Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Frenchmen who knew JD too and worked for Fore group since early on. He’s also deposed in their divorce case and he put his 401k for FD last bailout and lost it

didn't he buy one of the Fore Group houses, with unusual mortgage arrangements including a personal loan from Michelle Troconis?

Yellow is a traditional Easter color:

images

image from newsbreak.com

JMHO YMMV LRR

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

@MsJosie, missed you too! and everyone else here too!

Hugs to all during this difficult and challenging time.

Sorry but real life interfered in a big way and so I haven't been here.

Just checking in to say HI and hoping that everyone here is hanging in.

For anyone that has doubts please know that COVID19 bug even for people not in 'high risk' category where hospitalisation isn't required, can be a rough rough road. I have 2 neighbours in this category who tested positive and have been laid out flat and its been shocking to hear their accounts of how they feel. Please do everything you can possibly do to stay safe and self isolate as this bug is 'no joke'!

I wish I could say that I've used some of this time away from here to focus on MT and KM. I have kinda/sorta/ maybe been pondering the weakening position of MT in this case. WELL, between making masks (necessary to do as they are needed but they aren't very interesting to make....), I can safely say that I have had NO CHANGE in my view on MT and her deep involvement in the murder of JFd. Nope, none. In fact, the more I thought about the circumstances of the Fd and MT relationship over time, the clearer the role of MT became in my mind. Crystal clear in fact and all the nonsense motions of MT Atty *advertiser censored* had no impact at all on my thinking either as zero he has done has created any reasonable doubt. Even the IMO relatively useless 'AIRMAIL' articles portrayed MT as the aging eternal mistress/girlfriend who for her entire adult life hopped from one male meal ticket to the next as she rode the party train and followed the snow around the globe. Yawn. The pictures of MT and Mama A at the Avon Church recently doing some community activity (all I can say is THANK GOD churches are shut down and social distancing requirements preclude group activities so no more of these silly pictures would emerge) simply gave me a good chuckle as the idea of this 'godless and shameless duo' doing community good works in CT was simply IMO a 'bridge too far'.

I realise that COVID19 has consumed the world since Dec. 2019 and is hitting NY and CT hard right now and so many people have tragically died. The CT Courts have hit the pause button on case activity to keep people safe and I think this period of us all taking care of ourselves and our families and neighbours is a good thing for all! This bug isn't discriminating on who it attacks IMO and we all have to do our best to stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. But, nobody has forgotten MT and KM or the Fd suicide either! Nope. Not forgotten.

Will be back with my laundry list of 'unanswered questions' on this tragic case soon as I hope that Atty Colangelo and his family (ditto for Judge White and Judge Blawie) are in good health amidst the COVID19 crisis as we will all need him at his 'fighting best' to prosecute MT and KM in coming months.

Be well all!
OT: kinda. I’m so sorry to butt in here. Please excuse my rudeness.

Fitz my most special buddy in the world. I’ve been so worried about you. I’ve been almost stalking you the last two days leaving messages. I hope you are safe and healthy wherever you are - whatever you’re doing. Please know you’re in my thoughts, I miss you. I ❤️ U!

Haven't been on in a bit. Sending prayers, wishes for good health for all my fellow sluethers. Scary times.
Also trying to update myself with what's happening with Jennifer's case, and the two remaining stooges. Has anyone spilled their guts yet? Where do we stand on upcoming court dates?

Can he sell his house since he is in the middle of a divorce? Isn’t that community property? I hope he isn’t trying to keep all of the proceeds for himself
He bought the house under his sister's name in Aug 2019 ish. So that it wouldn't count as one of his assets and now he has people renovating his house every day inspectors coming too. Definitely up to something !

He bought the house under his sister's name in Aug 2019 ish. So that it wouldn't count as one of his assets and now he has people renovating his house every day inspectors coming too. Definitely up to something !

Was KM the mysterious person emptying FD's safety deposit box? Where is he getting enough money to renovate a house? This is all very suspicious.

And, why would they consider letting a man with a serious drinking problem who tried to evade arrest out of jail? Makes absolutely no sense...IMO...MOO

Last edited:
Was KM the mysterious person emptying FD's safety deposit box? Where is he getting enough money to renovate a house? This is all very suspicious.

And, why would they consider letting a man with a serious drinking problem who tried to evade arrest out of jail? Makes absolutely no sense...IMO...MOO

I cannot wait to find out the truth about that safety deposit box.
Also worried that KM won’t be only guilty person taking advantage of the pandemic .
Was thinking earlier today how horrible for GF to have to worry about MT and KM having lenient monitoring and what they might still be capable of and now the dangers of Covid-19 . I pray for her and her family’s safety.
Everybody stay safe and wear the highest quality face mask you can find when you go out and wash hands etc.

Just thinking. ......are MT and KM the luckiest SOB around?! You couldn't have written this more perfectly for them. A plague stops court proceedings? Pretty sure KM court date will be rescheduled into July. Well, thankfully Defence attorneys can't claim they haven't had enough time to put their cases together.
Prayers of protection for GF and Family.

What must it be like in GF’s NYC apartment, with all of the children doing their distance learning, with no place to go, but down the hall in the apartment? I think about GF a lot, and everything she has to worry about at the moment, most especially her own health.

I guess MT has some new Instagram posts (I saw them elsewhere, since I don’t follow her and her posts are private. One post has a picture of her and her parents and sisters, and the captions is something like “a lot has been said about me by people who don’t know me”, and “this is me with the people I love the best”. Wonder if there are any recent, pre-coronavirus pictures of her at that church in Avon?

What must it be like in GF’s NYC apartment, with all of the children doing their distance learning, with no place to go, but down the hall in the apartment? I think about GF a lot, and everything she has to worry about at the moment, most especially her own health.
Too bad the courts have been dragging their feet, it seems like she should have the option to stay in the home she paid for on Jefferson Xing if that's something she wanted to do.

Looks like 80/84/88 Mountain Spring Rd are being foreclosed now too.

I cannot wait to find out the truth about that safety deposit box.
Also worried that KM won’t be only guilty person taking advantage of the pandemic .
Was thinking earlier today how horrible for GF to have to worry about MT and KM having lenient monitoring and what they might still be capable of and now the dangers of Covid-19 . I pray for her and her family’s safety.
Everybody stay safe and wear the highest quality face mask you can find when you go out and wash hands etc.
{{{{{{{{{{virtual hugs to everyone}}}}}}}}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member