Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #43

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

Seriously the fact that he offed himself knowing that she would be the one to find him dead is despicable. Perhaps he made romantic gestures only to be rebuffed by her with her claiming she was just a friend. You can’t make it this stuff up but damn this is a most sordid tale. Afraid of what else we learn in the aftermath of the most convoluted, dysfunctional and narcissistic nightmare of all time.

Laughing, PMLsmom, CTGrammy and 30 others like this.

2. hivee

hivee Well-Known Member

He wrote that MT and KM are innocent so that they would feel sorry for him and think how nice that was and therefore not turn on him. He is a master manipulator. MOO

3. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

My guess is that it came from Atty. P. LE is buttoned up IMO and the Farmington PD is under a microscope too. We had paramedics/ambulances (3 different companies I think were on site), bond people (not clear if they ever got access to Fd though) and CSP/Farmington PD.

Wonder if its possible that a first responder took a phone pic?

MOO

Laughing, CalmSeas, MollyDDD and 11 others like this.
  4. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Fd is such a s[***]bird. And this stupid note changes absolutely nothing. Everybody knows he’s a liar-I think you can take from this note that because he said he, MT, and KM didn’t have anything to do with it, that they, in fact, did. And the fact that he can barely manage one word about Jennifer, shows that he holds HER responsible for all of the bad stuff that’s been happening to him.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Laughing, thistle, Alice253 and 24 others like this.
  5. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

this definitely could be plausible. The main reason I’m more convinced it was romantic was because of the sheer amount of money and personal reputation ( it’s reported she had a good career and was a socialite ) she put on the line to help him. It sounds like he romanced her blind. JMO

Laughing, afitzy, Jen3135 and 12 others like this.
  6. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Tiny Texas Tornado

Me too! Honestly as FD is deceased and perhaps the cases against KM and MT are in limbo maybe the gag order needs to be lifted? Unless ofcourse the State intends to continue to pursue the case against all 3. If not then lift the damn gag order or apply for it to be lifted and out everything they got out there. Missiles away. Fire away with everything so that FD’s bs claim of innocence is blown up.

because as others have mentioned CT authorities have far better things to do than frame some crappy house builder from Farmington whose estranged wife concocted a seamless GG effort complete with blood spatter, a evil brilliant clean up that also resulted in her blood being in at least three vehicles and who had to know that FD and MT would also dispose of all the crafty crime scene cleanup on Albany Avenue. That FD would drive the TT to NC and also use his vintage bicycle.

Laughing, afitzy, CalmSeas and 18 others like this.
  7. hivee

hivee Well-Known Member

We need to send our prayers/thoughts to the LE. They have to sit by and watch these antics and stay silent. It probably drives them nuts. Thinking of them and how they are likely shaking their heads, eye rolling, etc. Get 'em guys/State!!! My opinion only.

8. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I've really no doubt that FD's gassing himself was intended to end his life and not a manipulative attempt for sympathy. Not only was his game up-- but he was about to be presented to the Court as a fraud to the same Judge that had already threatened to double his bond after he pounced on JD's memorial.

I believe FD knew that he was going to jail on Monday -- with no chance of redeeming himself --given his inability to manipulate from behind bars.
    I suspect that FD had a heads up prior to Monday that his bond was under scrutiny. He obviously knew that he misrepresented his collateral to the surety on his bond application, and I think he was hearing chatter.

As to chatter, there's a lot of greed in the high bond industry. It was reported that before the State Insurance regulators contacted Palmetto Surety to advise that FD's collateral was believed defective, another bonding company had called the State Insurance fraud line-- suggesting that Fotis bond needed to be looked at.

I suspect that just days before the emergency hearing, FD and AC probably went into overdrive on rumors of the audit of his application, and I think AC attempted to smooth things over with Palmetto Surety by reportedly signing a 3 Mil promissory note with them. I think they hoped that by shoring up FD's bond collateral with AC's note, it would put an end to the investigation of his bond application, and the whole thing would go away.

Fortunately -- the ploy did not work. FD gambled and lost big time. No matter how much money (belonging to others) FD threw at his self-created problem, it was over. Knowing FD's reputation, it was probably on the advice of counsel that Palmetto made the immediate decision to pull their bond on Monday. They didn't want any of FD/NP's courtroom drama and only needed to present FD's fraudulent bond application and be done.

To stay out of jail, FD was going to need immediate cash for the nonrefundable bondsman fee --before they'd even look at perfecting his collateral. We already know that AC had been supporting FD for months, and she already threw away $400k+ on the last nonrefundable bond fee. FD tapped her out.

I think what's worse here is that FD had no remorse over murdering his wife and the mother of his children. That was simply the means to an end. I think FD's only remorse was that he ran out of financial supply and was about to be financially unmasked before the world. For FD, that would be worse than death.

MOO

9. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Well he can say anything he wants, but the evidence will show that he and MT absolutely handled evidence with Jennifer’s blood all over it, that Fd went crazy trying to get Jennifer’s blood out of EE’s truck, etc. there is no way that lazy bum was cleaning up after somebody else.

Laughing, CalmSeas, MerBeach and 21 others like this.
  10. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

Can’t wait to hear the Albany Ave. explanation!
    i can actually see them being allowed access for a day or two and not taking up residence. Why would they? They all have lives and homes far away. This seems natural and legal to me. Now if they are still there a month from now...., but I am sure none of them have any desire to stay there longer than securing Fotis’ personal effects.

Laughing, thistle, Alice253 and 9 others like this.
  11. mojojojo68

mojojojo68 Active Member

"I want it to be known that Michelle Troconis had nothing to do with Jennifer's disappearance. And neither did Kent Mawhinney. (But maybe after the fact??)

I ask the State to let them free of any such accusations.
    (Lol)

I also ask the State to stop harassing my friends; Andreas Toutsiaridis, and Anna Curry. They are honourable people
    ........ (?????? there is more to learn here)

The State will not rest until I rot in jail.
    .. (Sentence me for my crimes)

My attorney can explain what happened with the bags on Albany Avenue. Everything else is fabricated by Law Enforcement
    ..." (Lol, denial till the end

BBM and my thoughts in brackets

So he is basically naming the people involved in this sorry mess

Laughing, CalmSeas, thistle and 26 others like this.
  12. glassheater

glassheater Well-Known Member

thank you for staying exactly how I feel. He could not stand to be a “loser”. His website, the photography project, everything he said about himself, always had to do with accomplishments and the image of success. No way he could live without being worshipped as a “winner”.

13. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

This seems to be what FD wants:
    that the two involved will both claim they are innocent, and not turn on FD.
    This Jerk is trying to control, even after death.:eek:
    MOO.

14. bubby girl

bubby girl Well-Known Member

If FD was the only suspect- maybe clear his name then...this is not the case..there are 2 other living suspects here..

if proven guilty of what MT and KM are charged, then of course silly willy norm-FD is guilty!

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I am leaning this way too - a cry for help followed by a stint In The hospital while new bond money could be raised
    Imo

Laughing, afitzy, Herat and 8 others like this.
  16. isabella88

isabella88 Well-Known Member

Here's an article from back in Oct '19 that mentions Andreas T., who gave FD a big fat "loan".
    Judge: Norm Pattis does not have to say how Fotis Dulos is paying him

Laughing, afitzy, pandaknows and 6 others like this.
  17. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Agreed. Stay until funeral arrangements are made ie

Laughing, afitzy, Tink56 and 5 others like this.
  18. Woodswarrior

Woodswarrior Well-Known Member

Sounds to me what Fotis is saying in his note is
    Norm and I came up with something believable to explain the Albany Avenue trash bag drop offs. But the rest we decided the evidence is way to damming so we’re going to say it’s all made up by le to frame me. Moo

Laughing, afitzy, BeckyF and 12 others like this.
  19. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I was also wondering if her errands took longer than he expected...

Laughing, afitzy, Catz and 10 others like this.
  20. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

Now, that I have seen the If you are reading this, I am no more..

Letter...I think he really did kill himself on purpose, what a gutless coward, he spent mere DAYS in jail for something HE DID DO..

He couldn't hack the trial to 'clear his name' -- what if bond was met again and he was out, again, then was found guilty after a long trial...what does he do then when he is handcuffed at the guilty verdict, Epstein himself in jail (and no I don't for two seconds believe Epstein alone killed himself)...but what was FD long game, there just was no long game..what a complete nincompoop.

So, you are so right, it all goes back to the financials ... he didn't have them..for him without the con and the money - life was worthless - those kids meant, NOTHING to him, and I guess this Anne didn't have Farber money rolling - so he was done...This case gets curiouser and curiouser by the day....and how didn't we know he had a new GF...sneaky Dulos, very sneaky...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.