Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart breaks for all the children..... trying to make sense of the world when none of it makes sense.

May justice come to those who try to cheat it.

Justice and karma.

JMO

You know what I think? True justice is rare-there will never really be justice for Jennifer’s family, because Fd took himself out-he showed them that they were not going to hold him responsible for what he’d done (talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!). There was a little bit of justice (but only a little) when it came out that MT was upset to find out that Fd had gone to the bench, and was now with Anna Curry. There is zero justice for all of the people who want so badly to see Jennifer again; not only is she dead by the hand of Fd, with willing assistance of MT and KM, but they cannot even give her the send-off that she deserves, because her body’s been hidden by the conspiritors who refuse to show the mercy to give up the information, even while the state shows them mercy that they do not deserve.

From the Stamford Advocate:
920x920.jpg

Watch: Kent Mawhinney, attorney charged in Jennifer Dulos case, released on bond

You know what I think? True justice is rare-there will never really be justice for Jennifer’s family, because Fd took himself out-he showed them that they were not going to hold him responsible for what he’d done (talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!). There was a little bit of justice (but only a little) when it came out that MT was upset to find out that Fd had gone to the bench, and was now with Anna Curry. There is zero justice for all of the people who want so badly to see Jennifer again; not only is she dead by the hand of Fd, with willing assistance of MT and KM, but they cannot even give her the send-off that she deserves, because her body’s been hidden by the conspiritors who refuse to show the mercy to give up the information, even while the state shows them mercy that they do not deserve.

These legal proceedings are a mystery to me. We had hints last winter about a "deal" with KM over the JFD charges as they related to his divorce case. Hmmm...

IDK, but when one is charged with spousal rape, etc., doesn't seem like a good place to be bargaining about another case entirely. KM's STBX has rights and needs protection. She's not involved in the JFD case, as far as I know. How can the legal system barter from totally unrelated charges with a conspiracy to commit murder charge. Something doesn't seem right...????

Everything you say, spot on. Hard truths.

By her own boast, MT tells us what she thinks about her part in this -- that she would share she had an afternoon tryst, in broad daylight. She's as shameless as she is vulgar. So many thumbed noses now. Granted freedoms broader than everybody else.

So badly I want the message to reach Jennifer children -- what happened to their mother is devastating but she is not diminished. Blessed be her memory.

Meanwhile MT can't seem to help but to show what she's made of. Not much.

JMO

By her own boast, MT tells us what she thinks about her part in this -- that she would share she had an afternoon tryst, in broad daylight. She's as shameless as she is vulgar. So many thumbed noses now. Granted freedoms broader than everybody else.

So badly I want the message to reach Jennifer children -- what happened to their mother is devastating but she is not diminished. Blessed be her memory.

JMO

I love this post!

Lawyer Kent Mawhinney released on bond in Jennifer Dulos case | Daily Mail Online

Oct 19, 2020

34581618-8856411-image-m-23_1603128315043.jpg

Prosecutors think he [KM] and Dulos - who killed himself before he could stand trial earlier this month - had a pact that they would help each other get rid of their wives.

Mawhinney was in the midst of his own divorce when Jennifer vanished. His wife previously told police she was scared for her life.

Now that Dulos is dead, only Mawhinney and Dulos' then girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, are alive to answer for Jennifer's disappearance and presumed murder.

JMO

This post is so wonderful and so true. Jennifer is remembered with such sadness not just because she was brutally murdered but also because of the person she was known to be by her actions and her life while she lived. MT is regarded with such constantly growing disgust because of the person she has shown herself to be over and over by her actions not just related to JFD’s death, which were horrible cruelties in themselves but also since then in every whine she makes about any little inconvenience and doing all she can to gloat publicly that SHE is alive and with her family while Jennifer, a beloved mother of five kids, is dead and her poor kids, mom, and sister don’t even know where her remains are. It’s cruelty upon cruelty. No, justice won’t make things right. There’s no path there. It will just be a marker of society’s answer to the crimes. So unnecessary and so sad...all for greed. MOO.

Lawyer Kent Mawhinney released on bond in Jennifer Dulos case | Daily Mail Online

Oct 19, 2020

34581618-8856411-image-m-23_1603128315043.jpg

Prosecutors think he [KM] and Dulos - who killed himself before he could stand trial earlier this month - had a pact that they would help each other get rid of their wives.

Mawhinney was in the midst of his own divorce when Jennifer vanished. His wife previously told police she was scared for her life.

Now that Dulos is dead, only Mawhinney and Dulos' then girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, are alive to answer for Jennifer's disappearance and presumed murder.

I hope with all I have in me to hope that KM has learned, changed, and realized that he can’t make things right but he can make things better by leaving his ex and their kids alone and by telling all he knows so JD’s kids can know where their mom’s remains are. I just hope. MOO.

I hope with all I have in me to hope that KM has learned, changed, and realized that he can’t make things right but he can make things better by leaving his ex and their kids alone and by telling all he knows so JD’s kids can know where their mom’s remains are. I just hope. MOO.
I'm hoping he receives the same advice from his dying father, and that he does the right thing too.

Both should have been held without bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd