Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone medical who knows if this sounds like an organ transplant situation?

View attachment 228907

Farmington CT Police on Twitter

This is a recent research paper(Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors?) on the emerging donation changes with CO poisoning. It seems that historically the organs were dismissed but the need for organs and study of the organ damage/lack of damage has shifted the thinking. I do wonder if that was a secondary impetus behind doing the hyperbaric chamber and waiting as the CO decreases in the tissue over time.

IMO I also have a lot of questions that’s why trial is STILl needed! If they can use our personal tax dollars on fighting a missing mom case who is presumed dead without a body then they must try to case with our $$ With him and now without him. Since state barred him from speaking then the trial shall tell us all believers and non believers.
I just don’t believe one side because there are always three sides to the truth, her side which everyone kn this forum and world believers, his side (that gag order was designed to allow him to speak until they had strategically formed a bias jury who have many times mentioned on social media that they would lie during jury selection just to convict him) and then the truth that should be proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

they blasted this case on our tv 24/7 but now they want to drop it simply because he died? We need proof that She is dead! Find us her body! Prove us he murdered her or clear his name but complete the investigation. This investigation affected JD, FD, MT, KM, and their five kids, naybe MT daughter too and scarred us ct resident folks for the rest of our lives that a gag order can take away our liberties and clearly it FAILED because it did not lead to fair jury it actually lead to abettment of FD suicide. It striped him away of his very fundamental right of presumed innocent until proven guilty. You guys Team JD can’t a different stand opinions on this public blog then imagine how he must have felt IF he was innocent. That’s why if he was or wasn’t we need to have this trial!

MOO your opinion never addressed the evidence. Only the straw man of public opinion, an easy mark.
Please address the hard evidence:
Any of these:

DNA in the Tacoma, FD DNA at the Welles crime scene, JF blood like substances on the Tacoma, JF DNA on the 2015 FORE suburban hatch liner, JF DNA in paper towels soaked with JF blood, her bloody shirt and bra in trash bags with FD DNA and FD and MT DNA fingerprints. The Hartford police CCTV video of FD in his Raptor dropping bags in numerous public trash cans along Albany Ave.

I could be wrong but I can't imagine that you need a conviction against the primary actor on the underlying offense. What if the primary actor flees and can't be arrested/prosecuted? I don't think that means that the alleged accomplices can't be convicted. But I don't have a citation for it.

Thank you. :)

Sorry I didn't present my question clearly. Acknowledging that JD was still murdered regardless of FD death, I was speaking to how there is now no underlying murder charge against anyone including FD.

Also, if FD was a fugitive, the murder charge would not be dismissed. There would always be hope for as long as he was alive that he would be prosecuted.

MOO

Oh most of us knew he killed Jennifer. We didn’t need a trial to convince ourselves of that. However, most of us are interested in justice and the court process and are vested in seeing the state prove their case and the defendant respond with a defense or a guilty plea.

But FD made the decision that the isn’t going to happen. States don’t try corpses. There has to be an actual live human to prosecute.

Finally, we don’t need to prove a thing. FD proved it for us. Innocent people don’t kill themselves before trial. But even without that the evidence in the affidavit was incredibly damning.
Can he legall
Um I don’t think he can. Remember there is a gag order to ensure defense can’t say anything. A very strategic move.
Can he legally? now that his client is dead? Does he still have to uphold the gag order? State got ‘em good. You are either guilty or guilty.

IMO I also have a lot of questions that’s why trial is STILl needed! If they can use our personal tax dollars on fighting a missing mom case who is presumed dead without a body then they must try to case with our $$ With him and now without him. Since state barred him from speaking then the trial shall tell us all believers and non believers.
I just don’t believe one side because there are always three sides to the truth, her side which everyone kn this forum and world believers, his side (that gag order was designed to allow him to speak until they had strategically formed a bias jury who have many times mentioned on social media that they would lie during jury selection just to convict him) and then the truth that should be proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

they blasted this case on our tv 24/7 but now they want to drop it simply because he died? We need proof that She is dead! Find us her body! Prove us he murdered her or clear his name but complete the investigation. This investigation affected JD, FD, MT, KM, and their five kids, naybe MT daughter too and scarred us ct resident folks for the rest of our lives that a gag order can take away our liberties and clearly it FAILED because it did not lead to fair jury it actually lead to abettment of FD suicide. It striped him away of his very fundamental right of presumed innocent until proven guilty. You guys Team JD can’t a different stand opinions on this public blog then imagine how he must have felt IF he was innocent. That’s why if he was or wasn’t we need to have this trial!

You say, “We need proof that She is dead!”

The murder charges are proof JD is dead.

They don’t file murder charges without a murder.

I’m not a gambler, but I would be willing to bet there wouldn’t be reasonable doubt after all the evidence was presented.
jmo

Just a reminder to some folk that the gag order was partly put in place because Jennifer was being baselessly ( the irony ) character assassinated.

but wait Fotis dulos charachter was also being assassinated very publicly on a media campaign

Sorry I didn't present my question clearly. Acknowledging that JD was still murdered regardless of FD death, I was speaking to how there is now no underlying murder charge against anyone including FD.

Also, if FD was a fugitive, the murder charge would not be dismissed. There would always be hope for as long as he was alive that he would be prosecuted.

MOO

I think the PENALTY is the same as the underlying charge. The arrest is for conspiracy. A conviction of conspiracy will carry the number of years the minimum in the underlying charge, in this case murder...but it could be burglary or embezzlement etc.

This is a recent research paper(Can carbon monoxide-poisoned victims be organ donors?) on the emerging donation changes with CO poisoning. It seems that historically the organs were dismissed but the need for organs and study of the organ damage/lack of damage has shifted the thinking. I do wonder if that was a secondary impetus behind doing the hyperbaric chamber and waiting as the CO decreases in the tissue over time.

But they would need to harvest the organs instead of the body going to the medical examiner. Which furthers my thoughts that NP is FOS.

Which 6 properties did FD put up as collateral for the bond? I wonder what happens to them, as well as AC's money...

I'm a little confused on the process- The bond company was going to pull out, so do they return the collateral + payments to FD estate + AC, or retain it? Then FD did technically miss a court appearance which is grounds for bond revocation. What now?

MOO
Right. I understand. But just because they are unable to bring the murder charge because defendant # 1 is dead, does not mean they can't prove the murder occurred when going after the alleged accomplices. There may be no underlying "murder conviction" but they can still prove the murder in the other trials against the alleged accomplices. Again, I have no citations. I guess we can agree to disagree.

IMO because the public had striped him away from his fundamental right if presumed innocent until proven guilty and if he really believed he didn’t do it then he should be allowed to use his freedom of speech to clarify his name during these very public accusations. Why were we so scared of hearing him say anything? It was his right if he had messed up then tv could have replayed those videos! Don’t show us a movie and cut the climax simply because the villian, protagonist, side actor died. Release the movie start the trial! Right now! Honor the dead to clear both of their names. Put our speculations to rest! Prove it state!

One has a right to presumed innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. In the realm of public opinion, you don't get that right. Fd and his team could have used their freedom of speech to shout his innocence to roof tops. Unfortunately, the things that he and his counsel were proposing were harmful to his children and affected a custody case that was ongoing. The gag order was also to ensure that JD was not maligned but also that Fd would have the opportunity to get a fair jury----with tons of unsubstantiated information on either side in the press would mean that it would be too hard to get a jury untainted by the media circus that was forming.

Unfortunately a trial without Fd means that he can't participate and determine what evidence he wants to present or things he wants to say through testimony. He can't choose what is presented or how now that he is dead which is guaranteed by the constitution. Given what may come up at trial Fd can't make choices based on what is presented. He can't give up that right. So, once dead, the case also dies. He dies presumed innocent in the eyes of the law but in many places will be seen as guilty in the court of public opinion.

From What is a Fair Trial? - FindLaw:

The Right to Confront and Call Witnesses

The U.S. Constitution gives criminal defendants the right to confront their witnesses and cross-examine them, but it also gives them the right to present evidence and call witnesses who support their case. Sometimes there's a conflict between infringing on the rights of the accused and following the rules of evidence or trial procedure. For example, a defendant may be denied the ability to present testimony of witnesses about matters that were revealed out of court on hearsay grounds, but the Supreme Court ruled that this could constitute a denial of the defendant's rights.

Are you related to JD? Do you know how her marriage was?

MOO is the marriage relevant?

IMO Not really, he could have been the picture of a saintly husband all these years and when evidence surfaced he was disposing her bloody garments the day she was murdered the public would have the same reaction.

Serious question: Say you’re watching Star Wars, is Darth Vader the good guy to you?

I ask this, because the evidence against Fotis is overwhelming. I don’t understand on what planet he is a victim.

You do realize that there’s a dead woman here, right?
I’ve never seen star wars so can’t speak on behalf of that.

IMO To me Guilty or non guilty burden is now on state to prove. There’s a dead person here and a supposed missing woman who might be dead too according to prosecutor. Why don’t you want the court to proceed and prove? I mean was your motive just to get rid of FD and if he’s dead by whatever then case closed? No! It doesn’t and shouldn’t work like that because he will be known in the history 20 yrs from now as presumed innocent until proven guilty when the emotions die down. The gag order, unheard bail of 6 million in CT to 12 million would be considered bias power move to intimidate the defendant. Public’s bias and several litigation would be considered the reason for his death. He would never have a title of convicted. So state must prove it and convict him legally in a court room not in your opinion or my opinion as we do not have the evidence state has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member