Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #42

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Could they have donated them to a researcher studying the effects of carbon monoxide on organs?

2. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

The gag order doesn't just cover the defense in this case. The gag order covers the Prosecution and LE as well. Oddly enough the only folks that consistently refer to the gag order have been LE (Atty Colangelo has never spoken and IMO has smartly let his solid work speak for itself on this case). Atty. P. IMO only referenced the gag order when a topic that he didn't want to talk about was introduced (ditto for Fd if you watch his 2 major interviews IMO). There were numerous violations IMO to the gag order as sadly Judge Blawie never chose to hold people to the standards he imposed and I always thought this was quite disappointing.

IMO Judge Blawie wrote a well thought out document (its posted on a prior thread and is in the Media thread if you want to read it) to address the issues that sadly were adversely impacting the ability of the now deceased Fd to obtain a fair trial in CT.
    MOO

3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I’ve seen enough already, and we will see more when his co-conspirators go to trial. The evidence against him, will largely apply to them as well.

Answer this one question please: If Fotis is innocent, then why did he dump Jennifer’s bloody clothes (and other things) in Hartford?

This isn’t in dispute.

I’ve been asking for months if someone can come up with a plausible explanation for it, and no one has tried (because they can’t).

So humor me.

4. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

I'm not medical, but it seems like they could to me. But IMO that's not the way NP wants people to think about it.

5. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

I think they needed finer tuned ways to assess whether or not he had a pulse on Tuesday. They found a faint pulse (no need to call him alive and put on life support if he wasn't, IMO.) As he was alive, they set about trying to give him the best shot with full knowledge that only time would tell how dire it was. I think that he was determined yesterday to be brain dead as they probably had no improvement in his functioning. They probably knew he was an organ donor at CONN Health on Tuesday as I am sure there was a proxy or a determination on his license. Most hospitals would do what they could to harvest if at all possible if the donor was fairly healthy other than brain death. Depending on Fd's limitations, there would be a lot, a lot of organs that can be harvested. They would need time to get a heart, liver, kidney donors lined up.

6. Adalineskies

Adalineskies Active Member

Then don't do shady things like dump materials that have your blood mixed with your missing estranged wife. It's not like the public went after a innocent man.

7. Area52

Area52 Well-Known Member

That must be where the old saying comes from. " When life hands you limes....." Whatthefotis!

8. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Ok back to the real matter at hand IMO

what is next?
    The trial for the other defendants should proceed
    In my state the divorce matter drops however we are looking at a potential post divorce clarification of a dead respondent -
    So who knows how CT law works ?

the civil matter can be amended to include his estate

what will the indomitable GF and her team of savvy lawyers choose ? I can’t wait to see what happens next
    JMO

9. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

There is an active black market for organs. Perhaps they planned to sell or auction them?

MOO

10. MassGuy

Exactly. We do see that sort of thing a lot, where people are accused of things without evidence.

But it was the evidence here that got us there. Damning evidence that cannot be explained away.

MerBeach, Echo44, CalmSeas and 24 others like this.
  11. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

“Pattis said it a difficult day for Dulos' family filled with medical tests and decisions. One of those decisions is to donate Dulos' organs.

"So that he will live on in some form and the assistance that he can provide to others in their own individual struggles," said Pattis.”

It sounds like the intent was to donate the organs directly to people versus for scientific research. ETA: I don’t believe it actually went to people. It probably went to medical research.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Chicago54, andalso, gitana1 and 8 others like this.
  12. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

Remember that skin & bones are considered organs too. Both a harvest & post mortem exam can conducted under aseptic conditions.
    More frequently the organ retrieval is done with a forensic pathologist in attendance & then body transport to the OCME. Naturally area protocols may vary.

MOO, IME

mom2chloe, BellaVita, afitzy and 10 others like this.
  13. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

If there was any doubt about WHETHER FD killed JF, he removed all doubt. Because now we KNOW he's a killer. He murdered himself too.

JMO

14. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

Να προσέχεις τι εύχεσαι. The evidence speaks very loudly already. A trial will only serve to make FD look even worse. There is no gag order any more, is there? FD can start 'splaining, no trial needed. But he can't, because it's a story of guilt.
    [edited to fix typo]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  15. MassGuy

Well according to Norm, we killed him.

Poor Fotis, the fact that he’s a cold blooded murderer, notwithstanding.

16. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO the state does not need to do anything. That is why NP is filing, to force them to.

17. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

You keep saying FD's $6M bond and hypothetical $12M bond are unprecedented in CT. That's simply not true. JK in the Cheshire home invasions had a bond of $15M.
    I think that's what he wanted us to hear.

Assistance can be provided through research as well though.

Curious in CT, andalso, Iona and 11 others like this.
  18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I’m not a medical expert but I am the family of a donor recipient and we were counseled on the origin of the donor, his death, the toxicology tests run etc and this was 24 years ago - IMO there is no way those organs are destined for live recipients- too much risk
    JMO

19. MassGuy

Rule of thumb, if you have to throw Joan of Arc’s name into an argument about precedent (posthumous trial), you probably don’t stand a chance.

“You see, 564 years ago...”

20. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

I agree with you and others on this. I agree the statement was trying to salvage FD name by the implication it was going to others. I highly suspect they are going to research and the family wants us to believe otherwise.

Chicago54, Echo44, Chloe_ee and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.