Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask another TOS question...but I'm wondering if it's okay for me to post pictures I took today at the 585 Middle Rd site (one of the Cell Tower dumps in the SW)? Mostly the pictures are of the parking lot and surrounding area that directly corresponds to the 585 address, but I also photographed some of the residencies visible from the lot. I think the pictures of the parking lot itself are okay, but I'm specifically wondering if the pictures that contain private residencies would be considered a violation of privacy?

The only reason I even took pictures of the nearby residencies is because the 585 Middle Rd location (parking lot) doesn't make a ton of sense to me in the context of the case, and, as we've seen before in this case, LE often do not release exact addresses associated with crimes, rather a proximal address that would cover the same area -- hence, my interest in the neighboring residencies!

If a websleuths vet could provide some friendly guidance here, it would be much appreciated! TIA!!

Sorry to ask another TOS question...but I'm wondering if it's okay for me to post pictures I took today at the 585 Middle Rd site (one of the Cell Tower dumps in the SW)? Mostly the pictures are of the parking lot and surrounding area that directly corresponds to the 585 address, but I also photographed some of the residencies visible from the lot. I think the pictures of the parking lot itself are okay, but I'm specifically wondering if the pictures that contain private residencies would be considered a violation of privacy?

The only reason I even took pictures of the nearby residencies is because the 585 Middle Rd location (parking lot) doesn't make a ton of sense to me in the context of the case, and, as we've seen before in this case, LE often do not release exact addresses associated with crimes, rather a proximal address that would cover the same area -- hence, my interest in the neighboring residencies!

If a websleuths vet could provide some friendly guidance here, it would be much appreciated! TIA!!
@auspex, great info!

Yes, original pics are fine to post if related to the case. I've posted multiple pics in the past and the Mods have never objected.

Fotis Dulos plotted to kill his attorney's wife in exchange for an alibi, she claims | Daily Mail Online

Article contains voicemails left by Fd for KM STBX

Quotes from article:

Fotis Dulos 'plotted to kill his attorney's wife in exchange for an alibi the morning his own spouse Jennifer disappeared' - as chilling voicemails reveal the accused murderer trying to meet with her
  • Shocking new twist emerges in Fotis Dulos murder case in Connecticut
  • Attorney Kent Mawhinney's wife made explosive claim in sworn affidavits
  • She believes Fotis Dulos and her own husband were trying to 'get rid of her'
  • Dulos is charged with murdering his own wife Jennifer on May 24
  • Just days earlier, he tried to convince Mawhinney's wife to come to his home
  • Both couples were in the midst of bitter divorce battles at the time
  • Cops accuse Mawhinney of plotting to provide Dulos with bogus alibi

After watched the last 2 Fd Court hearings again this morning and realising that he chose to die rather than come back to Court again after the fraud of his bond was discovered I ran into this article pointing out the illogic of Atty. P. "Gone Girl" theory in particular.

Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Quotes from article:

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.

“‘Gone Girl’ is a work of fiction, in which an extremely troubled woman frames her husband for her ‘death,'” New York criminal defense lawyer and Law&Crime legal analyst Julie Rendelman told Law&Crime. “Fotis Dulos is using this fantastical story to try to undermine the people’s case and place doubt in the mind of potential future jurors and public opinion. Either way, if the allegations are true that Fotis was disposing of bloody items containing Jennifer Dulos’ DNA, that would clearly undermine any suggestion that she is setting him up.”

------------------------------------

Yes, Fd is dead but MT and KM remain alive and the process of seeking Justice for Jennifer continues.

The above point made by the Law&Crime Legal Analyst regarding the video proof of getting rid of the evidence is relevant IMO to MT as we see MT present WITH Fd every step of the way as the State presented 3 AW complete with video evidence, pictures and eyewitness accounts. Yep, pictures and videos and cell phone pings and a path of narrative that has me very much wondering why she isn't sitting in jail to get the benefit of 'time served' rather than sitting in her 1,000SF condo on 'house arrest'?

In looking at the MT 3 arrest warrants again yesterday it clear IMO that Fd and MT are a team and that its rare in the AWs to see one without the other. In fact when one or the other is named but the location of the other is a bit murky, its hard not to imagine that both were together almost always IMO as that seems how the operated always.

Atty Weinstein in Civil Court with the MT ' deposition that never was' IMO did a masterful job of showing in his questions that MT and Fd were a team and that there was nothing that Fd got up to that MT wasn't aware of. These 2 cheaters in life didn't seem to trust each other much and so were constantly watching each other it seems. This is interesting because it gave MT a whole slew of things to hold over the head of Fd to blackmail him with as she might have felt he was straying or returning to his old ways or hitting the road again to party or spend time with Anna Curry and who knows how many others like Anna Curry too! MT IMO wasn't weak and she was strategic in a street smart way and she had ways (including sex) to control Fd and keep him in line. She also had the advantage that she was convenient and installed at 4Jx and no doubt catered to propping up the Fd ego in a way that JFd had no patience for and many other women would balk at. MT had grown up in a culture where the female role was quite different from what most American women experience and Fd growing up in a similar traditional culture no doubt appreciated this different from JFd IMO.

I do continue to puzzle out the MT alibi/s (up to 3 and counting!) for the Murder date. Given that we know that the 2 are almost always together and we don't know where MT daughter was on the evening before the murder date, I do very much wonder if MT wasn't closer to Fd on the Murder Date than any of us might have originally thought? Why has LE been vague on the MT locations on the Murder date or even the day after the Murder date?

In the last thread the issue of Fd using MT as a 'tool' against JFd to torture and torment her was discussed extensively. Fd loved his revenge fantasies and who better to torture and torment JFd than the aging party girl and ski bum who reached the age of 44 without really doing much other than living for moment and having a good time and doing it courtesy of rich guys she hooked up with? MT was truly the antithesis of JFd and so in picking her Fd found the precise 'piece of work' that would be guaranteed to push every button that JFd had IMO. I do think that the early plan for Fd was to keep MT at 585 DC or possibly 123 Hunter as a true 'side piece' 'paraho' as he was very clear that he wanted JFd and the children to remain at 4Jx IMO when he originally presented his 'list of demands' to JFd. I do think Fd was enraged that JFd and the children would leave and his view of them all was that they were possessions and possessions didn't have voices and they didn't have any rights to self determination and most of all they did what they were told! JFd saw things differently and was horrified at the Fd original proposal and so she packed up and left.

But, MT was IMO never someone that Fd would have kept around for long after she served her purpose as she didn't have money, social connection and was far from his intellectual equal. Nope. MT was just a convenient tool to torment JFd, someone to do things that Fd wasn't good at or didn't want to deal with (such as computers and organising and details and planning) and a sex party buddy. I really don't think that Fd would have moved MT into 4Jx unless JFd had moved out.

But, why did MT move to CT to begin with? What might have Fd have promised her? Was it the promise of the $120,000/yr salary for doing basically nothing other than showing up and having sex? I do wonder if MT simply was suited to the life of the 'paraho' as it fit her ambitions and allowed her to do what she seemed to prefer doing which was focusing on herself and doing her hair and her facials and her waxing etc.? Culturally too, it seems that MT grew up in a time in Caracas when mistresses were very much an accepted part of the marriage transaction and so it was no big deal for her to be seen in the role of the 'side piece' whereas people who grew up in different circumstances would have viewed being 'on hold' for over 3 years in a relationship where the divorce was years away from resolution as absolutely untenable as perhaps their sense of self worth and personal standards differed greatly from what was acceptable to MT by virtue of who/what she is and the cultural framework in which she grew up?

I do wonder at what point though MT started to push Fd for 'more' and 'more' whether it was travel or money or sending plane tickets for her family to come visit and when did MT decide that she didn't want to be a 'paraho' any more and that she wanted to have everything and anything that JFd had and more than this that she was entitled to all of this and MORE!?!?! How hard to MT work to manipulate Fd and feed into his great need for revenge against the Farber's and JFd in particular? My guess is that MT worked it hard and fed into every crazy thought that Fd had and even added additional factors into the sick and demented plans that Fd had to torture and torment JFd. My guess is that MT also wound up Fd on the issue of the 5 Dulos children as she had previously had access to them when they were in Miami all together (before JFd figured out what was up) and so she must have been first annoyed and then enraged about not being permitted access. But, I do think that she spun her rage about the children into the eventual Fd plan to 'weaponise' the children against JFd in Family Court where Fd didn't have access to his children for nearly 10 months. Fd has said that he 'respectfully disagreed' with Judge Heller about MT having access to the children but he must have realised that walking away from his children for such a long period of time would adversely impact him eventually in Court. I do believe MT pushed the Fd buttons here and played upon his fantasy of having the children together with him at 4Jx.

I'm also wondering greatly about the Troconis Family role in the Fd/MT relationship as they by all accounts on social media embraced the couple. I'm not sure how many families would have behaved in the same manner. I also wonder too how many families would embrace the idea of a fellow family member NOT COOPERATING with LE to find a missing woman and how many families would embrace LYING TO LE FOR MONTHS? Its very odd to me to see a family showing up in Court with their sister and knowing that these same family members are mothers and even have twins too like JFd did. It makes little sense to me to see these family members not encouraging their sister to EVER do the right thing and step up and help the investigation.

Nope. Instead we see the family members smiling and hair flipping and wearing designer duds to 'support' their sister in Court as their sister spent months lying to LE. Effectively we have a group of mothers (from Mama A to each of the MT sisters) choosing to NOT SUPPORT MT in doing the right thing to initially help find missing mother JFd and then they choose to further support their sister in her actively thwarting the investigation. I do find this stunning to see in terms of behaviour but I guess its just the way the Troconis/Arrezea crew rolls. Where many folks would be ashamed of the behaviour seen in MT over the course of her relationship with Fd and her eventual decision to not help and actively hinder the investigation, we see the exact opposite from the Troconis/Arrezea crew. Frankly knowing that Mama A was a trained mental health professional (no longer thank goodness!) as is one of the sisters to me makes the support frankly even worse and more despicable.

Who are these people and why are they supporting behaviour that IMO is absolutely unsupportable???????

I do wonder when MT realised that Fd was slipping away and wandering?? Did MT realise that Fd probably would have taken back JFd in a heartbeat if that is what she wanted? MT had to realise that she was nothing like JFd and was frankly inferior in every way too and this wasn't something she could ever change either? If MT sense Fd slipping away it seems logical that she might have threatened him with what she knew and what all she had seen and I wonder if possibly this is why the MT 'household items' and 'artistic pictures' were left strategically at 4Jx? It looked like MT thought that she would return to take up her role as "Queen of 4Jx" once the furor of the situation died down. It was delusional thinking on her part and its clear that Fd didn't skip a beat before replacing her with a 'new improved' model that was much more along the lines of JFd, shortly after MT left.

MT never had much to lose by coming to CT (she had a 2 BR condo in Miami and not much else other than her child support of $4,000/month) but given that she had sunk in 3+ years into the relationship and was now 45 years old it seemed like she had so much riding on the scheme she and Fd hatched up to 'keep the money flowing and the party going indefinitely' IMO.

What would MT be willing to risk in terms of criminal behaviour and possibly getting caught in order to preserve her newfound 'lifestyle' of doing even more of what she was equipped to do which was 'nothing' IMO! My sense is that MT schemed and plotted and fed the Fd ego and schemes with every one of her no doubt limited brain cells and my guess is that she pumped Mama A for ideas too on how to keep Fd in the fold too. Could MT have been duped and lied to by Fd? Sure, its possible but IMO she and her entire family were stupid enough to not look at the bigger picture of what was really going on. What was so stunning to me was that the all the documents in the Family Court and Civil Court were public for anyone to view. Did MT know or care what was going on with Fd and FORE? OR, did she not care about any of it as she had enough dirt on Fd and his deeds over the years that she was comfortable that she was financially set for life?

My guess is that MT didn't care about anything other than herself and $$$$. IMO MT never 'flipped' on Fd because her role in the overall scheme of Fd/FORE and the Murder was so integral that she knew it was never possible. So, MT IMO did the only thing she could do given what all she did which was to lie.

MOO
I wonder too, about going back all the way to 2017, the plan that JD said FD presented, that MT would move in to 4JC and they would all live there with FD having his cake and eat it too. What did MT think of that idea?
(Now we know, that by 5/30/2017 FD was presenting JD with custody proposals that involved her having custody only very other weekend and two weeks in the summer which he chased her out of the house over, etc. So perhaps that plan didn’t last long).
Wonder what MTs role in that, response, was, during this time. I can’t imagine MT was on board being “sister wives” as FD proposed. I always thought the fraudulent Hunter Drive house was for sister wife MT in FDs scheme.
The kids and the custody issue was one (not uncommon) that FD couldn’t let go. In this case acutely, FD wanted not just the narcissistic supply of the kids as champions skiers, but also to hurt JD by taking them away from her. MT had to be all onboard with FDs vision, yet as we see, they argued all the time, and FD often said he hoped JD would disappear. Surely MT got that message and was on board with it when the time finally came.

Police search Fotis Dulos' home as bondsman says he spoke to him last before suicide attempt | Daily Mail Online

Fd Suicide Information:

Data points per article:

9:53 am Fd calls bail bondsman to ask to take over bond that was to be discussed in emergency hearing. 'I [Bondsman] stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.' [BBM]

10:34 am He [Bondsman] said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

'He was like it's all set something to that effect,' Motuxzick said.

'It sounded like he was working out it was almost like he was kind of I don't know out of breath.'

11:18 am Fd friend/local businesswoman (believed to be AC IMO but not confirmed in this article) arrives at 4Jx.

11:54 am Wellness call made to FPD/911

Question: What took so long to get to Fd? Fd was due in Court at Noon. AC or female referred to in article arrived at 11:18 am, did they see Fd and why did they not enter the house or garage?

Quotes from article:

Motuxzick told NBC Connecticut Wednesday that the suspected murderer called him at 9:53 a.m. Tuesday morning asking if he could take over the bond that was up for the emergency hearing that Dulos missed later that day.

'He asked me what do I need to take over, those were his words, the bail that he's referring to the $6 million,' said Motuxzick, who was the first bondsman to try to secure Dulos' most recent $6 million bond.

'I stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.'

He said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

'It sounded like he was working out it was almost like he was kind of I don't know out of breath.'

'Unfortunately I don't know if it just all got to him at that point and he said to heck with it,' said Motuxzick.

The bondsman told NBC Dulos always told him he loved his children and that he had an explanation for the accusations against him but the bond might have 'put him over the edge'.

'Whatever happened along the way with the bond being posted I think this was possibly a something that just might've put him over the edge,' Motuxzick said.

A woman, who has not been named publicly but has been identified by local outlets as a friend of Fotis and local businesswoman whose signature is on his bond, went to the house at 11.18am.

It is unclear if she got inside or if she spoke to him.

The call to police for a wellness check did not come in until 11.54am. It is unclear if she has any significant role in what happened on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Police search Fotis Dulos' home as bondsman says he spoke to him last before suicide attempt | Daily Mail Online

Fd Suicide Information:

Data points per article:

9:53 am Fd calls bail bondsman to ask to take over bond that was to be discussed in emergency hearing. 'I [Bondsman] stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.' [BBM]

10:34 am He [Bondsman] said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

11:18 am Fd friend/local businesswoman (believed to be AC IMO but not confirmed in this article) arrives at 4Jx.

Question: What took so long to get to Fd? Fd was due in Court at Noon. AC or female referred to in article arrived at 11:18 am, did they see Fd and why did they not enter the house or garage?

Quotes from article:

Motuxzick told NBC Connecticut Wednesday that the suspected murderer called him at 9:53 a.m. Tuesday morning asking if he could take over the bond that was up for the emergency hearing that Dulos missed later that day.

'He asked me what do I need to take over, those were his words, the bail that he's referring to the $6 million,' said Motuxzick, who was the first bondsman to try to secure Dulos' most recent $6 million bond.

'I stated that I would give him a call back in a little while because he said he was on his way to his attorney's office.'

He said when he called Dulos back about 40 minutes later at 10:34 a.m., he noticed he sounded different and like he was 'out of breath'.

'Unfortunately I don't know if it just all got to him at that point and he said to heck with it,' said Motuxzick.

The bondsman told NBC Dulos always told him he loved his children and that he had an explanation for the accusations against him but the bond might have 'put him over the edge'.

'Whatever happened along the way with the bond being posted I think this was possibly a something that just might've put him over the edge,' Motuxzick said.

A woman, who has not been named publicly but has been identified by local outlets as a friend of Fotis and local businesswoman whose signature is on his bond, went to the house at 11.18am.

The call to police for a wellness check did not come in until 11.54am. It is unclear if she has any significant role in what happened on Tuesday.

Still no police report on the details of the contacts to Fd on the day of his suicide? That report is charged to the Farmington Police Department, right?

They seem to think they are the FBI....IMO...MOO

I wonder too, about going back all the way to 2017, the plan that JD said FD presented, that MT would move in to 4JC and they would all live there with FD having his cake and eat it too. What did MT think of that idea?
(Now we know, that by 5/30/2017 FD was presenting JD with custody proposals that involved her having custody only very other weekend and two weeks in the summer which he chased her out of the house over, etc. So perhaps that plan didn’t last long).
Wonder what MTs role in that, response, was, during this time. I can’t imagine MT was on board being “sister wives” as FD proposed. I always thought the fraudulent Hunter Drive house was for sister wife MT in FDs scheme.
The kids and the custody issue was one (not uncommon) that FD couldn’t let go. In this case acutely, FD wanted not just the narcissistic supply of the kids as champions skiers, but also to hurt JD by taking them away from her. MT had to be all onboard with FDs vision, yet as we see, they argued all the time, and FD often said he hoped JD would disappear. Surely MT got that message and was on board with it when the time finally came.

Yes, I agree with you that the Hunter house most likely was for MT which leads me to believe that she was 'ok' with the situation of being the 'mistress that lived down the street' from 4Jx. Why else would she have moved herself and her daughter to Farmington? Perhaps also there was the issue of starting school etc. and that drove the timing of the move to Farmington for MT and her daughter too?

What was so interesting about the Hunter property was that the downpayment clearly came from Fd and MT was integrally involved with the mortgage process as well as the renovation of the house.

MOO

Still no police report on the details of the contacts to Fd on the day of his suicide? That report is charged to the Farmington Police Department, right?

They seem to think they are the FBI....IMO...MOO

Yes, the FPD were given the 'job' of investigating the Fd suicide event at 4Jx. Tick Tock and can't imagine what is taking so long as the entire event was captured by 2 TV stations drone footage 'live' before CSP had the extended cut footage scrubbed. I do hope that FPD isn't going to require that the Press file a FOIA request for the report along the similar lines that they made Lisa Backus and Hearst do for the Glock 19 10 page report [Tick Tock on the Lisa Backus Follow Up article too!]!

Frankly, given the 'issues' with the FPD and the release of the Fd Glock 19 I am somewhat surprised that the CSP didn't take over the investigation and IMO it might have provided a bit more comfort to outsiders as to the quality of the investigatory work as well.

I remain baffled as to why the bracelet monitors simply watched Fd sitting in his garage and not returning voicemails didn't alert sooner and then to hear the information that Atty Colangelo was sitting in his office with Atty Smith while all this was happening too is another head scratcher? Atty Smith appeared to do nothing too and didn't alert anyone until his client was 15 minutes late for Court? Why not alert sooner when he has the responsibility of making sure his client shows up in Court?

Why has nothing been released further about the 'faux bond' and the consequences for the bond company and insurers Palmetto, Anna Curry, GV and Atty. P. PI McKenna? It simply feels that that the State is hoping that the news of the Fd death overshadowed the memories of what exactly was transpiring on the date that Fd chose to gas himself to death and that was the revocation of his bond (expected) and return to jail.

I'm not sure what the delay in all of this might be and why the Press aren't writing about it at all? Has the Press been asked not to write about this situation? I hope not but none of this IMO is inspiring confidence in the State of CT systems and processes at all. Very disappointing actually.

MOO

Fd Suicide Information:

Data points per article:

Quotes from article:

‘I Wasn’t Cleaning Jennifer’: Macabre Details Abound in Michelle Troconis Arrest Warrant

Quotes from article:

Law&Crime obtained copies of both arrest warrants—which, if they are to be believed, paint a dizzying picture of murder, malice and incompetence at the resulting would-be cleanup and coverup. For a detailed writeup of the Dulos police document, see the in-depth article here.

A great deal of the Troconis arrest warrant contains standard repetition of the facts alleged—and direct verbiage—of the warrant for Dulos. But each also contains their own, intertwining, set of alleged and shocking facts.

According to police, investigators first reached out to Troconis on May 24, 2019–and left multiple messages that went unanswered. Troconic was arrested on June 2, 2019 on charges related to “the disposal of evidence in Jennifer’s disappearance along Albany Avenue in Hartford.”

On June 3, 2019, “the day after Troconis’ first interview [local] detectives were executing a search warrant at [the apartment where Troconis and Dulos lived] when they located a set of handwritten notes,” the arrest warrant reads.

From that warrant at length [emphasis added]:

These documents came to be referred to by investigators as “The Alibi Script.” The two-page document included two distinct handwriting styles which were later confirmed by Troconis to be her own handwriting and that of Dulos. The Alibi Script was an outline of the activities of Troconis and Dulos for the dates 05/24/19 and 05/25/19 laid out in approximately hourly increments. The original, handwritten Alibi Script was recovered from a trash bin in the Fore Group office [where Dulos worked] and photocopies were in a briefcase. The Alibi Script included a narrative which was nearly identical to the information provided by Troconis in her first interview and it represented an account of 05/24/19 and 05/25/19 which Dulos and Troconis together had authored and which narrative Troconis presented nearly verbatim in her first interview.

”In her second two interviews, Troconis’ account of those dates diverged from the Alibi Script, particularly when confronted with evidence, much of which was unknown to investigators during the first interview,” the arrest warrant continues.

The arrest warrant also highlights several alleged inconsistencies that police claim occurred across her various interviews “and even, sometimes, [during] portions of [the] same interview.”

Substantively, police allege that Troconis initially said she spent the entire morning of May 24 with Dulos—beginning at 6:20 when they had sex before she made her daughter breakfast “and drove her to school.” Subsequently, however, Troconis allegedly admitted that “maybe he wasn’t home” the entire morning but still accounted for his whereabouts between 6:40 and 8:15 on the day that Jennifer disappeared.

During her second police interview, Troconis allegedly said: “He was there when we woke up. He was in the house.” After that, police prodded the woman by telling her they had evidence he was, in fact, not there that morning. Troconis allegedly responded “Okay,” before allegedly covering her face with her hands, wiping her eyes and attempting to change the subject, according to police.

According to police, the “forensic download” of Dulos’ cell phone placed the alarm signal at 4:20 that morning—which was apparently shut off one minute later.

The warrant recounts part of the third interview:

Investigators asked Troconis if she is ready to admit that she was not one hundred percent truthful with investigators during her first two interviews. Troconis hesitated before answering “Yes.” Investigators asked Troconis if Dulos was home when she shut off her alarm on 05/24/19 at 6:40 AM. Troconis began shaking her head left to right as she responded, “No.” Detectives confirmed, “He was not there?” Troconis answered, “No.”

Troconis also allegedly told police that she had not actually had sex with Dulos on the morning in question—or even seen him until later that day when the two had lunch together.

Other incidents of apparent dishonesty leading to eventual clarity allegedly include shifting stories about the location of Dulos’ cell phone on that fateful morning, whether or not and when Dulos had been in a “business meeting” with attorney Kent Mawhinney—who was also charged Tuesday with conspiracy to commit murder—and what happened, and when, the two had lunch on May 24, 2019. Troconis also allegedly changed her story about what Dulos was wearing that day—first describing a polo shirt before mentioning a collared button-down with the sleeves rolled up.

The details quickly become gory and macabre.

”I brought a bucket, a sponge, garbage bags, disposable gloves,” Troconis allegedly told police during her final interview—when quizzed about what she was doing at a house in Farmington—as well as “Windex, Clorox bleach, [a] vacuum, broom, paper towels.”

The arrest warrant notes that Troconis noticed a brown stain on a paper towel. Dulos apparently explained the mess by saying he “spilled coffee” before handing the soiled paper towel to his alleged accomplice.

“[Troconis] also told investigators that the soiled paper towel did not smell like coffee,” the arrest warrant reads.

At one point, police told Troconis that Dulos had killed his wife and involved her in the cleanup process.

”That’s like even worse,” she allegedly replied, “I hate him because of that.”

An officer then pressed a bit harder: “He got you in trouble.”

To which Troconis allegedly replied:

But I was cleaning the house. I wasn’t cleaning Jennifer.[BBM]

New Attorney For Michelle Troconis Speaks Out About the Dulos Case

Quotes from article:

When asked whether Fotis Dulos’s death helped or hurt his client, Michelle Troconis' new attorney, Jon Schoenhorn, said that prosecutors have now turned their attention to Troconis to make their case worthwhile.

However, Schoenhorn also said the suicide note Dulos left behind could help his client’s case.

“He specifically directs his attorney to disclose the truth,” the Hartford-based attorney said of the note police say was found beside Dulos when he tried to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning in a car last month.

Schoenhorn has filed three motions. One asks that the case be moved from Stamford to Hartford. Schoenhorn said that while the state alleges Dulos’s death occurred in New Canaan, the crimes Troconis is accused of and pleaded not guilty to were alleged to have happened elsewhere.

“There isn’t one word in that multi-page arrest warrant suggesting that any conspiracy is alleged to have either hatched, formed or been carried out anywhere other than in either Farmington, I guess East Granby is mentioned, Avon and Hartford,” he said.

Although Schoenhorn said his main argument is that the case should have been heard in Hartford in the first place, moving it out of Stamford might be beneficial to his client for another reason -- finding a fair and impartial jury.

“The jurors up here, in my opinion so far, would be less prejudiced than down in New Canaan where there are these vigils, there's all these memorials,” said Schoenhorn. [BBM - REALLY? The Memorials have mainly been in Farmington?]

When asked for an explanation of why Troconis was allegedly caught on camera in a pickup in Hartford with Fotis Dulos the night Jennifer Dulos disappeared, Schoenhorn pointed to the suicide note allegedly penned by Dulos. It says Troconis is innocent, and that Dulos' attorney can explain why the pair was on Albany Avenue on May 24. The state said surveillance footage shows Dulos throwing away bags of trash. Blood evidence was later collected from garbage bags in that same vicinity that prosecutors said contain Jennifer’s DNA.

Yes, the FPD were given the 'job' of investigating the Fd suicide event at 4Jx. Tick Tock and can't imagine what is taking so long as the entire event was captured by 2 TV stations drone footage 'live' before CSP had the extended cut footage scrubbed. I do hope that FPD isn't going to require that the Press file a FOIA request for the report along the similar lines that they made Lisa Backus and Hearst do for the Glock 19 10 page report [Tick Tock on the Lisa Backus Follow Up article too!]!

Frankly, given the 'issues' with the FPD and the release of the Fd Glock 19 I am somewhat surprised that the CSP didn't take over the investigation and IMO it might have provided a bit more comfort to outsiders as to the quality of the investigatory work as well.

I remain baffled as to why the bracelet monitors simply watched Fd sitting in his garage and not returning voicemails didn't alert sooner and then to hear the information that Atty Colangelo was sitting in his office with Atty Smith while all this was happening too is another head scratcher? Atty Smith appeared to do nothing too and didn't alert anyone until his client was 15 minutes late for Court? Why not alert sooner when he has the responsibility of making sure his client shows up in Court?

Why has nothing been released further about the 'faux bond' and the consequences for the bond company and insurers Palmetto, Anna Curry, GV and Atty. P. PI McKenna? It simply feels that that the State is hoping that the news of the Fd death overshadowed the memories of what exactly was transpiring on the date that Fd chose to gas himself to death and that was the revocation of his bond (expected) and return to jail.

I'm not sure what the delay in all of this might be and why the Press aren't writing about it at all? Has the Press been asked not to write about this situation? I hope not but none of this IMO is inspiring confidence in the State of CT systems and processes at all. Very disappointing actually.

MOO

I wonder IF the court clerks were Tired of hearing NP WHINE about the release delay and finally Rushed the latest bond draft through without Vetting the documents?

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member