Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 more days...

09/22/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 10/01/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

And from the same cloth as the GAL that was to look out for the interests of the children pre-murder. These certainly isn’t a shortage of them in this case.

You are so right, Jmoose! It’s like all these grown people—none of whom seems to be starving with no resources—are jealous of these kids and they want all they can get from them! What is wrong with them? I don’t understand how people can want to take money from adults that they aren’t entitled to but to kids who lost their beloved mom? What happiness could you derive from money you got in such a way? It’d be like the Tell-Tale Heart or Lady McBeth’s hands...it is just despicable. MOO.

He can prepare this, but is consistently unprepared when he goes to court. And...she has violated plenty of the provisions; Colangelo just hasn’t called them out. And...her liberty?? She’s on house arrest! She isn’t supposed to have any liberty! And...daughter was forced to go to Argentina to live with her father?? This is what happens to your children when you get arrested!

Thanks sds71. I like that the most recent pre-trial hearing is included, too.

It's interesting to me that Attorney Schoenhorn wants an oral argument, as I don't see that as his strength, at all.

AS seems to ramble around what a nice family MT has and she really needs to travel and also be his side as he investigates. Then he talks about the motions he is going to present in the future, but doesn't present. By the time he's finished, I have no idea where he's been...:confused::confused:

I can't imagine how he would do if the Appellate Judges ask him any questions about points of law....good luck AS.

Such a showboat....

You are so right, Jmoose! It’s like all these grown people—none of whom seems to be starving with no resources—are jealous of these kids and they want all they can get from them! What is wrong with them? I don’t understand how people can want to take money from adults that they aren’t entitled to but to kids who lost their beloved mom? What happiness could you derive from money you got in such a way? It’d be like the Tell-Tale Heart or Lady McBeth’s hands...it is just despicable. MOO.

And under Hug’s plan, even that heavily discounted settlement amount he gets from Pattis won’t all go to the Farber estate, but will be divided among all the creditors, possibly even Hug himself for his fees. I don’t know why “collateral estoppel” wouldn’t apply here, since a court already rendered a judgment for Farber estate (Cesar Noble?) in a prior court proceeding—which IMO should prevail over the probate judge’s ruling. (Any lawyers out there with comment?) Then there’s Judge Sheridan, who’s called a hearing for 10/6 on Weinstein’s complaint against Pattis (and possibly Hug’s if their cases are consolidated), and has asked that the parties be prepared to engage in settlement discussion. Weinstein’s complaint—to my understanding—contains a clause that he can go after NP’s assets directly, by-passing the probate court to meet Farber’s financial demand. Also, it asks for an accounting from NP on how the money he got from Dulos was spent. Since under the First Amendment we, the public, have access to the courts, we should get to know all of that. IMO Hug is trying to protect NP in his secret negotiations with him—much as Judge Noble protected NP from having to discuss how he was being paid by FD.

And under Hug’s plan, even that heavily discounted settlement amount he gets from Pattis won’t all go to the Farber estate, but will be divided among all the creditors, possibly even Hug himself for his fees. I don’t know why “collateral estoppel” wouldn’t apply here, since a court already rendered a judgment for Farber estate (Cesar Noble?) in a prior court proceeding—which IMO should prevail over the probate judge’s ruling. (Any lawyers out there with comment?) Then there’s Judge Sheridan, who’s called a hearing for 10/6 on Weinstein’s complaint against Pattis (and possibly Hug’s if their cases are consolidated), and has asked that the parties be prepared to engage in settlement discussion. Weinstein’s complaint—to my understanding—contains a clause that he can go after NP’s assets directly, by-passing the probate court to meet Farber’s financial demand. Also, it asks for an accounting from NP on how the money he got from Dulos was spent. Since under the First Amendment we, the public, have access to the courts, we should get to know all of that. IMO Hug is trying to protect NP in his secret negotiations with him—much as Judge Noble protected NP from having to discuss how he was being paid by FD.

What is it with these lwyers protecting each other? Are they envisioning a future event where the one for whom cover is being provided now, will be the one to provide cover later for someone else? That’s messed up! And they think doctors are over-compensated!

Unfortunately I can not access this...

Can someone give a 10% synopsis - and if court dates in there?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

You're right on Pernickety!

I'm tired of NP being allowed to schmooze his way out of being accountable and held to a professional standard. Are other lawyers impressed by or afraid of Norm's verbal and intellectual abilities? Neither makes him above the law, IMO..MOO.

Certainly the JFD children have a right to know if their father left them additional funds hidden in Greece or elsewhere.

Can lay people express an opinion to the probate judge?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can not access this...

Can someone give a 10% synopsis - and if court dates in there?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

Schoenhorn argues the terms of his client's release are unfair, in part because Troconis has been forced to wear the GPS monitoring device for more than a year, and her house arrest impedes her ability to prepare for trial.

Blawie said he intended to issue a ruling on those conditions by the middle of September, but he had not done so as of Schoenhorn's filing.

Richard Colangelo opposes any modifications to Troconis' release, in part because he believes she could be a possible flight risk. At an August hearing, Colangelo argued that she only moved to Connecticut to be with Fotis Dulos, and now he is dead.
Michelle Troconis Files New Appeal In Jennifer Dulos Case

Last edited:

I'm tired of NP being allowed to schmooze his way out of being accountable and held to a professional standard. Are other lawyers impressed by or afraid of Norm's verbal and intellectual abilities? Neither makes him above the law, IMO..MOO.

Certainly the JFD children have a right to know if their father left them additional funds hidden in Greece or elsewhere.
Can lay people express an opinion to the probate judge?
[/QUOTE]

Can lay people express an opinion to the probate judge?[/QUOTE]
file an amicus brief!

8 more days...

09/22/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR200241178T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 10/01/2020. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

If I recall correctly, 10/1 was the court date originally provided MT before JS soiled the calendar and granted an earlier hearing on 8/28 before Judge John Blawie in Stamford where he released MT from the IPS program.

I'm not sure if the status hearing will be held but it follows that Judge Blawie would present his decision here (re. relax non-financial bond conditions) making the appellate petition moot.

Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

@Niner - no new dates. This is the same petition tweeted by reporter Marissa Atler earlier at the link above. JS likes giving access to reporters before the court.

MOO

Okay - I got that one!
and thanks @sds71 for that info!

So - hearing on 10/1 or not? Then I have one for her on 11/27

for 10/1 I have these cases to be heard:
#FST-CR19-0167364T - tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague.
and
#FST-CR19-0148553-T - with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence

and for

#FST-CR20-021178-T - conspiracy to commit murder. Which was originally scheduled for 10/2 & rescheduled to 11/27.

Don't know "what" is happening with this charge though

#FST-CR-19-0148552-T - with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution.
That was her first charge in this case.

Schoenhorn argues the terms of his client's release are unfair, in part because Troconis has been forced to wear the GPS monitoring device for more than a year, and her house arrest impedes her ability to prepare for trial.

Blawie said he intended to issue a ruling on those conditions by the middle of September, but he had not done so as of Schoenhorn's filing.

Richard Colangelo opposes any modifications to Troconis' release, in part because he believes she could be a possible flight risk. At an August hearing, Colangelo argued that she only moved to Connecticut to be with Fotis Dulos, and now he is dead.
Michelle Troconis Files New Appeal In Jennifer Dulos Case

Well solution for this statement "her house arrest impedes her ability to prepare for trial" is simple......incarceration!

Solution to this possible flight risk: "she only moved to Connecticut to be with Fotis Dulos, and now he is dead." if applied......incarceration!

WOW.....both sides' problems solved by putting MT in a controlled environment.....incarcerate!

Theory for the new filing: delay the possible removal of the GPS by substituting a new housing assignment, incarceration! IMO, but listening to gossip!

Okay - I got that one!
and thanks @sds71 for that info!

So - hearing on 10/1 or not? Then I have one for her on 11/27

for 10/1 I have these cases to be heard:
#FST-CR19-0167364T - tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague.
and
#FST-CR19-0148553-T - with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence

and for
#FST-CR20-021178-T - conspiracy to commit murder. Which was originally scheduled for 10/2 & rescheduled to 11/27.

Her next pretrial hearing is being held virtually on October 1.
Troconis's lawyer again pushes for GPS monitoring to end | fox61.com

Can lay people express an opinion to the probate judge?
[/QUOTE]

Here's an excerpt of the NC Patch article on this, including a quoted email to Patch from John Williams, NP's counsel. This excerpt shows Pattis' attack on Mrs. Farber (through his mouthpiece Wms):

"Many lawyers and one judge worked very hard on crafting this settlement, which every sensible person familiar with the matter thinks is fair and reasonable for all concerned," Williams said in an email to Patch. "Ms. Farber, who has more money than any person ought to have and doesn't need or even want anymore, is pursuing this not on the merits but out of a twisted need to injure the lawyer who did his job by defending the son-in-law she hated."

Williams continued, "Attorney Weinstein, who undoubtedly is being paid very well for his activities, is simply her handmaiden. Neither he nor she even has standing to pursue their bogus claim because they are mere creditors of the Estate which is the only party with an interest in this matter. They are doing all of this anyway, despite its complete lack of merit, simply because Mrs. Farber's money allows them to do so. They are abusing the judicial system and ought to be sanctioned."
Jennifer Dulos' Mother Against Settling With Norm Pattis: Lawyer

Here's some background on Atty Williams from AVVO--lawyer ratings:

https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06510-ct-john-williams-4597928.html

"This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority.
  • Suspension issued in CT, 2017
updated on 11/28/2017

This means the attorney lost his or her license to practice law for a period of time. The attorney typically returns to practicing law when the suspension expires.

• Reprimand issued in CT, 2019
updated on 08/20/2019

A reprimand is an order from the Statewide Grievance Committee after it has found that an attorney has engaged in ethical misconduct. If an attorney receives more than 3 reprimands in 5 years, a presentment must be filed against the attorney so the Superior Court can decide if more serious discipline should be ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member