Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

May 24, did FD wear MT's Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers, as he rode his vintage Mercier bicycle toward Welles? Are those the shoes that left the footprints in both JF's garage and JF's Suburban????? Could HIS feet fit in HER shoes?????

Or were they searching for the shoes to match with MT's whereabouts (video or footprint confirmation)?

JMO

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 12 others like this.

2. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Yes. A poster here drove to the Thurnton cul de sac and said 69 Welles was visible through the trees.
    I checked it out on Google Earth street view and the house is very close, you can see what is happening in the back yard.

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 13 others like this.
  3. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Dbm duplicate

CTGrammy likes this.
  4. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

You and me both.

Flicka1, Nanobody, SkylarSid and 9 others like this.
  5. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I could swear that I read in MTs AW that when she referred to Andreas it was with a female pronoun (she or her)... Am I confused to think Andreas is female? If they are in fact female, I think it can possibly explain why they would agree to be an alibi call and potentially helping to bankroll this bullpuckey... Crush/in love with/possibly another side piece to FD???

6. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

You should read the AW/SW. Do you know what causes splatter? What the AW said about the splatter? It was caused by force of an external object. That means forceful. Slashing of a carotid artery or perhaps a baseball bat or golf club. Splatter is not caused by a paper cut. External force can cause fine spray not seen by the naked eye. FD used 10 rolls of paper towels and still couldn't clean it all up. The garage was AWASH in blood. The floor held a POOL of blood.
    https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-845d-bfd3124a7453/5e14e1a421b22.pdf.pdf
    upload_2020-1-17_21-53-43.png
    This is SOME of the garage evidence. Blood was found on the LR from front to back.
    upload_2020-1-17_22-4-50.png
    This is the evidence from Albany
    upload_2020-1-17_22-6-55.png
    Blood was EVERYWHERE.

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

There was a rumored video which it was said, had Fd sneaking up to her house from the backyard, wasn’t there? I wonder how the bike featured in, if this is true

8. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree. The SW reveals several nuggets of information that are part of an ongoing investigation is telling and the release of this new information, either during trial or another arrest, will be quite damning! Moo

9. aaron44

aaron44 Well-Known Member

A thought I had on the Subway receipt found at Welles.

If you look at the route Fd would take from Farmington to New Canaan, he would travel west on Rt 84 to Rt 8, head south on Rt 8 and connect with the Merritt Parkway Rt15 in Trumbull. He passed two rest areas heading southbound into New Canaan, neither of which have a Subway, plus the CCTV captured him driving the Tacoma.

KMs AW1 shows that his address is east of Hartford. One way he would get to New Canaan would be to head west on Rt 84, connect with I91 south in Hartford and pick up the Wilbur Cross Parkway Rt 15 in North Haven. There are two rest areas along Rt15 southbound that he would pass, one in North Haven, the other Orange. Both of which have a Subway and Dunkin Donuts. Wonder if LE checked camera video from those rest areas? If KM was in Farmington as he and MT stated in the warrants then he wouldn't have gone that route. If he was the accomplice, I still think he would have taken Rt 84 west to Rt 7 South and back roads to get to Thurton Dr in New Canaan in Fd Suburban. MOO.

It will be interesting to see what Subway location and time stamp were on the receipt found at Welles. Plus there should be latent prints recovered as well. IMO.

10. rjay

rjay Well-Known Member

Is there anybody here that would know what happens to FD if and when he is evicted from his home? If he is still on house arrest at that point where does he go? How is even able to put gas in the truck and insure it and buy groceries etc if he hasn’t had any recent income?
    This case is baffling!

11. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

The evaluation of the status of JFD was done in August, the AW3 was presented in January. More data has been collected & evaluated as this is an ongoing investigation and there is more than just blood and blood volume. DNA can be collected from any cellular (with a nucleus) material.....And it was.

IMO, IME, MOO.

12. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Great maps @CTGrammy....impressive skills and easy to read.

We don't know for sure if JFd's WL security cams were working....We know from the search warrant that some things may have been recorded on OnStar.
    Remember the requests for NC's neighbors and citizens to turn in any security, doorbell, and other camera footage? It struck me that there was no warrant for the Weed Street video. I have faith that if Fd's Suburban on the 24th was in NC there's a good chance that someone may have captured that image. And, we may be treated to additional snaps of the bike with wee Fd traveling from Lapham Road or a vehicle picking up the bike from Weed Street.

I think we all agree we haven't seen everything that LE has to support the case they've built thus far. I have faith that there will certainly be additional video surprises.

Flicka1, Jen3135, CTGrammy and 13 others like this.
  13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

NP did not think anyone would figure that out!

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 10 others like this.
  14. NameisNobody

NameisNobody Well-Known Member

PIX11news

Pan-Pan
    Kick the tires and light the fires --this tiger (NP) looking to roll! Soft targets identified: MT & KM. Time to abort mission —-NP is closing in tight on ya!

Possible Strategy NP might use in front of jury (0:53)
    Third Party Culpability ->>"Yes, some other dude did it!"

Under CT law
    NP - "You can place THIRD party culpability before a jury if there is some reason to believe someone else may have been involved."

Specifically,
    The admissibility of evidence of third party culpability is governed by the rules relating to relevancy. No precise and universal test of relevancy is furnished by the law, and the question must be determined in each case according to the teaching of reason and judical experience.
    The trial court has wide discretion in its rulings on evidence and its rulings will be reversed only if the court has abused it discretion or an injustice appears to have been done.

15. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I think they have video of the suburban showing the Thule cargo carrier on the vehicle just before JFDs time of death and video after that time of the suburban WITHOUT it because I believe that is what JFDs body was transported in. It could potentially be the unidentifiable item in the back of the Tacoma.

Have we seen pictures or anything stating that the FORE suburban's cargo carrier is accounted for after 5/24? I'm not sure because I didn't follow closely until recently. If we have no proof that the Thule cargo carrier is still in FDs possession, then I believe, if it is found, that may be where they find Jennifer and possibly the disassembled bicycle...

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 9 others like this.
  16. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

@CTGrammy, those maps are very illuminating. No way FD did that without navigation! Those tower dumps are going to be 4th of July fireworks fantastic! Those woods are going to light up with GPS coordinates, walking and driving estimates, pings and phone calls, connecting all the players.

JMO

17. bubby girl

bubby girl Well-Known Member

Umm, the garage was cleaned up to cover the crime, so the murderer(s) couldn’t see all the blood in their cleanup to the human eye..

on your comment that there should be ‘lots of blood everywhere’- well 10 rolls of paper towels& pillows were missing per AW3..

Can’t wait for AW4! Great job LE!

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 14 others like this.
  18. Outforjustice

Outforjustice Well-Known Member

*Did MT ever have her own car or did she just mooch off of all the cars that JF’s money bought?

* Who paid her Car Insurance?

* Was she on The Title of all the cars, Fore Group and FD’s?

* If not , did she have non -owner car insurance ?

Did she have a Connecticut or Florida drivers License ?

After 90 days of Connecticut residency she would have needed a Connecticut license .

Was the dent in the Suburban paid for by an insurance carrier or did FD pay out of pocket (Jennifer’s pocket).

What Cockamamie that MT didn’t have a motive . She had EVERY single thing paid for without lifting a finger including expenses And trips for her daughter .

And ..we are supposed to somehow believe that she didn’t care if she and her daughters gravy train abruptly ended?
    C’mon Bowman .

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 14 others like this.
  19. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

I don't know WHICH Thule carrier FD had/has and whether any are missing or replaced, but a quick Google search shows Amazon selling one that is roughly 6 ft x 2 ft x 1 ft. Person sized.

I think the mention of the Thule carrier, in the SW, wasn't because one was missing, but rather, that the camera that captured a dark Suburban, with telling damage to the bumper, on Thurton Drive, did not show whether said vehicle did or did not have a Thule carrier. For identification purposes. Still, they look like coffins. God help us.

JMO

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Jen3135 and 9 others like this.
  20. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Wasn't MT driving the suburban around
    Farmington on 5/24? Choosing it instead of the Jeep Cherokee that day.

Flicka1, Daisyeve, Alathea and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.