Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/16/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant KENT MAWHINNEY and docket number HHD CR190266274T.

***The bail for the defendant in this case has been posted.***

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

10/16/2020

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This e-mail is to inform you about a change involving the defendant KENT MAWHINNEY and docket number HHD CR190266274T.

For more information or assistance, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. Or, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov for more information. Connecticut SAVIN information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

I do not have a good feeling about this.

JMO

Can we be sure that FD didn't GET KM's phone during the weird meat and greet, the night before? Quick messages between phones, and then turn off KM's phone until morning, when MT would only have to turn it on, to make his cellular presence pinging away. JMO

I also wonder if during that exchange, FD have KM supplies, a burner phone, and the Suburban.

Does this fit?

Do we REALLY know where he was between evenings?

JMOs&?s
We know the neighbor at 4JX has FD on video getting his mail upon returning from Albany Ave on May 24th. Wouldn't that same neighbor have KM on camera coming and going the morning of May 24th? Surely LE isn't just taking KM's phone pinging at 4JX as he was indeed there, right?!

We know the neighbor at 4JX has FD on video getting his mail upon returning from Albany Ave on May 24th. Wouldn't that same neighbor have KM on camera coming and going the morning of May 24th? Surely LE isn't just taking KM's phone pinging at 4JX as he was indeed there, right?!

Well.... there may well be a reason he's not singing. If he were party to swapping cars, burner phones, and pre alibi-ing, he may have had a greater role than he wants to reveal.

Who drove the Dulos Suburban into New Canaan and when?

Who dug the gun club grave? Who was it for?

Where'd the lime go?

Was KM ever at 4JC or 80 MS?

I hope he's not allowed to take HIS secrets to the grave.

JMO

All these posts are stirring up old thoughts, questions and theories far me... the hows, whens and wheres are spottily filled in by warrants and somewhat established timelines, but I’m still stuck on the WHY. And I still think that answer may help find Jennifer.

Memorial Day weekend was FD’s first holiday with his children that the judge had awarded him after his ban for bad behavior- which included MTs access to his kids. Why not just have the happy visit and show what a nice compliant boy he was being? What was so urgent, that he had to get rid of her that weekend? Was he afraid he might not get another weekend, and have possession of the kids, while everyone was looking for her? He had just also been ordered to cough up financials, so he knew that was coming down the pike. Maybe he was afraid those disclosures might keep him from the kids? Was he afraid of an arrest then?

IMO, something pushed him to jump on that weekend. I think he didn’t factor in the early reaction by GF and nanny. I think he thought he would enjoy the weekend with the kids until J was noticed to be missing. Maybe he had a gone girl theory of her grief of losing the kids for even a weekend That he wanted to use. And at that moment the kids would be in his possession and nearly impossible for GF to grab.

FD was a man of his narrative. The story he wanted out there; His heritage, his education, his wealth, his athletic children. I do think wherever he put Jennifer is part of that narrative, and part of the script he was writing that weekend.

10/16/2020

Thank you,

Does this help? The bail amounts are incredibly low....The first is the rape, etc. These were accurate of 4:50 this morning.

He should still be in custody until after the most serious (and highest bail amount) until after the hearing Monday...????

Docket No: HHD -CR19-0266274-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/21/2019
Court: Hartford JD Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Bond Type: Set
Miscellaneous: (Not Released From Custody)
Activity: Pre-Trial Hearing Date: 10/16/2020 10:00 AM

Docket No: H14H-CR19-0281509-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 7/5/2019
Court: Hartford GA 14 Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Activity: Awaiting Disposition Hearing Date: 10/16/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges

Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 10/19/2020 10:00 AM

All these posts are stirring up old thoughts, questions and theories far me... the hows, whens and wheres are spottily filled in by warrants and somewhat established timelines, but I’m still stuck on the WHY. And I still think that answer may help find Jennifer.

Memorial Day weekend was FD’s first holiday with his children that the judge had awarded him after his ban for bad behavior- which included MTs access to his kids. Why not just have the happy visit and show what a nice compliant boy he was being? What was so urgent, that he had to get rid of her that weekend? Was he afraid he might not get another weekend, and have possession of the kids, while everyone was looking for her? He had just also been ordered to cough up financials, so he knew that was coming down the pike. Maybe he was afraid those disclosures might keep him from the kids? Was he afraid of an arrest then?

IMO, something pushed him to jump on that weekend. I think he didn’t factor in the early reaction by GF and nanny. I think he thought he would enjoy the weekend with the kids until J was noticed to be missing. Maybe he had a gone girl theory of her grief of losing the kids for even a weekend That he wanted to use. And at that moment the kids would be in his possession and nearly impossible for GF to grab.

FD was a man of his narrative. The story he wanted out there; His heritage, his education, his wealth, his athletic children. I do think wherever he put Jennifer is part of that narrative, and part of the script he was writing that weekend.

There is still a part of me that believes that the 'grave' at Windsor Rod & Gun club was for KM's STBX and the plan changed when STBX wouldn't agree to meet KM at FD's house. Think about it...
5/19/19-FD meets STBX at a restaurant and abruptly leaves when she won't meet with KM without atty's. Shortly thereafter, FD tries again to get STBX to his house for a 'reunion' with KM. STBX refuses the invitation.
5/22/19 the 'grave' at Windsor Rod & Gun club was filled in.

A plan was in place involving both FD and KM for one of their wives to be dead by 5/24. I think one of the reasons FD was so sloppy on 5/24 is because of a quick change in the plan. KM's wife was to be first and when that didn't work out as planned, a new plan was made. Jennifer didn't have a chance to say no to a meeting. They couldn't get rid of both wives at the same time without these two men being connected. MOO

Once the 'grave' was tampered with, what was the new plan? I think they made one together and KM holds that key. MOO

Well.... there may well be a reason he's not singing. If he were party to swapping cars, burner phones, and pre alibi-ing, he may have had a greater role than he wants to reveal.

Who drove the Dulos Suburban into New Canaan and when?

Who dug the gun club grave? Who was it for?

Where'd the lime go?

Was KM ever at 4JC or 80 MS?

I hope he's not allowed to take HIS secrets to the grave.

JMO

You know, I almost think the judicial system in CT would rather have him “check out”, than have to try him for any of the stuff he has been accused of. I cannot see any other reason to have lowered his bail and consent to an out of state visit with his father. I just do not understand it. I am certain that other people in the same circumstances do not get this consideration. And if he does check out, it wouldn’t surprise me if they drop the charges against MT, regardless of what they think she did.

I am confused about the Memorial Day Weekend visitation. It was my impression that MT and her daughter would not be allowed to present at 4JX that weekend.

Can't find verification anywhere about that date right now. Do you or anyone else have msm verification?

Part of the reason I thought the ban might be crucial was because of the date falling so close to MT's daughter's promotion and final exams. MT would not have been happy about vacating 4JX to accommodate the Farber-Dulos children, IMO. If MT and FD had been arguing about the arrangement, part of me feels that could have been a deciding factor with FD "having it out" with JFD.

However, there was a court date nearing (early June?) in which FD was ordered to produce financial information. Both are reasons that may have cemented his resolve to make JFD "disappear."

Just trying to clarify the weekend for my own motive scenario....:)

There is still a part of me that believes that the 'grave' at Windsor Rod & Gun club was for KM's STBX and the plan changed when STBX wouldn't agree to meet KM at FD's house. Think about it...
5/19/19-FD meets STBX at a restaurant and abruptly leaves when she won't meet with KM without atty's. Shortly thereafter, FD tries again to get STBX to his house for a 'reunion' with KM. STBX refuses the invitation.
5/22/19 the 'grave' at Windsor Rod & Gun club was filled in.

A plan was in place involving both FD and KM for one of their wives to be dead by 5/24. I think one of the reasons FD was so sloppy on 5/24 is because of a quick change in the plan. KM's wife was to be first and when that didn't work out as planned, a new plan was made. Jennifer didn't have a chance to say no to a meeting. They couldn't get rid of both wives at the same time without these two men being connected. MOO

Once the 'grave' was tampered with, what was the new plan? I think they made one together and KM holds that key. MOO

ITA....the two women's futures were tied together in the minds of KM and FD.

Is there any possibility that KM is talking and that is why he has received the lowered bail amounts and special travel considerations? One can hope and pray?

Does this help? The bail amounts are incredibly low....The first is the rape, etc. These were accurate of 4:50 this morning.

He should still be in custody until after the most serious (and highest bail amount) until after the hearing Monday...????

Docket No: HHD -CR19-0266274-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/21/2019
Court: Hartford JD Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Activity: Pre-Trial Hearing Date: 10/16/2020 10:00 AM

Docket No: H14H-CR19-0281509-T Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE SOUTH WINDSOR
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 7/5/2019
Court: Hartford GA 14 Bond Amount: $500 (This case only)
Activity: Awaiting Disposition Hearing Date: 10/16/2020 10:00 AM
Current Charges

Docket No: FST -CR20-0241179-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/7/2020
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $246,000 (This case only)
Activity: Pre-Trial Next Court Date: 10/19/2020 10:00 AM

VERY concerned with STBX and children's safety!

KM already violated the protection order -- on camera
KM benefits if the rape charge goes away
KM benefits if the divorce goes away

Connecticut, don't let KM anywhere near her....

JMHO YMMV

I don’t expect this reduction of bail for KM to be of ANY help to the JFD murder case. I really think this is an act of courtesy for a fellow member of the bar, and nothing else. And IMO, he doesn’t deserve it (and neither does MT, that ignorant wench)

I am confused about the Memorial Day Weekend visitation. It was my impression that MT and her daughter would not be allowed to present at 4JX that weekend.

Can't find verification anywhere about that date right now. Do you or anyone else have msm verification?

Part of the reason I thought the ban might be crucial was because of the date falling so close to MT's daughter's promotion and final exams. MT would not have been happy about vacating 4JX to accommodate the Farber-Dulos children, IMO. If MT and FD had been arguing about the arrangement, part of me feels that could have been a deciding factor with FD "having it out" with JFD.

However, there was a court date nearing (early June?) in which FD was ordered to produce financial information. Both are reasons that may have cemented his resolve to make JFD "disappear."

I am confused about the weekend also. Was FD To have full unsupervised custody for the weekend, and was he bringing all 5 kids to JX?

Attorney charged in Jennifer Dulos case to be released Monday

"Mawhinney is expected to brought to state Superior Court in Stamford at 10 a.m. Monday, but will not appear before a judge, court officials said. Mawhinney is expected to post bond and be fitted for a GPS monitoring device before being released."

"Mawhinney is expected to brought to state Superior Court in Stamford at 10 a.m. Monday, but will not appear before a judge, court officials said. Mawhinney is expected to post bond and be fitted for a GPS monitoring device before being released."

So his release is a completely done deal. Something wrong with this here.

Yes , you are correct. My sentence was worded poorly. What I meant to say was his previous bad behavior- which include MTs access to his kids. ( which he then instructed his children to lie about )!I did not mean to imply that the Memorial Day weekend allowed MT or daughter to be present.

I made a post a very very long time ago about your identical thoughts. What was missing for me in this time was FDs rage. He had been fighting slowly and steadily, trying to wear down JD, then he gets a trophy of a weekend and his game plan changes? Why? I attributed the rage to MT, because, as you nicely explain, she had to move her butt off the couch and find weekend lodging for herself and child. I do still feel this may answer the “why”, but given FDs consistent behavior, he doesn’t seem to be one who bends to his latest female’s whim. IMO he was a narcissist , and narcissist’s triangulate and isolate their triangulation victims from one another. We saw this when AC entered the picture. It hard to believe that any threat from MT would move FD to do anything he did not want to do himself, because he always had the next MT in the wings.
I am intrigued By the theory of KM ex plan falling apart, as being the fire under FDs feet. I had not considered that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77