Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

totally agree. But don’t worry. EVERYBODY knows his family is as nuts as FD was. So try your best to ignore their nonsense. They will go away

Laughing, Myvice, Jen3135 and 10 others like this.

2. Herat

Herat Way out West

Can you maybe explain how AC and PI are connected, in simple terms?

Is she acting in a professional capacity as an agent for FD? Would this require some sort of contract or payment by him to her?

I’m not understanding the connection ?

Or why she might have signed that check for $1000 which was FD’s cash responsibility.

Laughing, Nanobody, Myvice and 8 others like this.
  3. Outforjustice

Outforjustice Well-Known Member

Trying to build a time capsule.. With only one button .
    #past

4. Outforjustice

Outforjustice Well-Known Member

duplicate post

Tink56 likes this.
  5. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Norm has probably been busy today and hasn't had time to write the story for DA. Breaking headlines in the morning??

6. CaliSun

CaliSun Well-Known Member

MT hasn’t squealed yet?! Can you imagine throwing your whole life away....just to be replaced with a look alike?

7. AbbyG

AbbyG Well-Known Member

I fr
    I frankly think Coangelo kindly put to bed any possibility of FD's innocence. Did they have to finally accept it? Not sure, I think they seem capable of staring straight at a video of FD in the act and claiming it's a fake, a cheat, not possible, not the great FD, but I also think Coangelo may have done them a courtesy and said look, we have a mountain of evidence, see for yourself that he did this.

8. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

dbm
    MOO maybe the were told that there was enough evidence for GF to sue the estate of FD for the wrongful death of FFd.
    Live as a look alike ,,,

9. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

Can you maybe explain how AC and PI are connected, in simple terms? IDK. The only connection I can see to both would be Fd and Atty. P. AC has engaged Atty. P. now so clearly she believes she needs criminal representation but we don't know if its related to the bond or some other role she played in Fd life. Stay tuned I guess on this one!

Is she acting in a professional capacity as an agent for FD? The application was in her name as an individual and not as an agent for Fd or any other company. Would this require some sort of contract or payment by him to her? You mean if there were a 'side deal' between friends? Sure, there might have been some side deal but I doubt you would write it down if what you were doing was possibly not legal?!?! IDK, nothing on that bond made sense.

I’m not understanding the connection ? IDK, we are trying to figure it out as it appears that the issues surrounding the bond WON'T be discussed by Atty. P. or Atty Colangelo. I am still researching this situation but I have to admit to being confused how that package was accepted by Atty Colangelo. My suspicion is that the size of the bond surprised Atty. P. and so left Fd scrambling to put together the necessary cash and collateral (which he didn't have which is why AC was dragged in and Atty. P. PI). It sounds like Atty. P. might have been expecting a bond in the range of $2-3 million or possibly $4 million and so was shocked and unprepared for the $6 million. So, they had to scrape together a group of people to help out Fd and it was a messy process it sounds like. Will report back if I find anything more out.

Or why she might have signed that check for $1000 which was FD’s cash responsibility. IDK. I agree with all the folks here that looked at the signatures and were confused. IMO the signature on the Fd check DIDN't look to be his signature.

MOO

Laughing, amgee, Nanobody and 17 others like this.
  10. afitzy

IDK, I kinda see it as a 'newer younger model with possibly better social connections'!

MOO

Misy, Laughing, Nanobody and 14 others like this.
  11. afitzy

12. afitzy

13. afitzy

So glad this person stepped up to be a 'whistleblower' on the bond debacle:

Misy, Laughing, Chicago54 and 14 others like this.
  14. afitzy

15. rjay

rjay Well-Known Member

If the case proceeds with MT, she’s just going to say that she had no idea what was in those bags. I don’t know if the state can prove that she knew. Any ideas if this can be proven? She’ll get away with a minimum sentence. Of course, just my opinion.

16. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

I don't understand what got him into home building. Did he and JD decide to do this venture?

SkylarSid, Myvice, Daisyeve and 4 others like this.
  17. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

:p:D:p:D:p:D

Laughing, SkylarSid, Myvice and 6 others like this.
  18. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Think about it MT. You were replaced by a younger, better connected version of yourself. Barely a mention in Lover Man's suicide note, after all you did for him. You helped disposed of his murdered wife, lied, and lied to the LE for him. All that you did, tisk tisk. Losing the ability to see you own child. Losing child support. What does FD do to you to repay your loyalty? He kills himself, and leaves you and KM to swing in the wind. Doesn't even say he's sorry to you in suicide letter, like he did to the "new" you. So sad, but you know what, you keep your mouth shut. Cause FD counted on that, what a good little Co conspirator. You keep silent, OK girl?!

19. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

OUCH !!!!!

20. NCmom99

NCmom99 Well-Known Member

She can say she didn’t know what was in those bags - and perhaps she was intentionally shielded from certain specific details by design - but would have more credibility with anything she might now say if she hadn’t been caught telling so many lies and thus obstructing the pursuit of justice. IMO there is no logical explanation for her not being truthful to law enforcement when offered the opportunity multiple times over multiple months other than that she was a conspirator with something to hide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.