Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. IMO MT was (is) obsessed with FD and did anything for him. She likely thought he saw her differently than Jennifer. Now that FD cast her aside as well and has a new girlfriend I would think she's more likely to talk than ever. He betrayed her is likely what she would think.

Also sorry but who would want to start up a relationship with a man charged with murder of his wife and mother of his five children? This new girlfriend needs help. Did she not realize he could have just as easily tried for a murder suicide? MOO

2. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Marissa Alter
    @MarissaAlter

·
    8h

Pattis will be in court in Stamford for this 2pm bond hearing tomorrow. Expect him to hold a news conference.
    @News12CT

ETA this was from last night, referring to bond hearing today

3. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

Have just seen the news, gobsmacked. Coward! Hope he pulls through to face justice still.

4. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

And apparently his girlfriend too but there is a new one from the news reports
    IMO

Myvice, CTGrammy and Tink56 like this.
  6. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I am not caught up (still in #40) but just saw this... my free articles have run out on courant.com, but if this is true... just.... wow!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

ChiCubs2016, Alathea, Myvice and 3 others like this.
  7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

BINGO!!!

Yesterday's suicide attempt was because he was lost financially. And that would be public.

This wasn't remorse over what he did to Jennifer and the damage he did to MANY lives. I don't even think it was necessarily about jail, though of course he wouldn't want to go there.

He did what he did because he ran out of money and financial schemes.

His actions have always shown his character, imo.

jmo

8. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

RSBM

Quite ironic, prior to seeing any evidence for either what he was thinking or what the state has.

9. MDATCA

MDATCA Well-Known Member

It sure does look like Pattisville had a long day, night and are back at it with the roosters this morning. Its gonna be a long day again for them.

10. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Fotis Dulos continues to cling to life at a Bronx hospital, bond hearing to move forward
    Snipped
    Posted 33 min ago
    FARMINGTON, CT (WFSB) - A man accused of killing his estranged wife continued to cling to life on Wednesday morning, a day after a suicide attempt.

Meanwhile, an emergency bond hearing that was supposed to happen on Tuesday for Fotis Dulos has been moved to Wednesday.

Court officials said it will move forward without him at Stamford Superior Court

11. hivee

hivee Well-Known Member

I think this is what we are all talking about re: the discernment of some judges. It's too bad. This is NOT about Dulos - this is another example of what could have been, possibly.
    Long Island judge ignores bail law, refuses release of ‘menace to society’
    BUT..."A higher-level judge promptly reversed his order and released Nellis with an ankle monitor — only to have him cut it off and disappear."
    https://nypost.com/2020/01/28/long-...ail-law-refuses-release-of-menace-to-society/

12. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Norm Pattis says there is no update on Fotis Dulos’ condition so far this morning
    @FOX61News

13. Nocturnal19

Nocturnal19 Well-Known Member

If you are out of free articles, you can copy the link to the story you'd like to read, go onto Google and type "web proxy", find one (such as Hide My *ss) and paste the link in. It tricks the news website into thinking you are a new visitor.

14. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

the gag order was because they were trashing jennifer.

iQuill, PMLsmom, soccy and 14 others like this.
  15. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

i've read in the past that there is a medication one can take that slows down the pulse rate and can make a person appear to be dead depending on who and how one is checking for life signs. yesterday after the "he's got a pulse" quip by NP i thought oh no, here we go. but if the reports this am are accurate, which i have no reason to think so at this point, and FD is in fact in last stage then just unplug him. let him die. that's the proper thing to do. MOO.

16. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

17. kpm

kpm ~ i am easily satisfied with the very best ~ wc

To lose consciousness, poisoning has to be severe. they probably had to do a cat scan and other testes to assess his brain activity

I find this very interesting and wonder if he’s in this bad of condition ......

Sometimes, patients are in such bad shape that they might not be able to handle the hyperbaric chamber.

“It doesn’t always help in the immediate setting.

Some people are too sick or unstable to put in a hyperbaric chamber because it does require a bit of coordination and care and pressurizing them to the increased atmospheric pressure there in the chamber,” Farrugia said.

Doctors discuss carbon monoxide poisoning following Fotis Dulos suicide attempt

18. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

Imo, he did this because he knew his bond would likely be revoked, and would be going to jail.

He is a raging narcissistic controller, and he wanted to control even this as to when he would end his life, and how he chose to do it.

I hope he pulls through to face justice.

I detest vile murderers like him taking the cowardly way out. He needs to man up. No one is to blame for the situation he's in, but himself.

Imo, It does show how he is really a yellow bellied coward when it comes to himself.

Jmho

19. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Does that mean no update from hospital or no update from NP?

20. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

No update from NP
    He might have been saving it for Chaz and A.J.
    They had Norm on this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.