Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annekris

annekris Well-Known Member

She wants the bathroom trash bins. lol. I’m being petty I know but omg

2. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Well I can say for a fact that.... when divorcing a narcissist/psychopath etc, it’s impossible to avoid a lengthy divorce unless you are willing to just completely walk away and give them EVERYTHING.

Laughing, Flicka1, pandaknows and 8 others like this.
  3. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

Duplicate. Deleted

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  4. MollyDDD

MollyDDD Well-Known Member

Geez, it gives me the chills just thinking about this insane stalker using a “visit with his kids” as an excuse to eventually get to their mother. I hardly believe he “just realized” the Farm didn’t serve dinner and closes at 6PM.
    IMO, most parents who have a scheduled visitation date to see their kids would prepare and plan to make the best use of their time with their kids. Sadly, FD was more interested in finding a way to get to JD, then enjoy his time with his kids. THAT was his plan from the start. But yes, why would JD allow him to come back to the house to provide dinner there? Please know, I am not blaming her in the least, I just suspect FD made some lame excuse to get her to agree. And like you said, kids being kids, they would much rather go out for dinner than go back home to eat Mom’s regular food. Unless he tempted the kids by promising pizza to be delivered to the house. Perhaps he planted a listening device or a hidden camera to gain information about JD’s routine or plans or something that would allow him access into the garage for another time. I wonder if a window in the garage was unlocked...

5. MollyDDD

Oh, bless her heart, she actually thinks they are going to allow her to have all of those things in her jail cell.:cool:

6. enelram

enelram STAY HOME-CONTAIN THE VIRUS

mT knows there's no one still alive to refute her
    list of possessions. Except maybe the older children of JFD and I doubt they really know who bought what items in their home.
    This sounds like momma A in the background
    encouraging her to get whatever she can remember that she liked or now wants.
    Thieves. And Greek gypsies.

7. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

From my own experience...it would be very wise for the Judge and and executors or lawyers to send letters out to banks, savings and loans credit unions, etc., requesting if FD has any accounts with them. They need to look in any and all places FD lived, vacationed for any length of time etc.

reason being when a relative of mine died, the executor wrote letters to money institutions and monies were found. It was not hidden monies but accounts an older person forgot about that we’re set up for grandchildren! It allowed grandchildren to go to college without worry. No one knew about them, we had a smart executor.

It is possible FD had hidden accounts around places he visited frequently...beside what is in Greece. Just an idea.

8. Dacaesar

Dacaesar Well-Known Member

Is this a shoutout to Cher’s - Gypsy’s, Tramps and Thieves? If so, I approve.

9. hivee

hivee Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  10. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

They probably gave MT housewarming gifts/furniture when she first moved to CT. and are pissed at what she got them into and want their stuff back.

Laughing, Flicka1, MollyDDD and 8 others like this.
  11. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

Let me tell everyone: Sometimes, even when you do just let them walk away with everything and more, it is still lengthy. They still want more and more. I've been critical of JD divorce atty, but I've been thinking lately. Even if FD hadn't been pushed to provide affidavits and all those motions hadn't been filed against him, he was never going to go away without being paid by Jennifer and the Farbers.

FD, and people like him, are too stupid to realize when they have already won. He already had won when JD left him. He had funds at that point. Probably alot of money hidden away. He just should have cooperated in the divorce, done it quickly and got the [REDACTED] out of the the country with his ill gotten gains. But no, WIN-NING got in the way. MOO.

12. bubby girl

bubby girl Well-Known Member

Love to see your changing avatars!

and Ms Rena is a piece of work..glad she is not around those 5 children..she is not trustworthy and would not hesitate to inflict emotional harm to the Farber Dulos children..

a s why would she put unknown of Jennifer’s last name of Fd death certificate..she herself is despicable..

13. hivee

hivee Well-Known Member

I can't access the article so excuse me if it answers this: But, does she even have legal right to any of those possessions if they were not married??

Flicka1, pandaknows, Myvice and 3 others like this.
  14. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

I am not sure it was ever revealed that FD was paying NP out of his 401. He did access it to make his first bond after he spent some days in jail. FD had claimed a Greek Benefactor (who has never been revealed was paying his legal team). I do agree with you that funds were getting more and more scarce though and I think that was a major contributing factor that pushed him over the edge.

15. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

One abandoned account for "Footis Dulos, Burlington, CT" on state's CTbiglist.com

16. MollyDDD

I agree. Her mom probably has had her eye out for those white bathroom rugs for a long time.:p Oh, and the soap dish too!

Laughing, CTGrammy, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  17. Ragnarok

Ragnarok Well-Known Member

Unclaimed funds in Connecticut that the state holds after X number of years abandoned..

Connecticut Treasury Unclaimed Property

Connecticut Office of the State Treasurer

Laughing, Flicka1, CTGrammy and 6 others like this.
  18. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

19. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

I am surprised she wants all this stuff...afterall, she is "stuck" in 1000 square feet. I would imagine all this extra stuff would really reduce her area to move around. moo

20. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

JD looks like Gina Gershon there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.