Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
White ordered Troconis to turn in the expired passport as soon as possible.
@Tomlinson_PE
Schoenhorn also asked White to consider a 9 am-7 pm curfew as an alternative to house arrest for Troconis. He claimed the strict confinement was affecting her business

In the scheme of things, does it really matter where her daughter is? I can understand why she may not be in CT, but she should still be able to see her mother.
Her daughter is at boarding school in VT and well able to travel to CT to see MT on the weekends.

MT new 'relaxed only in CT restrictions for folks accused of Conspiracy to Commit Murder' will now allow MT to go to the mall shopping with her daughter and they can also go for Starbucks, mani/pedi, blowout and a snack.

Atty Colangelo confirmed the Fd/MT contact via 3rd parties as to me this is a clear violation of prior no contact order and Judge White does nothing to punish this?

MT can also travel around the State to show 'clients' fabric swatches of her as yet unknown designer fabric line and also meet in 'clients' homes to measure for rugs.

What about this IMO quite lenient set of these release guidelines seems punitive?

IMO this is simply a farce playing out that we are seeing for a wealthy and privileged individual accused of some heinous crimes. NO words for the sheer sloppiness of the State of CT NOT picking up MT passports as this was to have been done at the time of AW1 per the terms of release. Its as if the 'lights are home but nobody is home' in the CSP or Office of States Atty IMO'. Details matter. Passports matter.

MOO

Last edited:
@Tomlinson_PE
Schoenhorn also asked White to consider a 9 am-7 pm curfew as an alternative to house arrest for Troconis. He claimed the strict confinement was affecting her business
I would love to see some business statements from before and after house arrest to see how much this is "affecting her business."

@Tomlinson_PE
In her last court appointment MT indicated that her source of support was her family/parents.
Then JS indicated that she needs to look for a job.
Now she markets luxury fabric. Isn't that an online business? Surely her customers are not all located within the state of CT.

For whatever its worth, I think it is a stretch to say Troconis is getting preferential treatment at least in the universe of 3 CT cases of I am aware- Her and her codefendants, one of whom deceased. How are her conditions easier than Fotis'? They are stricter. I can't wrap my head around people with probable cause of murder established being out of jail at all. But it seems to be the CT way based on my tiny sample.

What seems like preferential treatment?

Being allowed to leave the state of Ct every time she requested it, for one-lower bond than KW, for another

@davealtimari

Michelle Trocinis learning today that she is now in bigger spotlight with Fotis Dulos death cameras following her to the car. Schoenhorn says she is “innocent and we will fight charges” says asking how she feels about Fotis Dulos death.

DEAN, MARK H., AS TRUSTEE
135.00 02/07/2020 P REPORT
Document.gif
newred.gif
STATUS
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18669496

The Probate Court has appointed Attorney Christopher J. Hug of Robinson & Cole as the temporary administrator subject to bond requirements, but in light of the present situation, it would appear that no immediate action is required of this court in regard to these proceedings.

Again I hop the Judge has proof of her employment, name of company, even if it is hers....show the license etc. Just do,not go,by her word of mouth.

Yes, but as we have seen with this group; she won't have to prove anything and will be spotted all over the place, til she's whoops gone..everyday this case gets more absurd..

Schoenhorn, MT, and the rest of the entourage all stopped in full view of the public at the courthouse steps to make a statement. I haven't really seen many accused of murder or conspiracy to commit murder freed on house arrest as has been done here. It strikes me as so odd, having the accused in such a controversial and serious case - a person who unhinged others may attempt vigilante justice against - standing there so exposed.

Just seems ripe for some kind of disaster.

Incarceration offers those accused of serious crimes some measure of protection; house arrest - particularly when it is lenient, offering the accused plenty of opportunity to move around publicly as though the crime they are accused of is minor - seems dangerous.

JS said in court that MT's mother was staying with her to attend to daily needs as MT was not allowed to go shopping just made MT sound like she is unable to care for herself at all. If her mother wants to stay with her, monitor her mental health, make sure she is taking care of herself that's one thing. To make it sound like she has to have someone take care of her is another. JMO IMO

Better video from WFSB of MT Crew walking into Court.

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.[/QUOTE]

If she were pregnant by Fo then she would be just about to pop. Unless she used a sperm donation. Would that be 3rd party contact? Contact from beyond?:eek::rolleyes:

Yes, but as we have seen with this group; she won't have to prove anything and will be spotted all over the place, til she's whoops gone..everyday this case gets more absurd..

Unless her parents have a pile of money somewhere outside of the US and arrangements are made that they flee with MT I don't see her as a flight risk. It was mentioned in court that all of her parents properties were used for her bail.

ETA MOO JMOO

Colagnelo is horrible. It's disgusting to me that he got a promotion.
It sadly seems that he is simply 'checked out' here....

Not collecting passports, not punishing 3rd party contact with Fd and who even knows if the collateral for the bond package was properly vetted as well.

Ongoing disappointment IMO about the level of focus on the details of managing people accused of very serious crimes. The system seems more focused on catering to their shopping, hair and travel plans than almost anything else.

IMO not a good day for Justice for Jennifer on any level....

MOO

@MarissaAlter

Troconis next hearing, when her attorney will argue moving the case to Hartford, will be 3/20–not 3/3 as said during this hearing.

The reason it’s not 3/3 is bec the next hearing in the Fotis Dulos case has been pushed back from next week to 3/3. And the court doesn’t want them on the same days.
@News12CT

When will this case go to trial? Are we waiting for the next discovery release? Moo

Her daughter is at boarding school in VT and well able to travel to CT to see MT on the weekends.

MT new 'relaxed only in CT restrictions for folks accused of Conspiracy to Commit Murder' will now allow MT to go to the mall shopping with her daughter and they can also go for Starbucks, mani/pedi, blowout and a snack.

Atty Colangelo confirmed the Fd/MT contact via 3rd parties as to me this is a clear violation of prior no contact order and Judge White does nothing to punish this?

MT can also travel around the State to show 'clients' fabric swatches of her as yet unknown designer fabric line and also meet in 'clients' homes to measure for rugs.

What about this IMO quite lenient set of these release guidelines seems punitive?

IMO this is simply a farce playing out that we are seeing for a wealthy and privileged individual accused of some heinous crimes.

MOO

I bet any common criminal in CT accused of even a non-assaultive crime like car theft is still stuck in his apartment with an ankle bracelet having to stick with original terms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members