Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
and I wonder if he still has on his ankle bracelet?
I just remembered there's no metal allowed within the hyperbaric chamber, it could cause a
spark and then fire.
We had a horse using a chamber here in Ocala
and the caretakers did not remove the shoes as
is standard procedure, the horse spooked from the high pressure and got unruly, the shoes made a spark on the floor and the whole chamber exploded in fire. Two girls who
were in the chamber with the horse died on the scene and a third who was just outside was badly burned.

I'd like to know more about the woman's visit to FD's house this morning. If I understand it correctly, she went to the house and then left? So I would assume she didn't know he was in the garage at that time? Otherwise, you'd think she would stay and call 9-11. But she left and then came back? With LE? Anyone have the timeline and details of all that?

Does carbon monoxide have an odor? Would she smell it near the garage? I would assume if she were looking for him, she would check if his car was there?

(Not suggesting she did anything wrong - just curious about the timeline.)

jmo
Carbon monoxide is odorless. That's why many of us who have gas in the house have CO alert monitors. You can't detect it.

I feel so sorry for the children, all of this sensational news and drama, I can only imagine how their childhood was with him as their father. I hope that they weren't aware of all that happened today and were in school protected from hearing the "he's dead, he's alive, he's being transported, he's critical, etc...".

Does anyone know if his family is able to see the children? Not sleuthing them, just curious about how much contact they may have with his side of the family. I hate this for them!

The woman lives there as I have stated a couple times. She was not visiting him and went back. I think he told her to go out and buy something. and he took advantage of her being gone to setup and barricade the garage door. She came back in his BMW M3 and called police for the welfare check.

No one knows how long he was in the garage. I’m guessing the people in the house likely know. If he truly has a pulse there may be a chance he can survive without brain damage.
I’m sick to my stomach over all things FD related. First he tears down the memorial. Then this.
If he is brain dead or dead he will never be tried. I have zero idea about MT or KM and their trials.
I’m so angry. So angry. Suicide? Largely because jail was going to be the end result of today with the insurance bond issues?
He was obviously devolving and jail was where he needed to be. What possible damn good did having him out on bond do for justice? For this case? For FD even?
I’m so infuriated at the court system.
I could not agree with you more!!! I am sooooooo
p[REDACTED] off! Didn’t we just know he would do this?
Why, why didn’t they just lock him the f[REDACTED] up?
Eventually he was either going to leave the country, kill himself or go to jail for the rest of his life. What a f[REDACTED] coward/loser he is! Ugh! Good going CT, what pansies you are!

i was happy that KK got he max this morning in the Berreth case and news the FD was dead was icing on the cake. then to read later that Norm says he has a pulse was the clue that this odd couple FD/NP unfortunately still have life. "is he dead yet?" (remember that line from the beatles aslbum?) has been the question floating repeatedly through my head this afternoon and if he turns up talking from a hospital bed by Sat. then we have all been had. why is it the truely evil ones never just roll over and die?

SBM. I keep thinking of Dirty Laundry by Don Henley. “Is the head dead yet?”

I just remembered there's no metal allowed within the hyperbaric chamber, it could cause a
spark and then fire.
We had a horse using a chamber here in Ocala
and the caretakers did not remove the shoes as
is standard procedure, the horse spooked from the high pressure and got unruly, the shoes made a spark on the floor and the whole chamber exploded in fire. Two girls who
were in the chamber with the horse died on the scene and a third who was just outside was badly burned.

Oh my that's a tragic accident!

I'd like to know more about the woman's visit to FD's house this morning. If I understand it correctly, she went to the house and then left? So I would assume she didn't know he was in the garage at that time? Otherwise, you'd think she would stay and call 9-11. But she left and then came back? With LE? Anyone have the timeline and details of all that?

Does carbon monoxide have an odor? Would she smell it near the garage? I would assume if she were looking for him, she would check if his car was there?

(Not suggesting she did anything wrong - just curious about the timeline.)

jmo

There was good reason for the unidentified woman to arrive at FD residence this morning when he was no show at court for noon emergency hearing (his attorney awaiting FD at the courthouse) given she was believed an Indemnitor for his $6 mil bond that is now under question.

Take note the garage doors are on the backside of the residence, and it appears she only approached the front door before leaving and then returning about same time as the police arrived.

MOO

ETA: Confirming per WFSB/3 video that women did not go to the back of the house (where garages located) until she returned a second time and police present).

Last edited:
There was good reason for the unidentified woman to arrive at FD residence this morning when he was no show at court for noon emergency hearing (his attorney awaiting FD at the courthouse) given she was believed an Indemnitor for his $6 mil bond that is now under question.

Take note the garage doors are on the backside of the residence, and it appears she only approached the front door before leaving and then returning about same time as the police arrived.

MOO
Thanks - and thanks for your recap upthread.

I don't doubt there was good reason for her to be there. I'm just trying to piece together all the events of the morning, including her arrival/departure. I'm curious how long he was in the garage.

jmo

I hope you are right-let his family get and pay for hotel rooms, if they want to be here

The residence is now a crime scene and police expected to remain to collect evidence. This is not unique to FD but all suicides are treated as crime scenes per LE on scene. The house would not be available until released by the police. MOO

For non-locals, it may be interesting to note that Hartford Hospital is very close to Albany Ave where the garbage drop-off occurred.

View attachment 228436
I am way behind but seriously doubt he is being air lifted to Hartford Hospital.
Likely going somewhere with a hyperbaric chamber.
Last ditch effort, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member