https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dacaesar

Dacaesar Well-Known Member

It would truly be disappointing and disheartening, if after all the time that has transpired and all the searches performed, LE has left any yet to be discovered evidence from that notorious house. Say it ain't so.

2. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

There is no basis to think that NP knew FD was going to kill himself. It is speculation which is certainly allowed here. IMO, NP/KS are not referring to a formal directive given to them as "last instructions". NP/KS are extrapolating from the suicide note which references FD innocence and the explanation for the garbage run which is to be provided by NP and will supposedly exonerate FD. As I have stated before, IMO, the suicide note can certainly be interpreted as "last instructions". NP/KS are using that term, IMO, as a usage of common English language, and are not referring to a formal document.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    Flicka1, Laughing, pandaknows and 6 others like this.
  3. SkylarSid

SkylarSid East Coast

Someone who knows blood and gore can be found on it.

Annicade, Flicka1, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  4. Canchance

Canchance Well-Known Member

I understand name days very well. But my understanding of that visit was that it was a regular Wednesday visit. I had not heard any direct quotes from the nanny etc that this was a name day celebration.

Flicka1, Laughing, SkylarSid and 4 others like this.
  5. Barb Wire

Barb Wire Well-Known Member

Did they contact the detailing/cleaning company to see what was found?

6. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

@Nikynoo, sadly only Atty Smith/Pattis would know whether your interpretation of 2 separate documents or communications etc. exist from Fd to justify the actions and words post mortem regarding Fd.

I'm not sure exactly how inclined I'd be at this point after listening to Atty. P. spout lies regarding not only the victim but his client for months? Why should anything from Atty. P. be believed at this point absent a text or email from Fd that is different from the alleged suicide note IMO.

What continues to baffle me is how Atty. P. and Atty Smith could have made statements at the Probate Hearing regarding Fd without being asked to submit proof as to the substance of their statements. IMO if there is some post death mandate from Fd to his attys OTHER THAN THE SUICIDE NOTE then by all means pony up the note to the Probate Judge. But, we didn't appear to see any such document or evidence of communication with Fd in Probate Court. It all seems like just another tent in the ongoing circus by "Norm Barnum" IMO.

Knowing Atty. P. and Pattisville they will stand behind 'privilege' and not release anything to support their statements regarding the 'last wishes' of Fd. Mmmm. Gotta love attorneys who stand behind rules and procedure only when it protects their actions from public scrutiny!

My strong suspicion is that there was no specific additional correspondence from Fd to Atty. P. and that per usual Atty. P. and Atty Smith are simply running fast and loose with extrapolation from the 'alleged suicide note' of Fd and their actions are sanctioned or emboldened by the "Greek Family" who wants to extract their last dime and pound of flesh from GF after they described JFd on the Fd Death Certificate as "Jennifer UNKNOWN".

MOO

7. afitzy

Flicka1, Laughing, MsJosie and 5 others like this.
  8. afitzy

Flicka1, Laughing, pandaknows and 5 others like this.
  9. afitzy

may22cake.png

@Canchance, There are any number of MSM cites about the party aspect of the Wednesday visit but this is quick version from NYT article. I never have any luck searching WS but we spent at least 1 thread many months ago discussing this aspect of the Fd visit.

MOO

10. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

One child's name day was just the day before on Tuesday, May 21.

11. afitzy

Yes, it is believed that this was done as CCTV footage of Fd inside the office of the Car Wash was presented in AW2 I believe along with the photos of MT driving Fd to the Car Wash.

Webgirl1951, Flicka1, MsJosie and 5 others like this.
  12. afitzy

preplanning3.png preplanning1.png preplanning2.png

NYT article on "a significant amount of preplanning" and MT front and centre with the electronic devices at 4Jx Office:

Flicka1, Laughing, pandaknows and 4 others like this.
  13. afitzy

Chicago54, Flicka1, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  14. spaz1959

spaz1959 Well-Known Member

Normy and his last instructions from FoDo. For a dead man FoDo is sure the chatty Cathy! Normy is soooo delusional, and a real leech. Let it go Normy! Your client is no more, he's pushing up daisy's, he's cease to be!

303gmf, sraybella, Chicago54 and 8 others like this.
  15. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Months ago this was discussed-they had a cake for this visit, because it was a name day celebration. But because he was court ordered on which days he could see the kids, the celebration fell on Wednesday, the day after the actual name day (and-I wonder if Jennifer was still celebrating these Greek naming days after they left the family home in 2017...)

16. CTGrammy

CTGrammy Expert IMO

Fd and MT probably made a trip to HomeGoods and MT selected a few things. However, IMO Fd paid for everything. Just because MT selected the items, does Not indicate they are hers.

As for her grandmother's silver. There is no way in h**l I would leave those items behind. Why did she not take them prior?

Everything else is just nit picking.

IMO.

Flicka1, Laughing, MsJosie and 8 others like this.
  17. spaz1959

Now, that MT has an interpretor and a new Attorney that believes she didn't understand the questions that LE asked her. Would the LE have to question her again, but with an interpretor?

Flicka1, MsJosie, pandaknows and 3 others like this.
  18. spaz1959

IMO, they are looking for something at the house. MT and Rena may be looking for different things, but they're looking for something.

Flicka1, Laughing, mojojojo68 and 8 others like this.
  19. BellaVita

BellaVita Well-Known Member

BBM: The ex Malignant N left his murdered brother's Army pins behind. He never asked for them and I offered many times. There was never a response. I have them till this day. They are safer with me. Agree 100% with your post.

Flicka1, Laughing, MsJosie and 4 others like this.
  20. spaz1959

Let's go back to the bloody 1/2 print footprint at JD garage. No one knows what kind of shoe, or size shoe made this footprint?

Flicka1, citygirl, Alkali13 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.