Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

I AGREE 100%.

IMO.

Laughing, MsJosie, MollyDDD and 12 others like this.

2. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

anyway the wind blows...

Laughing, Tink56, ChiCubs2016 and 7 others like this.
  3. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

And he seems to have forgotten that he does not have a case/ client anymore!

4. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Great catch!

Laughing, Tink56, Eli9 and 10 others like this.
  5. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

For what it is worth the AC Linkedin profile for the 'current position' has her as a project manager (middle management position) managing a team of 10 people. According to the job description she didn't appear to be managing money for her job at LPL Financial. This position appears IMO to be salary + bonus and not commission or fee based financial planning.

So, if she let her licenses lapse it might make sense as it appears she was no longer an asset manager.

MOO

From Linkedin:

LPL Financial

Company Name

LPL Financial

Dates EmployedAug 2013 – Present
    Employment Duration6 yrs 7 mos
    LocationCharlotte, NC

Leading the implementation of LPL’s new digital investment advice platform (“robo advisor”), Guided Wealth Portfolios, reporting to the firm's Management Committee.

Product manager for technology portfolio generating over $7 million of annual revenue. Technology products include CRM, proposal generation, financial planning, account opening, portfolio analytics and practice management software.
    - Designed and implemented technology innovation strategy using the Pragmatic Marketing framework.
    - Managed team of 10 product managers and product owners.

Served as executive technology liaison to Corporate Strategy.

Led the roll out of the firm’s Redtail CRM offering on behalf of CIO, driving time-critical alignment among CIO, President and direct reports for product launch in compressed 3-week timeframe.

Managed the strategy, design, and executive-level vendor selection for new bank/credit union technology platform to capture new revenue streams (the “Bank Wealth Platform”).

Laughing, Chicago54, MsJosie and 9 others like this.
  6. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

Well, IMHO, he wants to keep this money train rolling for as long as he can, as any attention is better than no attention in his mind.

7. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

ITA. Picture for comparison.

Attached Files:

8. afitzy

Has anyone heard anything about the Lisa Backus (Stamford Advocate) FOIA request for the 10 page report from Farmington PD about the Fd Glock 19?

Its been crickets from the SA on this issue and the gun is still supposedly floating around.

Crickets also from CSP to let the public know whether there is a public safety issue associated with the person that picked up the gun for Fd.

Will keep bumping this post as a reminder that it is an unresolved issue.

MOO

Misy, Laughing, Chicago54 and 17 others like this.
  9. EAGD

EAGD Well-Known Member

Will that evidence ever be brought to light?

Laughing, MsJosie, MollyDDD and 10 others like this.
  10. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

Yes, Fd Definitely Knew by 9:30 am.

However, my point is, Why did the Bond company Expect to find him at Home at 11:30 am to serve the 'official' notice when he was due in court just 30 minutes later and at least 1.5 hours away?

The Bond company would have Known (or should have) that Fd should be on his way to court for the Very Bond they were Revoking.

Did they Not have someone attending the Emergency Hearing, They Requested?

It just does not make sense.

Was their visit earlier in the morning?

Otherwise, that Bond Company needs to make some adjustments with their staff communications.

IMO.

Misy, Laughing, Chicago54 and 17 others like this.
  11. Jade

Jade Well-Known Member

IMO

Oh dear, WS translation needed again:

Family statement:

It was immediately very apparent that we could not afford a CT internment.

A simple quiet burial with only family in an unmarked, except by our hearts, grave is out of the question.

Its better we go back to Greece where the children he loved so much can’t easily visit his grave.

The Farber money was laundered to us but we are using it and since Fotis killed the cash cow we are just going to scatter him in the garden anyway.

We were all super worried that the estate of GF was being depleted before Fotis got all his share he reckoned was coming to him that is in addition to all other holdings that he figured was his because, well, just because. We all loved the Farber’s money so much.

We heard CT was corrupt how did it come to this that a good looking, athletic Greek man was going to pay for his crime!?​

NP:

I’m not coming off of any funds for Fotis’s burial as he so rudely cut short this debacle by murdering himself too depriving me of future earnings for my circus act.​

All IMO

12. Alkali13

Alkali13 Wannabe Criminalist

There's more, but both of those sentences struck me when I read it the first time, so I IMMEDIATELY noticed the difference in the HC/DA piece.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    Laughing, Chicago54, Tink56 and 6 others like this.
  13. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

And I can't believe how lax CT. is, letting him drive himself to court! There are drug dealers and robbery suspects that can't do this!

14. pandaknows

pandaknows Justice for Jennifer

Portion where Ryan McGuigan on Face The State explains the law transcribed to the best of my ability.

Q. Some tipping point lead to murder charge. What can we ascertain? Now murder charge after 7 months.

RM: Continued investigation into co-conspirators. Namely KM. That was the delay from 1st and 2nd to 3rd charge, murder. Nailing down the culpability of third parties.

Q. Some believed only 2 people MT and FD pulled this off. Now we hear third party. What KM role's might have been?

What is charged w. conspiracy? What would be your role?

RM: Means more than 1 party. Meeting of the minds b/w more than 1 people and then one of the people takes an overt act to commit a felony. Can't be misdemeanor. Felony, more than 1 people, meeting of the minds, go forward committing an overt act towards that felony.

That is conspiracy.

The penalties are the same as the underlying charge.

It makes prosecutions much easier.

MOO.

Laughing, MemPat, Tink56 and 9 others like this.
  15. afitzy

100% which is exactly why its so hard to defend against conspiracy and I think that McGuigan was alluding to this issue as well.

Hope this puts a stake through the heart of the MT is 'off the hook' discussion.

MT is hooked and good here and IMO isn't going anyplace expect to trial and eventually prison.

MOO

16. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Sadly, so perfect, and pardon me, but right on the money!

17. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

Was it ever reported why NP and the sister met with Coangelo today?

Laughing, Mercedes, Tink56 and 9 others like this.
  18. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

Pattis will never fall on his sword. Hopefully, the court will point out, in ruling on the Joan of Arc motion, that the PC hearing was waived. Doesn't the court still have his motion to dismiss for deprivation of a grand jury hearing? Wait for the "moot."

Laughing, MsJosie, Tink56 and 9 others like this.
  19. Ruminations

Ruminations Eating ice cream.

Without ANY thing but a hunch to back it up, I bet they were shown a few clear pics of the departed from May 24 in NC-

well, one piece of data supports my hunch. Pattis is quiet now.

Laughing, sassyblue, TSH92 and 15 others like this.
  20. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

Yes, he is quiet. I believe they went there today to clear the name of the recently departed.

Laughing, sassyblue, Tink56 and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.