Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnPgh2018

DawnPgh2018 Active Member

That's exactly what I thought! At this point it wasn't public knowledge yet so how could he have known they were Jennifer's. SO MANY LIES!

2. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

1000% AND the Fd rare French Vintage bike was picked up on camera in New Canaan on Weed Street.

Fd is on video leaving 80MS on the murder morning at a little after 5:30 am....

IMO Norm Barnum needs to pack up the tent and move on to another client....

MOO

3. DawnPgh2018

DawnPgh2018 Active Member

At this point, is there anything holding NP back from signing a book deal or movie or Dateline contract where he could go out and make a ton of money off this made up story? I sure hope there is because that is exactly what I can see happening from here.

4. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

And the hoodie that matched what the rider of that bike was wearing was found by PG in a pail in his truck on Tuesday morning 5/28.

So, BEFORE MURDER, hoodie spotted on rider of bike on Weed St (headed in direction from Lapham Rd toward Welles Lane), and AFTER MURDER the bike spotted in the truck AND a hoodie matching that seen on the bike rider BEFORE MURDER was found in truck.

NP should construct some timelines before he throws this garbage up as smoke and mirrors.

5. annekris

annekris Well-Known Member

Nothing is holdng NP back from doing this and I agree w/other sleuthers that his end-game in this crazy plan to try a dead man is (a) get the discovery to write the book as well as (b) spend down the retainer. MOO

6. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

That isn’t a bombshell-it’s an out and out lie

7. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

So Pattis is claiming that someone who knows both Jennifer and Fotis did the killing, because otherwise evidence covered in Jennifer’s blood wouldn’t have ended up in Fotis’s yard. And this also means that Pattis is conceding that that is Jennifer’s blood, and that he believes she is dead, and no longer “gone girl’ed”. Wow-wouldn’t you think that if this was true that Fd would’ve put this in his suicide note, and not merely alluded to his lawyer possessing this knowlege?

8. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

So, one time, NP said FD was not the driver of the truck dumping bags and then he said FD was dumping bags because he found them on his ‘porch’....so FD WAS the driver of the truck.

NP you have told so many stories and lied you cannot keep them straight. Time to retire. JMOO

9. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Does the fact the noelle order makes it possible to reopen the case within 12+ months keep the gag order in place? Probably not....

But who would read his book???? His fan base?

The only two people that saw Fd on that Friday afternoon were EE and MT. MT has very little credibility..."I was talking on the phone with Petu...I know nothing!'

If NP publicly tries to taint EE's reputation, I'd donate to help EE sue NP for anything possible...IMO...MOO!

10. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

The more NP comes out and talks and gives more interviews, the more money he will “earn”.

NP will keep this murderers story alive to keep the money in his pocket.

Yes, I see a book...written by NP
    Yes, I see a movie based on the book, with NP as an advisor
    All to get more money.

I refuse to read or watch either. I hope the Prosecution writes a book first with all proceeds going to charity. There should be a law tat defense cannot profit from their clients crimes.

JMOO

11. MDATCA

MDATCA Well-Known Member

So lets me see if I got this straight.

A 3rd party (lets call him 3 for short) went to Fo place and @ 4-5am in the morning took PGs truck and Fos vintage bike. They then drove to Waverly Park and parked the red truck. Took the bike and rode to Jennifer's house then proceeded to caused her to "disappear". Although today it sounds like NoPA is coming around to the idea she is dead and not a gone girl.

3 then loaded JD the bike and the bloody clothes into JDs suburban. # then went into the house and pantry grabbing 10 rolls of paper towels to clean up the garage. They put that into more trash bags along with a knife,mop,pillow, 10 rolls of used paper towels and whatever else except for the kitchen sink into her suburban. We know the sink was not there because 3 then put Fos DNA on it as well as a door knob.

This person Norm will not name then drove back to Wavenly, transferred PGs red truck. 3 drove to JXing and dumped all the trash on Fos porch and left the tacomwhile Michi is returning purses and posing with robots and Fo was at 80 MS cleaning. Michi and Fo then played musical cars/phones had lunch and somehow PGs truck ended up MS with them to have sex on when PG showed up.
    Fo and Michi then go home to Jxing to finds bags of trash on his back porch. Keep in mind that NoPa says Fo did not know what was in those bags. So Fo did the only logical thing to do is go to starbucks and drop that garbage in various places along the route. Also while I am at it I think I will also alter my old plates put them in to a fedex mailer and put those in a sewer. After a long day like that I am sure they needed a grande frappe cappy thingy from starbucks.

3 also strongly resembles Fo according to witnesses and video. BTW where was Fo during the KM, MT and greek call answering meeting according to NoPa?

Me thinks there is not enough tinfoil to make a hat thick enough for NoPa to prevent anymore damaging rays from the aliens. WT[Redacted] is he thinking??? I find him to be very insulting to my intelligence.

12. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

You’re spot on as always!!!

Norm Pattis is a disgraceful attorney and person!!!

Retire please!!!!!!!

moo

13. isabella88

isabella88 Well-Known Member

Disgusting. NP dangling carrots again. MOO

Flicka1, MsJosie, Daisyeve and 7 others like this.
  14. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

Wrong end of the horse.

Flicka1, MsJosie, Megnut and 5 others like this.
  15. Southernsnooper

Southernsnooper Well-Known Member

Exactly!

What about Norm’s other theory, revenge suicide???

How could a dead person put their bloody clothing on his porch???

Absurd!!!

‘Revenge Suicide Hypothesis’ Offered by Lawyer for Estranged Husband of Missing Woman

moo

16. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Let’s see if whatever camera that captured Fd getting out of his truck on Friday 5/24, also caught the mysterious person who murdered Jennifer and dropped all of the evidence at 4 JX. It sounds to me as if EE is the person they are alluding to. This really is outrageous! I hope GF is in the process of filing a wrongful death suit against Fd’s estate and maybe FORE group.

17. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Who the [redacted] is “Miss Dulos”? Is this another way of disrespecting Jennifer?

Flicka1, jennyjenny, MsJosie and 8 others like this.
  18. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

And subsequently a person riding a bike suspiciously like Fd’s which he lovingly brought from Greece, and which is now “missing”

Flicka1, Not a Belle, MsJosie and 8 others like this.
  19. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

IMO NP just wanted to get that juicy little story out there for MT and KM to hear and grab onto....

20. Rivkah11

Rivkah11 Well-Known Member

He cannot do better than this??? C’mon NP, use that imagination...you stole the “Gone Girl” story from an author. Put on your best sci-fi script writer cap and tell a whopper. I know you can do it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.