Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helicopter? First I heard of such. And remember, the ONLY source as to pulse is his atty Pattis. Who is out of state. PFFT. MOO he just is wanting folks not to think that he committed suicide in the same place that he murdered her.

MOO
Someone who is a local posted that he was taken by helicopter. Maybe there was just one on the scene or in the area for some reason.
I guess we will have to wait and see.

If it is carbon monoxide poisoning in the garage (they pulled him out and started CPR outside--leading to thought that it is CM poisoning), the length of time he was in that environment is probably long enough that he has severe brain damage. The monitoring company would know how long he was in the garage I would think based on GPS info they have.
Yeah, that’s what I see happening. The contradictory reports that he is both slightly alive, and very dead; won’t matter. He’s going to die.

If he did leave a note, I imagine that it’s completely self serving, and not even close to a confession.

He’ll express love for his kids, but proclaim his innocence.

This is why he should not have been out on bail. He should have been in jail where they could keep him on watch. I’m guessing what precipitated this was the emergency hearing about his insurance company and the bond and there being huge problems with it

Umm, Ummm... I'll just sit on hand on this one (although most here can do a Vulcan mind read and know my thoughts)

I'm hating that MSM keeps reporting Pattis quote that he had a pulse. What a media wh*re!

I think JD's spirit, came to the rescue as she wanted to make sure he pays for his dirty deeds. No easy way out for him....

RoosterRock, thank you for changing my perspective on FD's suicide...I'm not so pissed off anymore. You're right. Jennifer just wanted peace and if she was still here, she would want peace for her children. They didn't need to see their father be put on trial and see/hear all those gory details down the line. The AWs already show all that. Though NP will never admit this, FD killing himself was an admission of guilt. Justice for Jennifer. May her body be found so that she can be put to rest. PEACE OUT.

Tony Aiello on Twitter

"Editor of Proto Thema, leading Greek news outlet, tells me he just spoke with Fotis Dulos’s sister, who lives in Greece. She is currently visiting the US and with Dulos at hospital. “She says he is in intensive care with a pulse and doctors are trying to save him."
I hope he left a note admitting where he put JF and now makes it

OMGoodness. I have been having problems with my WS connection for a week or so. Lets me like sometimes but mostly tells me I am not logged in. So today I can long in thankfully. What craziness.
I wonder if FD did die what the chances of the two co-defendants suddenly stating it was all FD and they just went along because he was scary! MOO

I'm believing FD is DOA.

Not only is Norm Pattis lying again, but he enabled the denial of the murderer and probably has some moral culpability in FD's death as he should have seen the high likelihood of suicide with all his experience of desperate criminals.
I have a sinking feeling NP will use this death to his advantage - not sure how, but it will benefit NP.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member