Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
What working skills does she have? Did she attend college? All I’ve seen her do is ski, ride a horse, live with a married man, and assist in a murder cover up.
She’s still in la la land if she thinks anything is going to change by her hiring a new attorney. IMO

I really tried to think what type of employment MT might pursue. There are ski areas near Hartford and riding facilities. She worked on promotions for Fd's building company while they were still selling real estate in 2016. However, all of these require her to work out in public. She might be disappointed by her reception and can understand why someone might be hesitant to hire her.

Hopefully her case can go to trial quickly. I do think the state has enough evidence to make their case.

Hi Nikynoo. Not sure about in the UK, but here, the opinion of the ME is not "just one opinion" that would be met with "immediate doubt," as you have stated.

On the contrary: in a trial, the statement from such an individual is considered expert testimony or expert evidence from a witness with knowledge and/or training beyond that of the average person; it's someone who has the expertise and specialized knowledge sufficient that others can legally rely upon their statement.

Further, the expert is hired for their independent professional judgement, not for any biased or personal opinion.

This post, however, is my personal opinion. :)

In Addition, the Medical Examiner is Privy to the LE evidence that has yet to be released to the public.

IMO.

I really tried to think what type of employment MT might pursue. There are ski areas near Hartford and riding facilities. She worked on promotions for Fd's building company while they were still selling real estate in 2016. However, all of these require her to work out in public. She might be disappointed by her reception and can understand why someone might be hesitant to hire her.

Hopefully her case can go to trial quickly. I do think the state has enough evidence to make their case.
Doesn't she have a friend nearby who can bring her to her place of work where she can sell her dead animals? She hasn't owned a car in years; can't she borrow one as she has for years?

Don't worry, MT; we'll help you figure your life out. I'm sorry your family isn't helping to rent or buy you a vehicle, or hire you for one of the many family businesses registered in their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam