Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think any jury will be hoodwinked by the embarrassingly transparent attempts of MT to show herself as an innocent. Her actions, her behaviors, and her words show only too clearly otherwise. MT didn’t care about JFD and JFD’s family, or JFD’s literally life-and-death battle to stay alive that awful day, or JFD’s five children missing their sweet, devoted mom or JFD’s mother’s grief for her daughter. MT just cared about getting what she wanted: JFD’s husband and her money. It couldn’t be clearer—or uglier. MOO.

Michelle Troconis & her attorney have asked for her bond conditions to be relaxed. IIRC, JS claims her bond restrictions are excessive?

I noticed release condition for another suspect in another state, charged with manslaughter:

ANOTHER County Circuit Court Judge JUDGE ordered SUSPECT be released with conditions that include intensive check-ins, GPS monitoring, not to contact alleged victims or witnesses, not to consume alcohol or intoxicants, to stay in contact with THEIR defense lawyers, and to stay away from DECEDENT’s former home on STREET Street in LOCATION.

I've removed identifiers.

Not too familiar with the criminal justice system, but this sounds similar to me, save the "intensive check-ins" and "not to consume alcohol or intoxicants."

Intensive check-ins - no?
GPS monitoring - yes
Not to contact alleged victims or witnesses - yes
Not to consume alcohol or intoxicants - IDK, drug testing was removed IIRC
Stay in contact with defense lawyers - oh YES indeed!
Stay away from likely crime scene - yes

Michelle Troconis is not charged with manslaughter, so I would expect that her tampering & conspiracy charges would result in less restrictive conditions?

READ: Arrest warrants of Fotis Dulos, Michelle Troconis and Kent Mawhinney

Just like she has!

Do we have examples of bond conditions in other jurisdictions? I read the conditions for the other accused & thought the 2 sets of restrictions were similar.

Jennifer's children are still orphaned.
Michelle Troconis' daughter will read about her mother's choices one day.

Sad, sad , sad.

upload_2020-9-5_6-19-6.jpeg
image from nbcconnecticut.com

upload_2020-9-5_6-19-57.jpeg

09/08/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 11/27/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHi3Mu6pUZLLOEqRIg0lYmLZQ1r-WOnmz6UQ9CBM0xVb8cHJ0h4kwukJ_wv8aiIcqafjXhzOSCXVQ_uGdiEDpVRhgVaEj0ygtIM4n_perbIoPzczZMMuo4ZOqwLaW7u0XSu0CzqdAXjc-o7k3AM3t9nxc7VcciJV7_VzUwKuRms_nAB-uyPryBLep0HmeK5WxqmGlZbL4be681OvYc2dZJK-sUkyZmmm5A3zJE5XRdKv_DUs-GTOxEqgSGR9M2ZosekJHalOmChKztn2pDM0spXut-cmRWinILKJAd_Xk4GfJBRxVRJCaMn4RQKrRTfGstvuFvvXPoIKMdatDNoHxKAYgkXeaDB1YlvyVhi2ZxqKg7AYb1X2Q3QLzMWn0MgSbT0LKSzHDqKOFO0BmqrnAlQw

I bet MT is fuming to have to wait until November 27, 2020 for a hearing. IMO she wants hearings all done now! She’ll get special privileges to see her daughter over Thanksgiving....hopefully with the bracelet on.
Thanks for the update LosAngeles

re this from article:

Separately, Mawhinney also is facing sexual assault charges in another case. He reportedly was seeking a plea deal, but whether a deal been reached has not been disclosed; he is scheduled to next appear in Hartford Superior Court in the case Nov. 5.

Besides the two criminal cases, Mawhinney also reportedly lost custody of his twin sons earlier this year to his first ex-wife.

His next court appearance in connection with the Dulos case is scheduled for Oct. 29 in Stamford.

It says next court date for the sexual assault is 11/5 - I have 9/24 as his next date for this charge.
Could you check the court site @sds71 - and see if the 9/24 is still there? TIA! :)

I bet MT is fuming to have to wait until November 27, 2020 for a hearing. IMO she wants hearings all done now! She’ll get special privileges to see her daughter over Thanksgiving....hopefully with the bracelet on.
Thanks for the update LosAngeles

I did not see this 11/27 hearing date in the article - I see this:

Michelle Troconis, one of two remaining suspects in the Jennifer Farber Dulos case, is scheduled to return to court in the first week in October and expected to enter a plea on the new charges she faces in connection with Dulos' disappearance and presumed killing.

10/2 is the date I have for the "new charges" of hindering prosecutors, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to tampering with physical evidence.

And I believe the 11/27/20 hearing would be for conspiracy to commit murder charge according to the case # listed on LosAngeles's post.

Do I have that correct @sds71 - also would like the case # for those "new charges" I listing above!
TIA! ;)
just trying to keep my notes straight! :D

re this from article:

Separately, Mawhinney also is facing sexual assault charges in another case. He reportedly was seeking a plea deal, but whether a deal been reached has not been disclosed; he is scheduled to next appear in Hartford Superior Court in the case Nov. 5.

Besides the two criminal cases, Mawhinney also reportedly lost custody of his twin sons earlier this year to his first ex-wife.

His next court appearance in connection with the Dulos case is scheduled for Oct. 29 in Stamford.

It says next court date for the sexual assault is 11/5 - I have 9/24 as his next date for this charge.
Could you check the court site @sds71 - and see if the 9/24 is still there? TIA! :)

Defendant Information
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 20
Docket Information
Docket No: HHD -CR19-0266274-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/21/2019
Court: Hartford JD Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
*Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 11/5/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-70b SEXUAL ASSAULT-SPOUSE/COHABITR B Felony 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-182 DISORDERLY CONDUCT C Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty
53a-96 UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT 2ND DEG A Misdemeanor 1 1/21/2019 Not Guilty

Defendant Information
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 14
Docket Information
Docket No: H14H-CR19-0281509-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 7/5/2019
Court: Hartford GA 14 Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
*Activity: Awaiting Disposition Next Court Date: 11/5/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-223* VIOLATION OF PROTECTIVE ORDER D Felony 1 6/26/2019 Not Guilty

Pending Case Detail

Information is accurate as of September 05, 2020 04:50 AM

Defendant Information
Last, First: MAWHINNEY KENT Represented By: 007660 BUTLER N & GOLD
Birth Year: 1965 Times on the Docket: 8
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $2,000,000 (This case only)
*Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 10/29/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty

https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/C...ding&Key=3aab1162-bfdb-47b8-aa9b-1a8104c10ebf

I did not see this 11/27 hearing date in the article - I see this:

Michelle Troconis, one of two remaining suspects in the Jennifer Farber Dulos case, is scheduled to return to court in the first week in October and expected to enter a plea on the new charges she faces in connection with Dulos' disappearance and presumed killing.

10/2 is the date I have for the "new charges" of hindering prosecutors, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to tampering with physical evidence.

And I believe the 11/27/20 hearing would be for conspiracy to commit murder charge according to the case # listed on LosAngeles's post.

Do I have that correct @sds71 - also would like the case # for those "new charges" I listing above!
TIA! ;)
just trying to keep my notes straight! :D

Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 12
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR20-0241178-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $1,500,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
*Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 10/2/2020 10:00 AM
**VINELINK has 11/27
Current Charges
53a-54a CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER B Felony 1 5/24/2019 Not Guilty
Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By: 101793 J.L.SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 17
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0167364-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 9/5/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $100,000 (This case only)
*Activity: Awaiting Disposition Next Court Date: 10/1/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/26/2019 Not Guilty
53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/29/2019

Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0148553-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW CANAAN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 6/1/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $500,000 (This case only)
*Activity: Awaiting Disposition Next Court Date: 10/1/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges
53a-166* HINDERING PROSECUTION 2ND DEG C Felony 1 5/24/2019
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019
53a-155 CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/24/2019
https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/C...ding&Key=c61cd481-493a-47c8-bd69-705a63b0da8c

With each change in season, I hope for discovery of JFD’s remains. That leads me again to questions that we’ve discussed but I feel like fresh reviews could help us like where do we think FD was to get poison ivy? What gaps of time do we have that we know need to be filled by time spent going and returning? For example, if FD had two hours of unaccounted for time on the day JFD disappeared, even if he did nothing but go somewhere and return, how far could he go “roundtrip”? What about the shovel? MOO.

I’ve never thought as much as I should have about that day. We know FD was surprised JFD’s disappearance was noticed so quickly thanks to friends and family. How long do we think he previously thought he had? With things progressing more quickly, what plans might have had to change? MOO.

And I say again how smart JFD’s mom and friends were with all of this. GF’s quick thinking and action protected those kids. Imagine the terrible realization, fear, and horror she must have felt knowing what likely had occurred to her beloved daughter, JFD, and still she took such smart, decisive actions immediately to protect JFD’s five kids. Certainly this case is about the murder of JFD and the pain and sadness of the five kids and all those who loved JFD. I also think, though, that it’s about all of us who love our children and our children’s children and their children with all of our hearts, souls, and being, and about the fact that the people responsible for JFD’s murder took from all of us as well in terms of peace of mind that our loved people are safe and multiplied our fear that they might not be safe at all even from the people they once loved and from the worst intentions and actions of those people and their similarly cruel, selfish, greedy associates. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam