Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I can answer that question with three words:

Money and attention.

iQuill, Teche, Jen3135 and 19 others like this.

2. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! And the most expensive electric in the whole country. Couldn't be truer about being the poster children for CT, I am so glad to be gone.

3. Myvice

Myvice Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more!

4. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Pattis is just blowing hot air and trying to build suspense for when he releases his book.

5. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

BBM:

The actual autopsy/post mortem report WILL indicate if any drugs were present (both prescribed/legal/"street") but remember the primary trauma to the body was on Tuesday and the pronouncement of death was on Thursday. While under medical treatment, the body was continuing to function (albeit on a less that optimal basis), clearing "stuff" from the system. All medications have a half-life, that is the time frame while they remain within the system so that enters into the testing calculations and IMO, the decedent was on full life support mechanisms, thus the physiological clearing process was aided by external support.
    On the other hand, I'd request the laboratory specimen(s) from UCONN Health labs to test those for drugs!

MOO, IME

Alice253, afitzy, Laughing and 13 others like this.
  6. annekris

annekris Well-Known Member

100% agree, the systematic dismantling of the victim’s sense of reality is a big part of the abuse cycle from these bad actors, it takes a very very long time if at all to get clear what’s really going on from the inside of a ‘relationship’ like this MOO

7. Canchance

He had been planning this to a large degree. It’s certainly not just like jumping off a bridge suddenly

afitzy, SkylarSid, Myvice and 5 others like this.
  8. Canchance

Except that a few days later they can scare the holy sh$6 out of you and make you think you should run for the hills.

9. joypath

joypath Well-Known Member

PS: the OCME of New York City is limited as to whom they may release the TOTAL autopsy report to NEXT OF KIN (and yes, they verify!) & officers of the Court. Special procedures are required to pass it onto Esquires of record & insurance cos. Yes, these documents must be purchased!

Nothing can stop release of the information once it hits the hands of authorized ppl. SO...........Rena can publish it or use it as tp.

10. Herat

Herat Way out West

I don’t think there has to be a deficit in the victim. I think the narc is extremely good at reading people for their utility, and taking notes of what they can be used for later.

YES

I believe narcs gradually get their victims to do things that are illegal or against the victim’s self-interest by very gradually testing them and getting them to step over one line of ethics after another. But gradually, inconspicuously so the victim doesn’t realize the risks they have taken. “ For Us”

I wonder if that was the AC situation. One little ethical breach after another “ For Us”

Probably just as he did with MT . “ For Us”

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  11. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

?
    I've also wondered if his suicide wasn't premeditated also and was he spiraling down in the last few weeks or months?
    Was he bingeing on drugs or alcohol?
    That done on a regular basis will depress someone and once in a depressive mood, ulterior thoughts take over.
    Yes, Norm, you totally missed this. I'll bet AC
    saw some problem behaviors cropping up.

Laughing, kimpage, waldojabba and 9 others like this.
  12. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

PMLsmom, sraybella, 303gmf and 13 others like this.
  13. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Agree with every word. It was a stall for attention and this is grim, but he deserves it; when he realized holy snickers I can't get out of this car, I can't move...oh crap...he was a goner...

Btwn, NP, this new lady friend, his schemes he would have made bond again...but he needed time...stall, sympathy at the hospital..he was not a convicted felon (yet) he was a guy out on bail/bond with enough plots to hatch to have kept him out of jail...why kill yourself when you would be back in your cozy bed in 48 hours at most after the emergency bond hearing...texting, calling ladies, going to 'church' perhaps having interviews at your mansions, pleading I love my kids...he had 'plenty' to live for..

14. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy&Gabby

I have two thoughts about this. First, I believe that FD was extremely skilled at using his narc/opportunist skillset. By JD's account -- they maintained a close friendship all through their college days (she met him her first week at Brown) and it appeared from JD's blog that they didn't cross the line as friends. In this regard, JD would have been a primary supply which can actually be a great place (where FD kept up his great guy fraudulent self -- never letting the mask slip).

It was a decade later that JD became FD's wife (i.e., his secondary supply) where his mask would come off and where she'd soon experience the street angel and house devil. (FD was married to a second supply and divorced only weeks before he married JD).

This brings us back to AC. I think it's very much possible that AC was yet another primary supply victim of FD which would have made it easy for her to help him out -- having groomed her for years.

My second thought is that FD may have sheltered some money with AC -- probably beginning around the time his father-in-law was dying. He would have convinced her JD was crazy and he needed to protect himself and his children during the divorce and needed her to keep his funds private. However, even if FD did shelter money with AC, it certainly would not have lasted long because narcs are spendthrifts because they're ever confident that there will be another supplier (will always have one in the wings).

Yup -- I think FD probably had plans for AC while he was still with MT since she was already second supply-- soon to be devalued and discarded. Seriously, he involved her in murdering his wife!

MOO

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  15. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Well, G O L L Y Gomer, isn't he clever today?

16. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

I posted earlier a brief VF article that gives some insight into how JD (referred to as Farber in the article) got entangled with FD. By the time she realized that he could be a threat to her life, she was already deep in with kids and the outward, at least, vision of that dollhouse NYT wedding page mirage of married life, which may have blinded her to the downward spiral she was on earlier.

Plus, JD was very empathetic, gaslighted by FD, and FD was so violent that he was willing and able to kill (her as well as himself) which isn't really the norm (though all too common), but clearly it took some time for her to realize it was this serious. She knew early on they were different in that he loved those blood and guts violent movies and she couldn't take it, but even at that point, it's easy to just attribute that to personal difference, after all theaters are filled with people taking that in yet they don't all go out and kill people close to them.
    I think the small suggestions in this article gives an idea of how women are socialized to overlook the kinds of warning signs that present earlier on, in favor of the view of the "perfect married life" which we know is not so perfect underneath, even if it doesn't stoop so low as to murder. There are so many women in JDs position who "settle" or overlook problems, sometimes even warning signs, because societal indicators (as well as the perpetrators themselves) direct them to, and they think it is their problem, not the other person. And then there are the kids, which makes escape all the more difficult and again social norms push against this.

Here's the article, aptly titled "Window shopping for a life":

With Accused Wife-Murderer Fotis Dulos on Life Support, the Grim End of a Perfect Couple

"Farber soon tired of the Manhattan scene, craving light, air, and solitude, and took off for Aspen and Los Angeles. When she married Dulos, she was in search of a solid future with a husband she loved, and badly wanted to be a mom. Both she and Dulos were athletes: He was a water-skier, and she was a nationally ranked junior squash player when she went to Saint Ann’s. She kept writing a bit but basically took care of the kids. Many years earlier, she had written in an essay—extremely semi-ironically, in the Gen X style—that this was the life she wanted. “The New York Times wedding pages held a hypnotic sway over me since I discovered them at age 11. Entering the structured, ambitious black-and-white world at the back of the Sunday paper, I was window-shopping for a life. My young eyes filled with photo images of correctly poised supergirls, well educated, accomplished, thoroughbred.”
    In many ways the story of Farber’s demise is an old one: Dulos reportedly began an affair with a Venezuelan woman, Michelle Troconis, and the couple later began divorce proceedings. Because Farber’s family was a primary source of Dulos’s funds to run his development business—her parents gave him many loans—he also considered the dissolution of the marriage the beginning of the end of his financial freedom. Their divorce documents include Farber explaining that Dulos had threatened to take the children to Greece and that she was afraid he would harm her.
    The perfect life they had created together was no more. As a child, Farber played with dollhouses, she wrote, making her mother take her to the Museum of the City of New York to gaze at the ones there. “Huge houses, lit up, from the Edith Wharton age of New York society, when little rich girls played and were bedazzled by swank ’20s parties, maids being pinched by the master of the house at the top of the servants’ stairway.” She imagined a time when she “could write plays, live on Park Avenue in the ’60s in a ‘perfect eight’ with a fireplace and service entrance, and supervise our New York calendars” for her family."

Misy, crhedBngr, bubby girl and 20 others like this.
  17. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Several here commented on how Fd looked when Judge White wasn’t buying it-remember? This was the first time we didn’t see that confident, smirky look on Fd’s face. I think somebody said he looked angry and red-faced. I believe that this was Fd’s typical reaction to not getting what he wants, when he wants it. That, combined with what we believe happened between NP and Fd (severe scolding about the removal of the memorial, and the suspected talking to about “no pay, no play”), brought Fd to the point of thinking about suicide, and when the fraudulent collateral surfaced and he was going back to prison, he was ready to go. If NP doesn’t feel terrible for jacking a guy like Fd up for all of these months, then he’s a monster. But if he does, we’ll never know it.

18. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Oops!

Myvice, SkylarSid, Chloe_ee and 2 others like this.
  19. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

I love every one of your posts, they are always so informative. I'm so glad you're here!

crhedBngr, MollyDDD, joypath and 10 others like this.
  20. sleuth66

sleuth66 Well-Known Member

Yeah, probably the only divorce in the state of CT that has a Motion for Order on "Waterskiing" (Motion 263.0o).
    Actually, let me take that back, this is CT, so perhaps not the first after all.

PMLsmom, MollyDDD, afitzy and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.