Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

DBM

kimch33kim likes this.

2. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

This all looks about right to me-what nerve to walk into a courtroom to make a motion that the venue be changed, without even reading the available information? I guess these lawyers can easily make the assumption that defense attorneys rule the courtroom, and not the judge? I wonder if he just may not have had the time to read the information at hand because his service was obtained so close to the time of the hearing-further indicating that maybe Bowman quit, rather than being fired? I wonder if MT and Co. would really have fired him so close to that hearing date? Any ideas?

I am anxiously awaiting the next drop of search warrants, if there are any. That should really round out the story, where she features prominently in Jennifer’s death.

3. Dacaesar

Dacaesar Well-Known Member

This was FD's and NP's sorry "red herring" attempt at misdirection to imply that the Albany Avenue expedition is the only evidence LE have on FD and MT. LE has a mountain of incriminating evidence even if the Hartford journey were excluded. IMO

4. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

The fact that FD responded to BR and invited him over for a drink without telling his lawyers at that time shows that FD didn't have the kind of relationship with his lawyers that he should've had. Moo

5. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

Yes @kimch33kim, that was the way I too understood the Court instructions to work. Fd would have had to stay in NC on Wed. Goal was to not disrupt the childrens school schedule with 1.5 hr trip each way during the middle of the school week for a visit with Fd was what I understood to have been the driver of the Courts decision.

Laughing, MsJosie, Alice253 and 5 others like this.
  6. Ruminations

Ruminations Eating ice cream.

Fotis is dead. He can't sue his attorney for malpractice. ((And I suspect Fotis intended to let LE scroll through and see nothing incriminating- and set up his attorney to come in and protest. Fotis probably thought LE couldn't keep the phone without a warrant, and his attorney would be right there for back up. He didn't count on its being secured pending the warrant.)

Then he dealt with the change in plans by whipping out and using another phone to call someone who he had to know would be involved with the police.

Fotis got into universities for the best and brightest. Makes you wonder how stupid the worst and the dullest can be.

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly, it wasn’t the exact day of the child’s “name day”, but close-like within a day, and the only opportunity to do it with Fd. And they had a cake to celebrate.

ETA-yes, looks like Constantine’s name day was 5/21, and Theodore’s was 5/12.

Laughing, Alkali13, SkylarSid and 3 others like this.
  8. dlharris2712

dlharris2712 Snarky...but thoughtful.

Yes...aka as Fotis Dulos in the afterlife...lol! moo

Laughing, Alathea, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  9. afitzy

Grace Farms has decent food options IMO. Just think that Fd picked it knowing that the picnic option wouldn't fly. Who else but Fd might pick the one activity that wouldn't have been possible at Grace Farms, sold it hard to the children and got their buy in and then said, "oh no, sorry but no picnic today children"......

Seems totally IMO like something he would do with no remorse and 5 upset children who were intent on a celebration.

MOO

Grace Farms Cafe, New Canaan - Restaurant Reviews & Phone Number - Tripadvisor

10. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

And didn't FD and JFD get away for a vacation from the kids--where he binge-watched movies by himself?

Laughing, Tink56, SkylarSid and 4 others like this.
  11. afitzy

100% YES @Alathea!

What better way to 'cement' a 'failing and doomed relationship' in the twisted mind of MT than going along completely with their mutual goal of 'murdering JFd'!

MT was intent on remaining to de facto "QUEEN OF 4Jx" it seems and so needed to make sure that there was NO WAY Fd could ever dump her as he would risk her 'spilling the beans'!

I'm not sure love or even lust had much to do with the relationship of Fd and MT, simply seemed like mutual gain and pure greed. MT was an aged party girl with no ability to support herself, child support was running out and she had vested 3 years or more into a relationship where by her own account, "we argued all the time".

Why stay? But we saw not only did MT stay but she plotted and planned and if she had been a bit smarter or craftier might just remind me a bit of a "Lady Macbeth". But, IMO MT didn't want to work that hard and she thought she was 'locking in' Fd 'forever and a day' too via her ongoing support (most likely financial too as his financial situation was crumbling while they were still together). Can't you just imagine Fd saying, "Michi, do you mind paying for the espressos as I left my wallet at home? on their many trips to Starbucks and local cafe"!

MOO

12. afitzy

Yes, this 'off camera' issue was discussed in last AW and I believe.

Laughing, Tink56, SkylarSid and 3 others like this.
  13. afitzy

@HopeForTheBest, the cat was captured over the weekend and was in safekeeping according to what we learned during the Probate hearing this week.

Still scratching my head about the Greek Family on the cat issue too as they must have know about Mama Dulos now 16 yo. cat. YET, we see them lining up the trucks to take household goods such as mattresses etc. and not capturing the cat and taking it to a shelter. The SA article said that AC had volunteer to take the Fd cat but no further information was revealed about the current status of the cat.

Here is the quote from the Administrator from the SA article:
    Madonna, the 16-year-old cat belonging to the mother of Fotis Dulos, went into hiding after his apparent suicide attempt. It took several hours on Sunday to coax the cat out and she has been left with someone who could care for her until an owner could be found, Hug said.

MOO

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  14. Annicade

Annicade Well-Known Member

Who would spend the amount of money detailing/cleaning a truck that old?!?!

Flicka1, Laughing, Canchance and 6 others like this.
  15. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

Interesting thing about the phone simcard he was using was purchased in Miami. What do ya'll think about that? MT momma gave it to him or he had this secret sim card all along?

16. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

She may have had the no-contact order when she moved out the second time, with all the moving vans/trucks, true.

My thoughts were simply focused on the likelihood that she's trying to collect some evidence that was left there, and that she made a longer list in order to hide that one piece of evidence or hidden money/something...

And, that she had plenty of options to get ALL of her stuff back when Fd was living there: obtaining them through the police would have been easy enough, if the items were so innocent.

She had months to make a list of items before moving out with the trucks/moving vans. It makes no sense that she would not then have gotten paintings of herself, and things that mattered to her daughter. Especially when it's NOT likely she bought much for that house - it was fully furnished.

17. Alathea

I see what you mean. So it's likely that KS and NP knew he intended to kill himself, then. There was no reason for him to direct them to do something in the event of his death regarding taking over the case - as he was healthy - unless he intended to kill himself.

In that case, then, it's all the more amazing they did not send someone to pick him up that morning, and that they were not in far more frequent contact with him.

And it now makes all the more sense now that they - in their tremendous guilt over the situation - are likely trying to make up for not being there for him, when they apparently, as it seems you are saying, knew more than ANYONE in the world how likely it was that he intended to kill himself. Interesting viewpoint, and very sad.

Flicka1, Laughing, MsJosie and 3 others like this.
  18. Alathea

BBM. Someone desperate for attention - so desperate, as an unknown attorney, that they not only keep taking the calls, but then 'brag' about it. Pathetic, IMO.

So if he knows he'll lose the case for her, he comforts himself with the fact he'll get free advertising - seems that's how he's approaching this, because he's doing MT's case NO favors by running his mouth.

Flicka1, Laughing, xtrain and 5 others like this.
  19. thekirbyfamily

thekirbyfamily No Longer Stuck in Connecticut...Wooohooo!!!

From my experience, usually it's the other way around, they go from CT to FL.

Every "thugg" and "thugette" we knew in CT had some sort of connection to FL, most had weekly flight reservations, and FL license plates on their vehicles.

20. Alathea

Yes, that really happened! It was a rare vacation for just the two of them, supposed to be romantic, apparently - and he actually bought the movies at the airport (movies which she said she didn't like, by the way) and - so self-important as he was - he made the entire plane of people wait for him to board while he bought the movies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.