Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattis said another key witness in the case, who he didn’t name in court, was with Dulos when he discovered the bloody items. He said that Dulos was prepared to testify about finding the clothes on the porch at his murder trial and to raise questions about the possible involvement of the witness.
Defense attorney: Fotis Dulos found piles of bloody clothes at his home the day his estranged wife disappeared. Revelations come as judge agrees to drop murder charges against Dulos.

Ok, so who was it that was supposedly with FD when he discovered the bags on his porch? MT, that trustworthy witness whose alibi was going to exonerate FD? Is she back to being a lying lover? KM? PG? Do tell us, Norm, who else was at 4JC that afternoon after FD and Michi finished cleaning 80MS.
Wonder how this is setting up/meshing with MT and KM defense strategies. Are we going to hear more about this at their trials?

Fotis Dulos panicked after finding piles of bloody woman’s clothes and other items dumped on the back porch of his Farmington home the same day his estranged wife disappeared, so he bagged up the items and discarded them in trash bins in Hartford, actions police say they caught on surveillance cameras.

Norm made a huge slip here. When FD found the bags on his porch, nobody knew that JD had disappeared yet. Nobody except for FD of course. So why would he have panicked? Why would he have connected these bags to JD? If he was innocent, then he would have thought JD was down in NC doing her thing and he would have no reason to believe the bloody clothes belonged to her.
In the odd chance that he thought he did recognize her underwear or favorite T-shirt, why didn’t he call the police to have a welfare check on her?
When LE called him that evening after she had been reported missing, why didn’t he tell them then about this?

That's exactly what I thought! At this point it wasn't public knowledge yet so how could he have known they were Jennifer's. SO MANY LIES!

The second warrant is filed with stuff all about the "red truck" but they dont believe Fo was ever in i . WT[REDACTED]!!! So then explain who was. If I recall correctly there is video that shows a person matching his description in that truck.
1000% AND the Fd rare French Vintage bike was picked up on camera in New Canaan on Weed Street.

Fd is on video leaving 80MS on the murder morning at a little after 5:30 am....

IMO Norm Barnum needs to pack up the tent and move on to another client....

MOO

At this point, is there anything holding NP back from signing a book deal or movie or Dateline contract where he could go out and make a ton of money off this made up story? I sure hope there is because that is exactly what I can see happening from here.

1000% AND the Fd rare French Vintage bike was picked up on camera in New Canaan on Weed Street.

Fd is on video leaving 80MS on the murder morning at a little after 5:30 am....

IMO Norm Barnum needs to pack up the tent and move on to another client....

MOO

And the hoodie that matched what the rider of that bike was wearing was found by PG in a pail in his truck on Tuesday morning 5/28.

So, BEFORE MURDER, hoodie spotted on rider of bike on Weed St (headed in direction from Lapham Rd toward Welles Lane), and AFTER MURDER the bike spotted in the truck AND a hoodie matching that seen on the bike rider BEFORE MURDER was found in truck.

NP should construct some timelines before he throws this garbage up as smoke and mirrors.

At this point, is there anything holding NP back from signing a book deal or movie or Dateline contract where he could go out and make a ton of money off this made up story? I sure hope there is because that is exactly what I can see happening from here.
Nothing is holdng NP back from doing this and I agree w/other sleuthers that his end-game in this crazy plan to try a dead man is (a) get the discovery to write the book as well as (b) spend down the retainer. MOO

*DULOS DISMISSED
@davealtimari
*Norm Pattis drops a bombshell in court, says that Fotis Dulos “found” the bloody clothes and items on the back porch of his Jefferson crossing home in late afternoon of May 24 and panicked and threw them away in Albany Avenue trash.
*Judge Gary White has dismissed the murder charges against Fotis Dulos agreeing with States Attorney Colangelo that since Dulos is dead there can be no trial
*Pattis claims that another potential witness in the case also saw the clothes on the porch. Pattis says Dulos was prepared to testify about it at trial that will now never happen.
*Pattis says it is his hope that someday somewhere a fact finder will look at all of the evidence on this case and conclude Dulos was not guilty

That isn’t a bombshell-it’s an out and out lie

@MattCaronTV

Pattis says the second warrant is filled with beliefs about a red truck. Pattis says they don’t believe he was even in the truck

Pattis says Dulos was dumping items in storm drains because he found piles of suspicious material in his yard and panicked and got rid of it.
@FOX61News

So Pattis is claiming that someone who knows both Jennifer and Fotis did the killing, because otherwise evidence covered in Jennifer’s blood wouldn’t have ended up in Fotis’s yard. And this also means that Pattis is conceding that that is Jennifer’s blood, and that he believes she is dead, and no longer “gone girl’ed”. Wow-wouldn’t you think that if this was true that Fd would’ve put this in his suicide note, and not merely alluded to his lawyer possessing this knowlege?

So, one time, NP said FD was not the driver of the truck dumping bags and then he said FD was dumping bags because he found them on his ‘porch’....so FD WAS the driver of the truck.

NP you have told so many stories and lied you cannot keep them straight. Time to retire. JMOO

Does the fact the noelle order makes it possible to reopen the case within 12+ months keep the gag order in place? Probably not....

But who would read his book???? His fan base?

The only two people that saw Fd on that Friday afternoon were EE and MT. MT has very little credibility..."I was talking on the phone with Petu...I know nothing!'

If NP publicly tries to taint EE's reputation, I'd donate to help EE sue NP for anything possible...IMO...MOO!

The more NP comes out and talks and gives more interviews, the more money he will “earn”.

NP will keep this murderers story alive to keep the money in his pocket.

Yes, I see a book...written by NP
Yes, I see a movie based on the book, with NP as an advisor
All to get more money.

I refuse to read or watch either. I hope the Prosecution writes a book first with all proceeds going to charity. There should be a law tat defense cannot profit from their clients crimes.

JMOO

So lets me see if I got this straight.

A 3rd party (lets call him 3 for short) went to Fo place and @ 4-5am in the morning took PGs truck and Fos vintage bike. They then drove to Waverly Park and parked the red truck. Took the bike and rode to Jennifer's house then proceeded to caused her to "disappear". Although today it sounds like NoPA is coming around to the idea she is dead and not a gone girl.

3 then loaded JD the bike and the bloody clothes into JDs suburban. # then went into the house and pantry grabbing 10 rolls of paper towels to clean up the garage. They put that into more trash bags along with a knife,mop,pillow, 10 rolls of used paper towels and whatever else except for the kitchen sink into her suburban. We know the sink was not there because 3 then put Fos DNA on it as well as a door knob.

This person Norm will not name then drove back to Wavenly, transferred PGs red truck. 3 drove to JXing and dumped all the trash on Fos porch and left the tacomwhile Michi is returning purses and posing with robots and Fo was at 80 MS cleaning. Michi and Fo then played musical cars/phones had lunch and somehow PGs truck ended up MS with them to have sex on when PG showed up.
Fo and Michi then go home to Jxing to finds bags of trash on his back porch. Keep in mind that NoPa says Fo did not know what was in those bags. So Fo did the only logical thing to do is go to starbucks and drop that garbage in various places along the route. Also while I am at it I think I will also alter my old plates put them in to a fedex mailer and put those in a sewer. After a long day like that I am sure they needed a grande frappe cappy thingy from starbucks.

3 also strongly resembles Fo according to witnesses and video. BTW where was Fo during the KM, MT and greek call answering meeting according to NoPa?

Me thinks there is not enough tinfoil to make a hat thick enough for NoPa to prevent anymore damaging rays from the aliens. WT[Redacted] is he thinking??? I find him to be very insulting to my intelligence.

Oh my, just when you think the bar of professional behaviour from Atty. P. and Atty Smith can't go any lower he just sinks lower!

Making absolutely unsubstantiated claims in Court today and so far as I can tell (no video yet) they met with no objections from Atty Colangelo.

WHAT IS GOING ON????

Not sure which planet it might make sense that bags full of bloody clothing show up on your doorstep or that Fd wasn't in the Tacoma etc. but it simply IMO seems irresponsible to blindly put out information with no basis and THIS IS ON TOP OF the infamous comments about being able to explain Albany but will only do it at the appropriate time.

MMMMMmmmmmm.

At a certain point after prolonged lying personal and professional credibility IMO simply evaporate and IMO also the 'sell by' date for Atty. P. and Atty Smith has long ago passed.

We will now be subjected to yet another 'reposting' article by DA to regurgitate this uncorroborated statements and further the State of CT might have to defend itself against a frivolous lawsuit filed by Atty. P. for the 'wrongful death' of Fd.

IMO the most important wrongful thing that happened here was the murder of JFd by Fd/MT/KM but the other thing that was absolutely wrongful IMO was the defense strategy of Atty. P. and Atty Smith. IMO it was the strategic choices made over the course of 8 long months that were probably IMO the principal reason Fd was driven to despair and so gassed himself to death. Yes, the State presented compelling evidence that was IMO brilliantly presented in terms of pictures and specific details, but IMO it was because of the public style 'in your face' strategy of Atty. P. that was composed of one untruth and lie after another over a long period of time that Atty. P. lost credibility and Fd was also exposed as a pathological liar as well. IMO if Atty. P. had done a through read of the Family Court file in advance of talking to the Press on this case he might have realised that his client Fd was 'truth challenged aka pathological liar' and so would not have undertaken a public defense based on Fd statements. IMO the holes in the Atty. P. defense were many and varied but IMO also it came from not understand their client from Day 1 (or Day 2 I guess as Atty Smith did the initial interview supposedly with Fd in BPT Jail).

Its been sad to watch the Atty. P. process play out as IMO if he had focused on his client, done his due diligence, adequately deployed his PI to better effect and kept his mouth shut until he knew what he was saying had some level of truth, then my guess is that Fd might have been alive today and not felt total despair at his options as he headed into trial.

So disappointing to see Atty. P. and Atty Smith yet again IMO revert to their mean behaviour of simply throwing [REDACTED] against the wall in hopes that something will stick. Well, in my mind as it relates to Fd the 'ship has sailed' and I do hope Pattisville packs its bags and 'sails off into the sunset of retirement' as well! Good riddance to bad trash IMO.

Seeing the retirement of Atty. P. from the bar in CT will be a day for celebration in CT for citizens and people accused of crimes alike as IMO I'm simply not convinced Atty. P. does an effective job defending his clients and this isn't IMO good for the people of CT.

MOO
You’re spot on as always!!!

Norm Pattis is a disgraceful attorney and person!!!

Retire please!!!!!!!

moo

So, one time, NP said FD was not the driver of the truck dumping bags and then he said FD was dumping bags because he found them on his ‘porch’....so FD WAS the driver of the truck.

NP you have told so many stories and lied you cannot keep them straight. Time to retire. JMOO
Exactly!

What about Norm’s other theory, revenge suicide???

How could a dead person put their bloody clothing on his porch???

Absurd!!!

‘Revenge Suicide Hypothesis’ Offered by Lawyer for Estranged Husband of Missing Woman

moo

This is ridiculous!

Let’s see if whatever camera that captured Fd getting out of his truck on Friday 5/24, also caught the mysterious person who murdered Jennifer and dropped all of the evidence at 4 JX. It sounds to me as if EE is the person they are alluding to. This really is outrageous! I hope GF is in the process of filing a wrongful death suit against Fd’s estate and maybe FORE group.

The second warrant is filed with stuff all about the "red truck" but they dont believe Fo was ever in i . WT[REDACTED]!!! So then explain who was. If I recall correctly there is video that shows a person matching his description in that truck.

And subsequently a person riding a bike suspiciously like Fd’s which he lovingly brought from Greece, and which is now “missing”

N.P. says "FD found the clothes"...wow

Of course, that's what I would do if I found bloody clothes on my porch....I would panic and drive to Hartford and dump them...yes that's the ticket.

He cannot do better than this??? C’mon NP, use that imagination...you stole the “Gone Girl” story from an author. Put on your best sci-fi script writer cap and tell a whopper. I know you can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member