one has involved a crowbar or gasoline. I would hope LE at least has this person's name even though they decided it was all on the up and up....<------insert eye roll here Jeez....

Hello Friends...I follow a FB site about true crime (of course I do, lol!). There is a member there who has collected most, if not all, of Jennifer's writing on The Patch (and other places). I am hoping this is okay to post; because in my mind - it states VOLUMES about FD...it is truly heartbreaking to read...

In a post written by Jennifer Dulos called “Take me home, country road”, she describes Fotis relationship with Andreas Toutziaridis who is listed in the warrant.

“He goes to Greece on Tuesday for a week, partially for business, and partially to reconnect with his friends there. Chiefly his best friend: Andreas. Right now our wedding ring is being worn on a modern necklace of a Christ on the cross that Andreas gave to him, right next to Jesus. (His knuckle is swollen.) He says it does not fit anymore. So there I am, on a symbol of friendship with Andreas, right next to the Son of God, around his neck, but now actually next to the sink, while he works out.

Before we got married he told me that his friends mean everything to him. That there is nothing he would not do for a friend. That they rank even above his own family.”

Wow!
I believe Atty Colangelo said KM was near the MA border when apprehended at gunpoint. KM is believed to have family in MA (as does Fd).

KM lives in South Windsor, CT. Here is map of area including Bradley Airport. Springfield MA is due north via I 91 and is first major city in MA as you pass over the CT border. I don't believe we know where exactly KM was apprehended by CSP.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
IMO FD and Patter WANTED KM to flee or do something stupid to diminish or eliminate his viability as an effective witness for the prosecution. KM is lucky he didn't end up dead, and I think that is exactly what FD wanted. No ethical lawyer would have ever, ever, ever been a part of that call. It is one of the most unethical acts, in a series of them, that I have seen in recent times. Too bad Dulos' genius plan failed. Again.

Wow!

IMO FD and Patter WANTED KM to flee or do something stupid to diminish or eliminate his viability as an effective witness for the prosecution. KM is lucky he didn't end up dead, and I think that is exactly what FD wanted. No ethical lawyer would have ever, ever, ever been a part of that call. It is one of the most unethical acts, in a series of them, that I have seen in recent times. Too bad Dulos' genius plan failed. Again.
I think another one of FD's undoing will be the fact that he seems to have abandoned his partner-in-crime in jail. MT and FD are at least enjoying house arrest with relatives around to ensure their needs are met. KM, on the other hand, is spending his days in jail with lots of time to think. Since he obviously does not have the funds to bail out, he is going to have to use his own devices to lessen his time. JMO.

Possibly but Atty. P. did zero that I saw in his motion to address the change in the law IN THE STATE OF CT. Grand Jury is OUT and Probable Cause hearing is IN in the State of CT and PS it all happened in 1983 I believe. Simple search by the cowboy hat intern could confirm the change and there is ample case law to support the issues surrounding the change as well. But no, the goal was to waste time and delay and so yet another motion flies off the press and hits a Judges inbox and on and on and on we go.

IMO the action of filing these motions simply seems cynically designed to delay and its being done by a legal team that IMO have no alternative theory, facts against them and per usual NO ALIBI and NO CASE. No wonder they want to delay!

I would very much like to see a Judge or ANY JUDGE in CT start their remarks by simply saying, "Sir, why are you wasting the Court's time with this motion that does nothing to further the defense of your client and makes only loose reference to the Laws of the State of CT and why sir aren't you prepared for a declaration regarding a probable cause hearing for your client in this matter of murder and conspiracy to commit murder"?

IMO the Atty. P. motion was ridiculous and largely a waste of the Courts time IMO, in that it spent time taking the reader back to the year 1100 and talking about the 5th Amendment history but then made no mention of probable cause hearing so far as I could tell. If Atty. P. wants to bring back the Grand Jury to the State of CT then work through the issues to change the law through proper channels and not waste the Courts time with frivolous motions. In reading the Atty. P. motions I very much wonder what Atty. P. might think about the States rights to have laws? If Atty. P. wants to argue constitutional issues in front of the Supreme Court in Washington then by all means have at it and get the proper approvals but the last time I looked Atty. P. has no federal court certifications, let alone the ability to argue in front of the Supreme Court.

Good luck figuring out what the 'credentials' of the Atty. P. firm are from this word salad which doesn't even include basic educational, publications and CV data. References are made to 'Federal Courts" with no specificity and there is no Appellate or Supreme Court listed either. Mmmmmm.

From website:
The Pattis & Smith Law Firm is a talented tactical team of relentless criminal defense attorneys and high conflict civil lawyers. We are licensed to work in all Connecticut State and CT Federal Courts and New York Federal Courts. Norm Pattis has also been lead counsel for trials in many State Courts and U.S. Federal Courts across the United States through associated law firms in 20+ states.
-------------------
IMO 'big fish in little pond' is a 'kind' description of Atty. P. and Pattisville crew on a good day.

MOO

Wow-it almost looks like no lawyer wrote this! I don’t know any lawyers who would allow such an amateurish description on their website

So KM's wife that he was involved with in acrimonious divorce, that whole thing with the guy with a crowbar and gas can. What the heck is THAT about? She called LE and they pretty much blew her off because KM said he had hired the guy to fix something wrong with garage door? There are pry marks from said crowbar on garage door? We have had a few garage door repairs over the years and not one has involved a crowbar or gasoline. I would hope LE at least has this person's name even though they decided it was all on the up and up....<------insert eye roll here Jeez....

When this info first came out, WS noted police were well aware of this guy from previous police run ins. But just blew it off.
Cops helping lawyer....

I believe Atty Colangelo said KM was near the MA border when apprehended at gunpoint. KM is believed to have family in MA (as does Fd).

KM lives in South Windsor, CT. Here is map of area including Bradley Airport. Springfield MA is due north via I 91 and is first major city in MA as you pass over the CT border. I don't believe we know where exactly KM was apprehended by CSP.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There is a lawyer with the same last name who works in a Boston law firm-I won’t say more because we aren’t allowed to sleuth people like this. But I would bet that, with such an unusual name, and with the same profession, that they could be related. Interesting, if it’s true...and yet KM still sits in jail, with what seems to be no hope for bail. Of course, KM is a bad apple, and I hope that his family doesn’t embrace the things he is suspected of doing.

The grave at the gun club, please tell me LE dug down an extra couple of feet.

Just to be sure.

JMO

The way the AW specifies the depth of 'disturbed earth' leads me to believe that when they returned in August they continued to dig until they hit soil that had the expected natural layers that build up over time or had other clear indicators that it hasn't been moved, since it's impossible to dig a hole and put the dirt back the same way. It's a bit disturbing that the first search in June wasn't more thorough though. MOO

When this info first came out, WS noted police were well aware of this guy from previous police run ins. But just blew it off.
Cops helping lawyer....
I call it "Men Just Helping Men."
There is a deep dark crevass among some men
who seek to assist helping out their brothers
when accused of 'domestic violence'.
Because domestic violence is so common and
done behind closed doors many perps never
get caught or called on it. " Yeah, we all do it, sometimes, gotta keep the little lady in line."
Not surprised here as LE, often times tries
to protect male perps in DV cases. I've seen it
so I know it happens.

According to AW1 for KM, LE only dug down about 1.5 before stopping. Because it was such a hot day.

The club members described the hole as 3 feet deep. We know about lime. We fear what process may have happened at 80MS. Why did they stop digging? How can they be certain there isn't a layer of bones, a layer of lime at 2.5 feet under????

JMO

BREAKING: The search warrants in the Jennifer Dulos murder case have been unsealed. They total 469 pages. Working on getting the documents and going through them.
@News12CT
ETA
Reporter going through them

Thank you!

Are they costing you $$$$ ....if so Mods is it possible, those that can, help with the cost? Like we have in the past.

According to AW1 for KM, LE only dug down about 1.5 before stopping. Because it was such a hot day.

The club members described the hole as 3 feet deep. We know about lime. We fear what process may have happened at 80MS. Why did they stop digging? How can they be certain there isn't a layer of bones, a layer of lime at 2.5 feet under????

JMO
1.5 Feet??? WTHECK?????

Wow!

Totally agree. And I wonder why he was arrested at 'gunpoint'? Did someone tip off
LE that he carried a gun or had threatened to
use a gun, if apprehended?
Around here, if LE is tipped off to a gun carrying suspect on the run, the likelihood of the suspect being killed is about 1,000,000 times more likely.
Wonder if any Fd cohorts are working towards
getting KM out of jail? Or bribing the jail guards to 'taint' his food. KM is a wild card here.

JMO
Do we know which agency was called this first time? Local PD or CSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member