Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an amazing trip down a rabbit hole! (sorry you missed lunch...)

Judge Blawie was amazingly patient, but during the last 10-15 minutes the judge was starting to show some impatience.

I was surprised about how rude AS was to Colangelo when AS realized AC was going to speak. Attorney Colangelo is speaking in the following screenshot.
AS started with the line, "I thought only one State's attorney was speaking, (insert scowl) but, you know, I mean, I understand what Mr. Colangelo is saying. (rest below)

View attachment 285614
IMO...

I know rudeness is not the biggest issue here but my gosh. Clueless about important issues in his profession AND rude? It’s not my area at all but it reminds me of the kinds of situations where a lawyer or the defendant thinks (wrongly in this case, I hope and believe) the accused person can get away with a big crime just because the accused has a charismatic personality or is a stunningly attractive model, etc. From my viewpoint, MT has neither of those two items on her side so maybe AS knows he’s going to lose so he’s just posturing but not really doing his homework maybe. Or he just is out of his depth—way out if he doesn’t know major concepts in his own field. MOO.

I would expect a counter-assault in the PR sense from MT and her legal team and family, with this news. They cannot let the REAL victim (MT) be forgotten!

I am sure they will TRY. I just am failing to see how MT could be classified as a victim in any sense. MT “had her man”—JFD’s husband and the father of JFD’s five kids—; MT was living in the huge, expensive house that JFD’s money had paid for, not to mention that JFD and the kids had to escape in fear from that same house to get away from MT’s boyfriend (the very married FD, living on JFD’s money); MT was having sex with FD in the driveway of a house that JD’s money paid for while JD had recently been murdered and MT was bragging about the sex; and while I could go on and on and on, I’ll stop here for now: MT is still alive, gets to laugh gaily at court dates, and still gets to see her child and her mother, while JFD was murdered and taken brutally from her beloved kids and family. I know that people say the best defense is a good offense but this doesn’t even seem like it could be “a good offense” because how could anyone looking at even the documented facts that we know so far see MT as a victim? I just don’t get it. MOO.

I am sure they will TRY. I just am failing to see how MT could be classified as a victim in any sense. MT “had her man”—JFD’s husband and the father of JFD’s five kids—; MT was living in the huge, expensive house that JFD’s money had paid for, not to mention that JFD and the kids had to escape in fear from that same house to get away from MT’s boyfriend (the very married FD, living on JFD’s money); MT was having sex with FD in the driveway of a house that JD’s money paid for while JD had recently been murdered and MT was bragging about the sex; and while I could go on and on and on, I’ll stop here for now: MT is still alive, gets to laugh gaily at court dates, and still gets to see her child and her mother, while JFD was murdered and taken brutally from her beloved kids and family. I know that people say the best defense is a good offense but this doesn’t even seem like it could be “a good offense” because how could anyone looking at even the documented facts that we know so far see MT as a victim? I just don’t get it. MOO.

And yet, they do!

@Tink56 - was just wondering if there was an update on the Probate case that had a hearing on 2/10.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

edited to add - and on plea hearing for Davenport?

@Tink56 - was just wondering if there was an update on the Probate case that had a hearing on 2/10.

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

edited to add - and on plea hearing for Davenport?

From wtnh tv:

"Despite the murder charge, Jennifer has not yet been declared dead and remains missing. A hearing on whether to declare her deceased is now scheduled in probate court in April 2021."

Who’s trying to find them?

Gone Missing: Who are they? Who's trying to find them?

@Tink56 -- I should have known you too were reading closely!

I was equally pleased when Judge Blawie carefully discussed JLS use of the term "jurisdiction" when he most likely means "venue."

.... And 60 pages later, I forgot I missed my lunch. ;)

ETA: Judge Blawie to JLS:
I know you're not confused, you're just speaking colloquially :rolleyes:
Thanks - I had April, but no date. Have that? TIA! :)
Thanks - I had April, but no date. Have that? TIA! :)
Sorry. I looked at minimal info on PC site, but doesn't give date of hearing. But did notice that Hug is represented by Atty Brendan Farrell Daly. Didn't find anything online that he's related to Judge Daly.

STATE OF CONNECTICUT v. MICHELLE C. TROCONIS

OPPOSITION, RESPONSE OR WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION

DocumentDisplayer.aspx (ct.gov)
I was hoping to see something about “non-compliance”, but nothing. Colangelo’s “tease” about MT and FD’s super secret hook ups? or passing notes in class? -must be unsubstantiated.
Of note,no more pretending MT actually has a job!

And again - thanks for checking it out! :)
Here's a couple I'm not sure you're following:
Adam Davenport-Not sure what the following means:
Last, First: DAVENPORT ADAM Represented By:
Birth Year: 1988 Times on the Docket: 12
Docket Information
Docket No: N23N-CR20-0226603-S Arresting Agency: LOCAL POLICE NEW HAVEN
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 1/29/2020
Court: New Haven GA 23 Bond Amount: $0 (This case only)
Bond Type: Promise to Appear
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 4/6/2021 2:00 PM
Bail Commisioner's Letter Sent
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-183 HARASSMENT 2ND DEG C Misdemeanor 1 10/15/2019

And, the suit brought by Gloria Farber to ask NP to return some of the funds FD paid him in January 2019:
Consolidated Cases
HHD-CV20-6131980S HUG, CHRISTOPHER J., AS ADMINISTRATOR OF THE ESTAT v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC

Scheduled Court Dates as of 02/25/2021
HHD-CV20-6131504-S - DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC Et Al
#
Date Time Event Description Status
1 05/07/2021 2:00PM Trial Management Conference Proceeding
2 05/28/2021 10:00AM Remote Court Trial Proceeding

This is all the CT Court Case Lookup shows:
Fotis Dulos Case Number: PD1020-00059
Decedent Estate Regular Date Filed: 01/31/2020

Fiduciary:
CHRISTOPHER HUG represented by BRENDAN FARRELL DALY
CZEPIGA DALY POPE & PERRI LLC