Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - LE often say the same thing. MOO

Yes, you are correct. Defense attorneys do get a bad rap, particularly on WS because most people are drawn to the victim more often than the defendant. IMO They do, however serve an integral purpose in our justice system. WS often draws people in with the high profile crimes and in turn we are introduced to more and more high profile defenders. Often some of the theatrics displayed by these defenders draws ire from those who have researched the evidence and connected, via remote methods, to the victim. Sometimes, oftentimes we see the victim re-victimized through the criminal proceedings. But in all of the trials that I have followed I have never seen anyone say that they wouldn't want the accused to have adequate and competent counsel. JMO

This I completely understand. I cringe seeing the theatrics and frivolous motions of the attorneys that come out of the woodwork on high-profile cases. Most importantly, I personally do not believe it is almost ever in the client's interest. It's borderline unethical attention-seeking behavior by the attorneys. I think it also disrespects the court and the judge to try your case in the media.

In certain cases like civil rights or discrimination cases organizations like the ACLU will bring their cases to the media because it's just as much about policy change as it is a legal challenge. But for individual defendants it is irresponsible IMO

Can bc anyone point me to the documents from MTs civil case that have been discussed here previously? People here have mentioned for instance the questions MT was asked about trying to get access to information about the children’s trusts in the NY probate courts. Thnx in advance to anyone who can point me to these.
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088970S
@annekris,

Its a tricky case to follow because there are 2 case numbers for the case that was tried in December (originally there were 3 cases which were consolidated to 2 cases I believe) and so far as I can tell the documents filed for each aren't identical (above link has more of the documents than the other but if you want to read all the documents you will need to refer to the second file number).

The documents you are referring to were I believe filed by Atty Weinstein for his deposition of MT which happened around Nov/Dec timeframe 2019 I believe. Atty Bowman filed any number motions to keep MT from being deposed including his infamous [REDACTED] motion which I believe should be part of this case link above.

MOO

Last edited:
This I completely understand. I cringe seeing the theatrics and frivolous motions of the attorneys that come out of the woodwork on high-profile cases. Most importantly, I personally do not believe it is almost ever in the client's interest. It's borderline unethical attention-seeking behavior by the attorneys. I think it also disrespects the court and the judge to try your case in the media.

In certain cases like civil rights or discrimination cases organizations like the ACLU will bring their cases to the media because it's just as much about policy change as it is a legal challenge. But for individual defendants it is irresponsible IMO

Thank you for the work you do and for helping us to understand the process. You are an asset here.

Last edited:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/PublicCaseDetail.aspx?DocketNo=HHDCV186088970S
@annekris,

Its a tricky case to follow because there are 2 case numbers for the case that was tried in December and so far as I can tell the documents filed for each aren't identical (above link has more of the documents than the other but if you want to read all the documents you will need to refer to the second file number).

The documents you are referring to were I believe filed by Atty Weinstein for his deposition of MT which happened around Nov/Dec timeframe 2019 I believe. Atty Bowman filed any number motions to keep MT from being deposed including his infamous [REDACTED] motion which I believe should be part of this case link above.

MOO
Thank you !

From the looks of him in court, KM may not be sober enough yet to remember their names.
I wonder what the detox period is for severe alcoholism?

I wonder if 30 days will do it? He just has to get it together for his Valentine's Day visit to Court in Hartford on his domestic cases and then back to Stamford on the 20th.

MOO

Schoenhorn filed a discovery motion to obtain all of the state’s evidence against his client. NBC Connecticut asked him about speculation made by Fotis Dulos’s defense team that Jennifer Dulos may still be alive.

“To be honest with you I have no idea,” said Schoenhorn. He pointed to the fact that he hasn’t read the warrant or received evidence from the state. “I have requested any evidence that suggests that either she has not passed away or may have taken her own life.”
New Attorney For Michelle Troconis Speaks Out About the Dulos Case

Oh,my...another stellar attorney having press conferences without attending to his client's needs. I think MT would really appreciate you being familiar with this tomorrow. It's available online, if you want a link. Is she paying you money to do interviews? What does it matter on the first two charges if Jennifer is alive or dead? Is MT paying you by the hour?

Tick-tock...Court starts at 10:00 A.M. It won't be impressive if you tell the judge you weren't able to read the warrant. MOO...IMO

Here is the 911 call to alert FPD that nothing was to be removed from the house and that someone is en route to the scene.

Police called to Dulos home in Farmington

Love this.

I am currently 13 pages behind but has everyone zoomed in on this video to see that large items were being carried Back Into the Home After LE was on the scene?

This indicates they were Absolutely trying to Steal items from the home. Otherwise, why would items be taken Back In once LE was on the scene?

They Really Thought they could get away with this?

Hahaha.

IMO.

I wonder what the detox period is for severe alcoholism?

I wonder if 30 days will do it? He just has to get it together for his Valentine's Day visit to Court in Hartford on his domestic cases and then back to Stamford on the 20th.

MOO
Hopefully KM is recovering from his “concussion “ and will start to remember how he helped FD and MT!!

Oh,my...another stellar attorney having press conferences without attending to his client's needs. I think MT would really appreciate you being familiar with this tomorrow. It's available online, if you want a link. Is she paying you money to do interviews? What does it matter on the first two charges if Jennifer is alive or dead. Is MT paying you by the hour?

Tick-tock...Court starts at 10:00 A.M. It won't be impressive if you tell the judge you weren't able to read the warrant.

She’d be better off going to the Yale Law Clinic and offering her case for a group project.

Oh,my...another stellar attorney having press conferences without attending to his client's needs. I think MT would really appreciate you being familiar with this tomorrow. It's available online, if you want a link. Is she paying you money to do interviews? What does it matter on the first two charges if Jennifer is alive or dead. Is MT paying you by the hour?

Tick-tock...Court starts at 10:00 A.M. It won't be impressive if you tell the judge you weren't able to read the warrant.
Hehe. I know all about attys. Talk softly and carry a big stick. I think Bowman was the better choice.

Love this.

I am currently 13 pages behind but has everyone zoomed in on this video to see that large items were being carried Back Into the Home After LE was on the scene?

This indicates they were Absolutely trying to Steal items from the home. Otherwise, why would items be taken Back In once LE was on the scene?

Hahaha.

IMO.
Their sense of entitlement is right in line with the Late accused murderer FD
JMO

Oh,my...another stellar attorney having press conferences without attending to his client's needs. I think MT would really appreciate you being familiar with this tomorrow. It's available online, if you want a link. Is she paying you money to do interviews? What does it matter on the first two charges if Jennifer is alive or dead? Is MT paying you by the hour?

Tick-tock...Court starts at 10:00 A.M. It won't be impressive if you tell the judge you weren't able to read the warrant. MOO...IMO
I think the appearance has been moved to next week so her new lawyer can get up to speed. But, then again, I could be making this up.

Love this.

Hahaha.

IMO.
ROTFLM[REDACTED][REDACTED]O

What happened with the moving vans? I am way out of the loop now!

Why would Rena try to take items/furniture from the house when court ordered not to? Amazing! Trashy. Stash and dash to Greece. Secret moving company, they’ll never know! Sshhhhhh!!! My word!

Sorry, carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member