Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contrast that with her latest appearance in court.
Her lover Fotis Dulos was dead.
She ( on the arm of her father ) and her sisters and mother and friends paraded in to court well dressed and well-coiffed seemingly not understanding the gravity of being charged with conspiracy to a murder.
With not a hint of grieving for the man whose house they had stayed and partied in.
They appeared buoyed by their new attorney.
He says English is her second language!
This has all been lost in translation.
She is a two bit player.
An innocent bystander.
Let us explain and clear this whole issue up.
In the mean time, she needs time to sell her unique fabrics, go to the salon, Starbucks etc. to maintain her sense of well being during this stressful time of being on lock down in a 1000 sq foot town house.
Pay no attention to arrest warrants 1 to 3.
MOO.

Ah yes!

The defense strategy based on delusion and complete disconnection from reality.....

We saw precisely how this ended up for Fd and Pattisville. It ended up with Fd as 'dust in the wind' in Athens!

LE has been circling around MT and chatting with anyone/everyone who knew her IMO. The details of the 'parties' that MT 'loved to throw' at 4Jx are starting to trickle out and these aren't your everyday ordinary throw a couple of burgers on the BBQ kinda parties! Nope that is not how Fd and MT liked to roll and roll and roll again IMO.

MT IMO made a very conscious decision to stay with Fd for much much longer than most people in a similar situation would have stayed, particularly the circumstances!

Why did MT stay in CT where she had no ties and no means of support other than Fd?

IMO she stayed because she believed it was in her best interests to stay! How does MT define her 'best interest' as we know it has zero to do with self respect or care for her child IMO.

Nope. "Self Interest" for MT relates to GREED and $$$$ and SECURITY. She was a 44 yo. non career oriented female with a daughter who really had no ability to support herself and she moved to CT with probably a few suitcases and no car and proceeded to live off the Farber $$$ trough via Fd.

MT and frankly her entire family thought she had the lottery ticket to be 'set for life' with the large house and cars and travel etc. What I find so amusing about this no doubt sick MT/Fd relationship was that a 'con artist' like Mama A was literally conned by a superior con artist in the form of Fd! I guess it takes one to know one IMO!

What I do wonder though is how MT and Fd have been surviving as the FORE business essentially ceased in 2017/18? We know Fd was maxing out credit cards but yet he was able to keep taxes on the houses current and taxes and insurance (presumably) on the cars? Was MT supporting Fd with her child support payments? Did Mama A kick in some $$ too as she might have been assured that the 'payday is coming soon'!?!? This income question for nearly 2 years is real IMO as Fd still had to be paying his attorneys and his/MT lifestyle didn't seem to change much either if social media is to be believed IMO. Were they selling used cars or other 'products' to support their lifestyle and fuel their 'parties'? I hope LE has been tracking this financial situation. We know that Sturbridge property had more debt on it than it was worth (if you believe that the Friend loans were funded which IMO I don't) and then there is the People's Bank $2+ million that we haven't seen any litigation on. I do wonder if People's Bank even knows Fd is dead and did they register a claim in Probate Court?

I wish we had greater visibility on the call logs of MT and Fd in/around the murder date but also in the year leading up to the murder as watching Fd and MT live the 'high life' with no apparent income and no federal taxes filed (we know Fd didn't file taxes for 2 years and I seriously question whether MT filed taxes either or even declared CT residency) really has been difficult to comprehend. Its possible that Fd was living off of 'hidden funds' to maintain the facade of wealth for MT and her family but I'm not sure if Fd ever thought MT was worth very much as after she proved her value as a 'thorn' in the side of JFd as the ultimate slap in the face in his revenge fantasy, I wonder if she simply moved on to other 'paraho's'? or went back with AC who was more in line with the intellect and social profile of JFd vs MT who by all accounts didn't fit in socially in CT and had no money and didn't really offer Fd much other than perhaps sex and possibly companionship? We certainly saw Fd move on quickly after MT moved out to a 'newer fresher model' as if MT never mattered much (which I believe to be the case).

MOO

I think MT's daughter WAS listed on the court order banning physical contact with the children during visitation, which apparently was not enough to deter possibly other types of contact, if read literally. So that is how I got stuck on cellphones. MOO.

From 5/27/19 search warrant, page 6 and 7 of 11 pages of warrant requesting search of AT+T Wireless database (address: 600 North Palm Beach, FL 22408) for 305-331-5232 Call Detail Records for the period 3-20-2019 to date of warrant:

#18. That on May 25, 2019, and at about 8:30PM, search and seizure warrants were signed by Superior Court Judge J. Lee for cellular telephone records, subscriber and other information related to the account of Fotis Dulos. They were sent to cellular carrier AT+T Wireless.

#20. That Michelle Troconis is also involved in the court proceedings involving custody of the Dulos children. The court specifically prohibited Fotis Dulos to permit, "Ms. Troconis and/or her daughter Nicole to be in the vicinity of the children at any time before, during, or after his supervised parenting time".

Hmmm. Under normal circumstances, you would think that it was kind of extreme to ban a 13 year old from being in the vicinity of another 13 year old but NOT IN THIS CASE, THE BAN DIDN'T GO FAR ENOUGH, MOO.

For further reference: My list of Fd's cellphones (4 different numbers) from the SW:

First:
October 2, 2019 search warrant for Comcast records of 860-321-7691 for May 2018 to October 2, 2019 voicemails apparently left for Fotis Dulos. PayPal called someone's little used residential number (by her bed) who now has Fd's old telephone number.

Second:
From May 27, 2019 search warrant: Fd texting LA from 203-918-4877 right after Apple iPhone model X was seized on May 25, 2019.

Third:
NCPD seized handset for Apple iPhone model X AT+T 860-478-8625 on May 25, 2019.

Fourth:
Cell 203-434-3297 from warrant 5-27-19
#19 That on May 26, 2019, and at about 12:00PM, the requested cellular information was returned by AT+T Wireless. In the subscriber and user account information section, another cellular telephone number was documented as belonging to Fotis Dulos: 203-434-3297.

IMO, as a followup, LE believed that an accomplice, unfamiliar with New Canaan, was looking for JFd's Suburban near Waveny on May 24, 2019 before 11 AM, possibly to remove the body from a Suburban left with its lights on, keys in ignition, left in Reverse and with an iPhone cellphone in a red case with GPS possibly on inside:

Search warrant signed on 5/29/19 for someone using Google and Waze:

#15. That with evidence pointing to a possible accomplice, the area of Lapham Rd. and Waveny Park is in a residential area of New Canaan with few houses nearby and makes it likely that someone unfamiliar with the area would utilize a mapping application in order to navigate the area.

#16. That Google Maps is a very popular mapping/navigation application which is pre-installed on many smart phones.

#17. That the affiants believe that obtaining any and all Google Maps records from May 24, 2019, beginning at 0500 hours through 1100 hours on May 24, 2019, for all searches for directions to and from Waveny Park, New Canaan, CT, 06840, will assist investigators in identifying a possible suspect.

At the very bottom of the 400+ pages of SW, it looks like more iPhones were found at 69 Welles. Were the children forbidden from bringing them into the school and so they were to be left at home with their other devices? Some folks who live in New Canaan (back then, maybe not now) would express surprise at the belief that leaving a 2017 Suburban at Waveny, lights on, would attract a joy rider and that a visible iPhone 7 would be enticing booty. I suppose Fd could have been careful enough to pick up an iPhone at 69 Welles just to leave behind for thieves. Or, as suggested, most people with kids have messy cars and a cellphone could have rolled under the seats. I guess I really want to know the story because it doesn't make sense to me if the iPhone 7 in red case was a working cellphone and JFd didn't use it herself. See SW dated 05/28/2019 signed 06/13/2019 by CSP of items found in JFd Suburban: Ex#117 - one (1) iPhone model A1778 in red colored case.

Source of SW: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-8277-7318c2983cb5/5e1f2fcf017da.pdf.pdf

@pandaknows, Great find in this mass of documents! All I had was the early motion from Judge Heller where MT daughter wasn't part of the order. JFd my guess based on what you found was able to figure out how this communication was happening via MT daughter to circumvent the original plan and so she/her attorney closed the gap in another motion that might have been sealed as I didn't see originally.

The discussion of MT and her daughter having interaction with the 5 Dulos children was discussed extensively in Family Court and I got the sense that Fd AND MT took some satisfaction in using her daughter to circumvent the original order which didn't preclude the MT daughter from contacting the 5 Dulos children. I wish we knew when the original order was amended as having the MT daughter act as 'go between' while Fd was unable to see his children must have resulted in chaos for JFd IMO. Very upsetting situation IMO for all involved. Horrific decision making choices on the part of MT but it feeds into the pattern that is emerging that MT would do whatever she could to curry favour and facilitate the Fd agenda EVEN IF it meant using her daughter.

I do even wonder if the daughter ever even questioned what she was being asked to do by Fd and MT? Was perhaps even Mama A aware of the 'games' that were being played and did she perhaps help to orchestrate this 'mind [REDACTED] of JFd to torture and torment her at a time when her oldest son was by all accounts melting down psychologically? Frankly based on what we know about the MT and Mama A training in psychology I do wonder whether the well crafted plan was in any way adjusted based on their input as IMO it was a pretty ingenious plan of psychological warfare designed to bring JFd to her knees as she watched her oldest child psychologically deteriorate and she would be traumatised by the impact of this situation on the rest of the children as they no doubt had little ability to understand what was going on during this period even though they were under the care of professionals as well. The fact that Judge Heller didn't understand what was going on during this period or do much to stop it to me is just another reason she shouldn't be on the bench in Family Court.

MOO

Absolutely agree with on this insightful evaluation of the danger of MT. From your post @afitzy:
But, this doesn't mean she is weak or that she isn't dangerous. Nope. IMO is a predator. She is a predator of other peoples husbands and boyfriends and possessions and she is motivated solely by what feels good and what makes her feel safe which IMO is money and the more of it the better. In the world of MT IMO, GREED IS GOOD!

Dial back to the recent hearing in which MT thought everything was going to be different. She whips her headphones aside, shaking her head, "NO, NO"....indicating she must be allowed to have free rein of her time for her business. She doesn't acknowledge the judge's objections or seem cognizant of them. She's in her own world of me. Fd is dead and she sees herself as free of any problems, IMO. Why should she be inconvenienced in her opinion....moving on...it's all over but the shouting. The woman is clueless and sees no boundaries. As you stated she isn't weak...she only cares about MT and MT's wants.

Whereas JFd was horrified by her husband's revenge fantasies, MT encouraged and embellished them, IMO. She would support his anger and fantasize with him about ways to end their problem with JFd. Personally, I see MT as helping to shape Fd's plan to end their problem and make JFd "disappear." She badgered Fd for closure on the JFd relationship. She went to NY to check on the trust funds set up for children. (Heck, she could send them to boarding school, if necessary.) Fd and MT argued because she was tired of waiting. She wanted JFd gone...and Fd to herself in her mansion with room for all her relatives. She was only concerned with her needs...not the needs of JFd...not the needs of 5 children...She was angry and wanted HER NEEDS met.
MT is mentally weak, IMO. FD knew that and that is why he told PG not to bring her name into things. FD knew she is weak but gambled on her anyway. If she was strong, she never would have talked to LE at all or would have told everything she knows. You are correct. She is clueless. Dumb as a rock with zero emotional intelligence. I agree that she supported his revenge fantasies. She was not a "bit player". That, IMO, does not equate to a "driving force" as has been suggested. It is a conspiracy charge and as such, she does not need to be the driving force. I just cannot intellectually agree that FD would be forced to murder just because MT told him to do it.

I've started to wonder if MT went to look at the trust documents at her own behest. Maybe she felt she was being lied to by FD about money and she realized FD had built a house of cards.

Is the death of MT's twin confirmed by an obit, death record, etc? The only mention I can find a "Michael Troconis" is on a Troconis family tree, but I always took that to be a typo for Michelle.

I'm also wondering about MT's NY psychiatric stay. Is there any more information about that floating around somewhere? I'm coming up empty.

The 'death' of the MT twin is referred to in multiple posts by family members who refer to 'Michael' death anniversary. I continue to search for death notices in/around Caracas, FL and CO around the period of 1989-1991. When I find something I will post it.

As I catch upon the thread and read all everyone is saying regarding MT, I keep going back to a post I made in Sept to @Chessman . @Ruminations and I had a friendly little exchange about it, but as the months, AWs and SWs have rolled by, it becomes even more significant to me.

I think we will all be shocked by MTs involvement.

and here’s my post , which I still strongly stand behind:

Both MT AND FD were ONLY charged with evidence tampering. I am not aware of any evidence which directly supports your assertion that MT was not an accomplice in the murder.

I’ve long been an advocate of using a “follow the money” type approach in solving this crime. I feel the Why? of the murder is worthy of some deeper discussion that might get us thinking outside the box and stir up some creative new suggestions to fill in the still missing Wheres, Whats, Whens, and Hows.

So, Why was JD murdered?

IMO, in a general sense, the answer lies in what was the gain.

Obviously the hotly contested 2+yr divorce is the glaring red flag. Getting rid of JD ends the divorce litigation. (And maybe, just maybe, ends the money battle with GF if the grief stricken, grandchild protecting, grandma withdraws.) Perhaps to FD, in the simplest view, kind of a best case scenario, ending the divorce, with mother gone, results in custody of the children, access to their trust funds, and full ownership of all of his and JDs assets. The money looks better to FD and his atty fees end too! Looks perfect, right? IIRC, as FD said in his latest interview , his life was “beautiful”, except for the divorce. He wanted it over. But here’s the stickler, can any sense be made out of potentially gaining a murder charge to get out of a divorce???

Yes, I know, it happens all the time-and in this past year, probably more horrifically than ever imagined, but the rage and spontaneity seen in those crimes is missing in this case.

The use of the Tacoma and the plates clearly point a premeditated murder, not one caused by a sudden explosion of anger. The limited public information available shows some of FDs movements during the last week of JDs life: smoozing KM’s STBX, dining &/or playing basketball w his kids, and hosting a dinner party. And supposedly at the same time planning JDs murder. The equation is simply not adding up. What’s missing? Where is the rage or anger needed to override the rational of not trading a divorce action for a murder charge?

For arguments sake, perhaps we are missing information that does show some rage. Were JD and FD arguing in person, on phone, via text or email? No-have not heard or seen one shrewd of evidence supporting any of these.

Did FD as JD to meet to talk and the meeting turned violent? No- then he wouldn’t have needed the Tacoma or plates.

Was the other person seemingly involved with the murder, as supported by evidence, harboring any anger or rage?

Maybe. IMO a little attention needs to be directed on MT to find the missing piece of the equation.

MT:admittedly at the car wash, claiming ignorance of what she is doing but running to her attorney afterwards.

MT: the pillow-talk-mate of the frustrated sad FD who wants nothing more than to continue his “beautiful” life and be divorced.

MT: the single mom whose child support would end in 5-6yrs. (Follow the money)

MT: the adulteress who moved her child out of state, away from her family and home, to supposedly move into a temporary house provided by her rich sugar daddy.

MT: the international mover and shaker who had put all her eggs in FDs and FOREs basket, who was watching her job and income disappear as FORE collapsed.

MT: after finally gaining access to the castle, watching as her paramour’s STBX MIL paid for their mortgage.

MT: hooked to a guy who was wrapped in litigation and couldn’t sell a house to save his life.

MT: who was denied access to her lover’s children by the court, about to face another holiday weekend of turmoil. She had to be mad as a wet hen after the judge finally gave FD Memorial Day weekend. Where was MT supposed to go for the weekend??

Now there’s a little rage.

Maybe a closer look at MT will help answer “how FD pulled off the murder” and why.”

Sep 11, 2019
EXCELLENT post; I remember it - but it is all the more meaningful now.

I hope you can repost it on the new thread - which will be very soon, probably? There is so much here to think about, and rethink and discuss, now that we know even more of the situation!

@pandaknows, Great find in this mass of documents! All I had was the early motion from Judge Heller where MT daughter wasn't part of the order. JFd my guess based on what you found was able to figure out how this communication was happening via MT daughter to circumvent the original plan and so she/her attorney closed the gap in another motion that might have been sealed as I didn't see originally.

The discussion of MT and her daughter having interaction with the 5 Dulos children was discussed extensively in Family Court and I got the sense that Fd AND MT took some satisfaction in using her daughter to circumvent the original order which didn't preclude the MT daughter from contacting the 5 Dulos children. I wish we knew when the original order was amended as having the MT daughter act as 'go between' while Fd was unable to see his children must have resulted in chaos for JFd IMO. Very upsetting situation IMO for all involved. Horrific decision making choices on the part of MT but it feeds into the pattern that is emerging that MT would do whatever she could to curry favour and facilitate the Fd agenda EVEN IF it meant using her daughter.

I do even wonder if the daughter ever even questioned what she was being asked to do by Fd and MT? Was perhaps even Mama A aware of the 'games' that were being played and did she perhaps help to orchestrate this 'mind [REDACTED] of JFd to torture and torment her at a time when her oldest son was by all accounts melting down psychologically? Frankly based on what we know about the MT and Mama A training in psychology I do wonder whether the well crafted plan was in any way adjusted based on their input as IMO it was a pretty ingenious plan of psychological warfare designed to bring JFd to her knees as she watched her oldest child psychologically deteriorate and she would be traumatised by the impact of this situation on the rest of the children as they no doubt had little ability to understand what was going on during this period even though they were under the care of professionals as well. The fact that Judge Heller didn't understand what was going on during this period or do much to stop it to me is just another reason she shouldn't be on the bench in Family Court.

MOO
Wow. Un[REDACTED]believable the depths of the diabolical behavior of FD and MT. Any chance Momma A was privy to their evil plans?

Wow. Un[REDACTED]believable the depths of the diabolical behavior of FD and MT. Any chance Momma A was privy to their evil plans?

IMHO well above 50/50 on that one. Mama's handling of the office situation following her fraud charges shows the family's ability as criminal masterminds!

Planning for actions & possible outcomes & benefits/consequences, according to folks who had contact with FORE Group -- Michelle Troconis displayed that skill set.

The duties of producing her international skiing show on ESPN require a similar skill set.

IF she is innocent of the crime & wouldn't she have found a way to take a little break, claim she was heading to Starbucks, and instead find a police station & tell them "my boyfriend killed his wife, I just helped him clean up afterwards, I was scared of him before but now I'm terrified! She was in the truck & the blood OH MY GOD you have to help me he killed her!"

But, although she visited a defense attorney after visiting the carwash/detailing business, Troconis hasn't said much of anything coherent.

No one in main stream media has suggested that she, too is a victim here. No one in her family seems to have suggested she is a victim here.

Fd's sister, in all her claims, didn't even claim MT is a victim here.

That's because she isn't! She actually had the most to lose!

Her coup attempt, her infiltration of the castle, failed.

She didn't look upset by Fd's death, did she? How do you think she'll look back in that jumpsuit?

JMHO YMMV

upload_2020-2-23_13-33-48.jpeg

Justice for Jennifer!

Good question! I've wondered this as well. And if MT was playing "lookout" on 5/24 in NC - in her own vehicle behind the house - was MommaA the one back at the house babysitting the phones?

MT is mentally weak, IMO. FD knew that and that is why he told PG not to bring her name into things. FD knew she is weak but gambled on her anyway. If she was strong, she never would have talked to LE at all or would have told everything she knows. You are correct. She is clueless. Dumb as a rock with zero emotional intelligence. I agree that she supported his revenge fantasies. She was not a "bit player". That, IMO, does not equate to a "driving force" as has been suggested. It is a conspiracy charge and as such, she does not need to be the driving force. I just cannot intellectually agree that FD would be forced to murder just because MT told him to do it.

I've started to wonder if MT went to look at the trust documents at her own behest. Maybe she felt she was being lied to by FD about money and she realized FD had built a house of cards.

I know that Wills are available for public viewing, but I never thought a Trust Fund would be. That seems counterintuitive to the word “trust”. IMO

Juxtaposing sections from the beginning and end of today’s Part III Air Mail story below (part IV coming next Saturday at 6am). Because it is still irking me.

sds71 already posted sections about MT earlier today which I vented about in an earlier post.

Here you can see how FD is made out as the victim, hoping his divorce could be handled amicably, driven back to his “familiar fishing hole” where he caught MT (the author imagines it might have been the same fishing hole where he reencountered JD, Aspen airport) because he had a wife and 5 kids in a big house in CT. Or maybe, according to the author, it was the employees and cars, you know, the Raptor, all those serial Suburbans? And that untrustworthy PG/EE who would rat on him several years into the future when he spilled “coffee” on his truck seat. Yeah, life was bad for FD so no wonder he went off to the “green sea of resort life where the rich and eligible and recently divorced swim by in teeming schools” to find some fun AKA MT (apparently the author got a glimpse of MT flashing a smile going in to court that demonstrated to him how much fun MT could have offered FD. The author puts that observation in there too.)

And then, after a couple years at least of hanging with the rich and eligible and recently divorced, suddenly FD was losing it all- you know, all that bad stuff that had driven him away in the first place? His wife, kids, the CT life, his business? And, he “had to pay all kinds of fees”-lawyers, psychiatrists, social workers. Dang, he just wanted an amicable divorce is all. And GF was suing him over money she and HF had lent him to buy a house. “Here was a man known to erupt that was being pressured from every side.” Tsk tsk. No wonder your daughter disappeared.

Eagerly await Part IV. In the meantime, here’s how the article is framed:

Murder in Fairfield County

Fotis Dulos hoped his divorce from Jennifer could be handled amicably. Instead, it was one of the most litigious in Connecticut’s history

Fotis was nearly 50 when he met Troconis, a dangerous age for a certain kind of man. To paraphrase T. S. Eliot, he had seen the moment of his greatness flicker, had seen the eternal Footman hold his coat and snicker. Was it his wife in Connecticut, the five kids, the house, the business and debt, the employees, cars, and trucks that sent him back to this familiar fishing hole, this green sea of resort life, where the rich and eligible and recently divorced swim by in teeming schools?
In short, Fotis was losing on every front. He was losing his wife, his kids, his business. He had to pay all kinds of fees—lawyers, social workers, psychiatrists. The debt, which accumulated day after day, was pushing him toward insolvency. Gloria Farber, who with her now deceased husband, Hilliard, had loaned Fotis millions over the years, was suing for the repayment of one particular loan, $1.5 million the Farbers had fronted their son-in-law so he could buy a house, which he renovated and put back on the market. Even after it was sold, Fotis only repaid a fraction of the loan (he claimed these were gifts). By the spring of 2019 he owed more than $4 million to banks and mortgage companies.

Here was a man, known to erupt when pressed and pressured, being pressed and pressured from every side.

100% with you on be [REDACTED] irked by these articles and the way Fd is being characterised.

Sorry I guess we have to agree to disagree about MT. I don't for a SECOND believe that MT is 'mentally weak'. IMO MT might be 'mentally challenged' and 'morally challenged' but weak she is not IMO as she has demonstrated the manipulation skills that can match Fd one by one IMO and we see this so clearly in the 'hide the keys' from EE episode. MT improvised on the spot based on what she intuitively knew Fd wanted to have done. Nope, she wasn't weak here at all, she was clued in, on point and working in sync with Fd every step of the way IMO.

Also I think it is unwise at it relates to MT to equate 'dim or lacking basic or emotional intelligence' with not being dangerous. I do believe that the more we learn about MT the more we will possibly see that she veers into the realm of being a sociopath and all that this entails in terms of empathy, remorse and capacity for basic emotions.

MT clearly believes in her life to just keep it moving and we have seen over and over in her relationship history that she has clear aspects of being a 'predator' of other peoples boyfriends and husbands. MT doesn't care much about other people and I even wonder whether she really acknowledged whether JFd existed other than as a hindrance of her ultimate goal which I believe was to be the 'Queen of 4Jx'.

The thing though is that if AC returned to the scene long before AC showed up in Farmington in October, 2019 then perhaps as others have said that MT became increasingly paranoid about Fd and his whereabouts as she knew him to be a serial cheater with probably even fewer morals than she has IMO. We saw in AW3 how angry MT got when she realised that Fd had lied to her about going to Grace Farms. MT kept tabs on Fd and she had to be angry, frustrated and highly jealous about JFd too as Fd remained fixated on her probably even more so after she dumped him IMO.

I do wonder if MT ever realised that she was just a replaceable 'paraho' and a tool of Fd that he kept around to do his bidding and annoy the [REDACTED] out of JFd? My guess is that AC becoming more visible might have pushed MT to the edge as she saw her plan for $$$ and stability slipping away. I wonder how far MT would have gone to 'keep' Fd and could it have included activities way beyond simply 'cleaning' at 80MS and moving cars around? My guess is yes. I also wonder who the 3rd party was that facilitated conversation between Fd and MT? Is it a known 'player' in this tragedy or is it someone new?

MT didn't have money really beyond her child support, had a small Miami apt and 1/2 interest in Vail condo but not much else in terms of career skills or dedication etc. My guess is that MT spends more time planning her hair, waxing, nail and facial appointments than anything relating to personal development or career. In short, MT acted and behaved like a 'paraho' where her principal job was to 'look good' and be available for Fd whenever and however IMO. MT IMO hitched her wagon to Fd and despite any number of chances to leave and exit a toxic situation she stayed and jumped right in and was no doubt hanging on until the bitter end.

The fact that MT and Fd hosted a party at 4Jx on the 'eve' of the JFd murder is something that I very much look forward to getting more details about as who hosts a 'party' on the eve of a murder plot and I do wonder about the 'inside joke' aspect to this horrific twist between Fd and MT. How many people were at the party? Was it one of their 'special' parties that rumours are flying about now? How did the party fit into the 'alibi script' narrative other than MT needing to return items 'left' at the party the next day? Did LE find each and every person present at the party and have their statements on the record? What drugs, if any were involved? Why did Fd leave the party to go 'chat' with KM and was the KM statement true that he had only met MT within 30 days of the murder date? Will we see any new 'co conspirators' emerge from the guests at the dinner party? Tons of questions about this party and what role it might have played in the overall narrative.

MOO

Excellent post! There are some very good possible new leads/questions? Hoping LE has someone reading WS just in case we stumble upon a possible new clue or direction for them to pursue. If there is any possible burial of body or parts, now with now snow and mild temps is a good time to search again......

Did KM actually drive to Waveny and both he and MT left their phones at the supposed meeting, and used burner phones. Did a staff member answer his phone from Greece? Or the answering machine picked up? Can LE tell the difference between an answering machine at an office and an actual person picking up the phone??
Under this scenario MT could have been at murder site or nearby as a lookout. Was that the reason for the plates being disposed. Was another car down there? Although she could have hidden down there. I am wondering if she did not actually drive her daughter to school that day. She was very vague on remembering that. I remember my drop off's if they are recent.
Although, she could have driven down there after drop off to assist with clean up but that is a long stretch given traffic down there being unpredictable. She either went when FD did or not all - IMO.

Perhaps KM took the body as has been discussed and disposed of it up in his familiar boating area on the sound? or elsewhere? A pre-dug grave site LE has not found. We know he was involved in creating one a the gun club that was discovered. There could be another or 2????

Was it another associate of FD? It has been suggested his Greek pal was involved, or a paid associate of illegal activities took the body.

Perhaps partial dismember was done at murder site? That attributed to more blood - hands, head.... easier to dispose??

It has been discussed that the children's school did not permit devices they were left in cars or at home.

I do find it interesting as well that the 13 yr old daughter of MT was not allowed near the kids either?
Also FD seemed enthralled with MT and her daughter. That all seems strange.
Did they enlist the help of the daughter to coerce the kids to lie to the court?? Did they get her to do other things??? Strange......
Are you saying that the car plates, put in the FedEx box, disposed of in drain, we're put there to use on another car,nearby? So maybe they were waiting for KM to use on his car?

MOO, shares no emotions. She's not stupid, face just registers stupid.

IMHO well above 50/50 on that one. Mama's handling of the office situation following her fraud charges shows the family's ability as criminal masterminds!

Planning for actions & possible outcomes & benefits/consequences, according to folks who had contact with FORE Group -- Michelle Troconis displayed that skill set.

The duties of producing her international skiing show on ESPN require a similar skill set.

IF she is innocent of the crime & wouldn't she have found a way to take a little break, claim she was heading to Starbucks, and instead find a police station & tell them "my boyfriend killed his wife, I just helped him clean up afterwards, I was scared of him before but now I'm terrified! She was in the truck & the blood OH MY GOD you have to help me he killed her!"

But, although she visited a defense attorney after visiting the carwash/detailing business, Troconis hasn't said much of anything coherent.

No one in main stream media has suggested that she, too is a victim here. No one in her family seems to have suggested she is a victim here.

Fd's sister, in all her claims, didn't even claim MT is a victim here.

That's because she isn't! She actually had the most to lose!

Her coup attempt, her infiltration of the castle, failed.

She didn't look upset by Fd's death, did she? How do you think she'll look back in that jumpsuit?

JMHO YMMV

View attachment 234146

Justice for Jennifer!

To be clear I don't think anyone HERE, and certainly not I, is suggesting that MT is the victim.

There is a plenty of room for MT to be legally responsible and morally responsible for Jennifer's murder without being the mastermind. And yes, she can be legally and morally responsible even if she was abused by Fotis or was on the road to it in the future.

When a schoolyard bully's little sidekick gets pushed around by THE bully and is told to shove a victim into a locker, the little sidekick is being manipulated by the bully and did wrongdoing himself. The sidekick does not get off for the violence, does he? Even when it is clear he was not the mastermind.

I see sidekick here. I see abused or at least groomed for future abuse sidekick. I see a sidekick that evened involved in a murder from before it occurred and with opportunities to stop it, and to solve it. A person can be an abused side kick and guilty at the same time. It is not one or the other.

Suggesting she was other than mastermind or even equal partner (as I theorize) is not suggesting she is innocent.

In fact, bringing up such things while interviewing Michelle is a prosecutorial technique for getting a confession (based on the "expertise" I have developed from novels and movies-lol). That is the "good cop" method, and LE tried it to get a confession with some success. LE said to Michelle something along the lines of "he's getting you into trouble." (I noted the developmental level the officer decided to use to relate to her! The officer was treating her like a person with the concerns of a 10 year old!) That was a try to get a confession, and per the warrant he got a weak one, something like, "I hate him for that."

So please do not respond to my reasonable (and in fairness irrelevant) theory that she was targeted for abuse by Fotis as if I were trying to make her innocent. I don't take the opposite (and equally irrelevant) theory that MT was the driving force of the murder as if it were to pin the crime on her. We all seem in agreement that she was involved and aware before, during and presently. Her motives or interpersonal situation have nothing to do with that.

While it is irrelevant, it is good to toss around motive and personality theories because they become ways to pull together facts. But ultimately, facts determine culpability, not motivation and strength of personality. I would like to feel comfortable expressing what appears to be a less popular theory. If my theory is conflated with suggesting she is innocent, I become uncomfortable and feel pushed away.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree with you more @sleuth66! And, when you juxtapose the above interpretation with the reality posted from the article shared by @sds71:

Jennifer Dulos told the judge her husband presented her on May 30, 2017 with a custody schedule that indicated he wanted the children throughout the summer, including weekends “except that I could have one weekend a month” and two full weeks, according to the transcript.
“I said this is too much, I don’t think I can agree to all this and we moved into the living room and he became enraged with me, that I wasn’t just going to agree to all of this,” she testified.
Fotis Dulos threatened to take the children “and disappear” while yelling about six inches from her face, she testified. Jennifer Dulos ran out of the house and down the street with him chasing her, and saying “he didn’t care what the neighbors heard,” she testified.
When they returned home, Fotis Dulos fished the pieces of the agreement that he had ripped up out of the garbage and told her to tape them together, Jennifer Dulos testified. It was in that moment, Jennifer Dulos testified, that she knew she had to escape and hire an attorney. The couple’s longtime nanny, Lauren Almeida, testified during the hearing that she overheard the incident.

This was Fd's idea of an amicable divorce...Go figger! So much for flowery, artistic magazine writing...IMO...MOO!

Amicable-just as long as he got everything he demanded. He is the reason there were so many filings.

I went back and read that thread. It was crazy busy Sept 10 and 11.

It was a good post then and is a good post now.

This is my ultimate thought. Troconis appears highly convict able of conspiracy for murder. She was in ahead of the killing act, planning alibis, etc.

I don't buy that she was a only a "bit player," as her lawyer admitted. And I don't buy that she was the more motivated driving force of the murder. I am somewhere in between. She was a perpetrator with no legal and no moral defense, IMO. In fact, I should use the present tense, assuming her complicity continues. But she was groomed for abuse by Dulos, if not outright abused. And she certainly did not call the shots, IMO.

While conspiring to murder, I suspect she expected the murder to solve the problems Dulos had- the alleged only exception to his beautiful life. And Dulos' problem was her problem. I suspect she felt Dulos could focus more on their soulless goals as a couple withJennifer gone. I suspect she believed Jennifer was causing Dulos' "fighting all the time," behavior towards her. I suspect she believed that the divorce was a huge expense when there was so much other glittery (but ultimately soulless) stuff to do with the cash. I think it is likely that Fotis showed her glimpses of his abusive side and she blamed Jennifer for his abusive behavior to her. (I see glimpses of abuse in the crotch grab pic. I think Dulos flattered her with her coolness, sexiness, and non-Jenniferness so much that she missed the sexual possessiveness.)

Regarding that picture, the real message recipient and primary abuse victim was Jennifer in my opinion. I believe BellaVita called MT an "FU" to Jennifer, and I agree. Yet the pic showed control over Troconis, too, even if she was the smiling publisher, IMO.

I am not excusing MT, calling her a good person, claiming she is not legally guilty, or claiming she is not morally guilty.

So, perhaps what I am saying is ultimately irrelevant. (No more so than asserting the opposite.)

I do not buy that MT was the driving force or even equal co-driving force in the murder with Fotis.

I don’t know if it strictly matters if she called the shots, or not. As long as she was along for the ride before the murder happened, she’s guilty of conspiracy in Jennifer’s murder. And she is no wallflower, as proven by her social media photos, so I am not buying that she was afraid of him and had no choice but to do what he wanted. She also wasn’t stuck with him, like Jennifer was-MT could have left anytime she wanted, if she was afraid of him.

Are you saying that the car plates, put in the FedEx box, disposed of in drain, we're put there to use on another car,nearby? So maybe they were waiting for KM to use on his car?

Except-nobody came to get them, until the police did. They were sitting there in the storm drain for a few days-what could that phone call have been about, at the exact time the plates were placed there? Was KM really supposed to come and get them? I would bet that retrieving them was going to attract more attention than disposing of them in this way. What was going on with this? There had to be a reason he didn’t just put them back where he got them from, after taking the tape off-it certainly would have made more sense that putting them in a Fedex box and calling his friend to possibly come and try to fish them out of the storm drain. And yet he did not put them back where he got them from, and nobody did come and pick them up. Why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson