Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions for case?

I predict it goes to trial.

I predict that MT does not take deal to reveal location and gets maximum sentence. She honestly just doesn’t seem very bright.

I predict that KM knows what happened to her but not the location, and I think he has already revealed that information to police. Which is why they were digging—she is most likely buried somewhere. And why they did not push back at releasing him at all.
I also predict she will go to trial. She can't tell what she knows now. Too much time has gone by with her mission to convince the horse people, church people, IG people, etc. that she's innocent. Her family is in denial, so they were easy. The only thing that scares me, is CT mindset is not so much pro LE. Only my opinion though. I also don't believe KM knows where JD is, or she would have been found by now, unless he's not being 100% forthcoming, which there is a good chance he's not, because he was ready to bury his STBX.

I also predict she will go to trial. She can't tell what she knows now. Too much time has gone by with her mission to convince the horse people, church people, IG people, etc. that she's innocent. Her family is in denial, so they were easy. The only thing that scares me, is CT mindset is not so much pro LE. Only my opinion though. I also don't believe KM knows where JD is, or she would have been found by now, unless he's not being 100% forthcoming, which there is a good chance he's not, because he was ready to bury his STBX.
Well said. I also predict she will go to trial.

MT fired the known 'plea guy' (Bowman) for the self-promoted 'motion and constitution guy' (Schoenhorn). I think she believed JS could and would poke holes in technicalities of the case and she wouldn't have to face all of the lies she told her family, her few friends, the horse people, church people, etc. It's pretty clear by the 22 motions filed with the Appellate Court by JS (zero filed by Bowman) and by his consistent unpreparedness in Court hearings as well as demands for neatly organized evidence, that he is not building MT's defense, he's 'pounding the table'. JS' wins on those motions are truly "baby steps" and she needs to have surpassed "giant strides" by now if he was going to be her saving grace.

Her only prayer to serve less time is to point LE to Jennifer, but that doesn't help her face her family. I think their celebration of her "baby steps" is a familiar place for her entire family and MT is basking in that as she had for the decades before Fd. The only support they seem to want to give is to each other, in blaming and shaming Jennifer and her mother on social media. Their day will come.

MOO

Well said. I also predict she will go to trial.

MT fired the known 'plea guy' (Bowman) for the self-promoted 'motion and constitution guy' (Schoenhorn). I think she believed JS could and would poke holes in technicalities of the case and she wouldn't have to face all of the lies she told her family, her few friends, the horse people, church people, etc. It's pretty clear by the 22 motions filed with the Appellate Court by JS (zero filed by Bowman) and by his consistent unpreparedness in Court hearings as well as demands for neatly organized evidence, that he is not building MT's defense, he's 'pounding the table'. JS' wins on those motions are truly "baby steps" and she needs to have surpassed "giant strides" by now if he was going to be her saving grace.

Her only prayer to serve less time is to point LE to Jennifer, but that doesn't help her face her family. I think their celebration of her "baby steps" is a familiar place for her entire family and MT is basking in that as she had for the decades before Fd. The only support they seem to want to give is to each other, in blaming and shaming Jennifer and her mother on social media. Their day will come.

MOO

Whoa: 22 motions in the appellate court? I knew it seemed like a lot but wow. I agree entirely on the different perspectives of Bowman vs. JS, and what that means MT and family were hoping for and it wasn’t facts in MOO. I also feel like the “baby steps” scenario rings true. It fits. There’s something there in the background, the back story, that colors the way this has gone from MT’s family but we don’t know what, yet at least. All MOO, of course. How else does it make even a massively skewed iota of “sense” that they denigrate JFD—the murdered mom of five kids who by so many accounts from people not even related was kind and gentle—and her grieving mother? MOO.

03/09/2021

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number FST CR200241179T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 06/21/2021. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

v3_N9EQYRqRd9CxWg4plaUMZb8P-pp4qbK7JAfgbvMKHF_feNOkLF7JMKK_7-8HFeNHW5-0M38IXu3u1ZNFvurum26-rz7jGaO4vihzaPja3ncLb1438_pD7KfEaQ1uhCvKHLQ0We6a_-4xs2580tIio0yu6NQM32VdYhhb3N44S0WkRs9ts2_tCme8UZ_nwxJFZNn0pmL2M3KDjPOqzsRGRNAiFkCP1o-F6crjbEGRwhZSPN9LqtLDPGl4419wb1JsTjnZRgNQ8Llq99jXEe4O0339i4JJFhWLDReuTHP9rFpJfyZSPkYkrCXqNu4syS3qAK33uRsqlOEy4qcyGyRADe4Bm2FE_9MjG6i37QnEDV-ZcC5EgMWclj3uYftgWPX60rdkQ2h7baeepD7ZiRcfmdkN7cLdx_2yGuJJKkIyNqATbYhJNMhD9MKFXs9RpjcTBsI1igd6YF90ax57fGrsmg

Thank you, @LosAngeles, for keeping us updated on these notifications!

Whoa: 22 motions in the appellate court? I knew it seemed like a lot but wow. I agree entirely on the different perspectives of Bowman vs. JS, and what that means MT and family were hoping for and it wasn’t facts in MOO. I also feel like the “baby steps” scenario rings true. It fits. There’s something there in the background, the back story, that colors the way this has gone from MT’s family but we don’t know what, yet at least. All MOO, of course. How else does it make even a massively skewed iota of “sense” that they denigrate JFD—the murdered mom of five kids who by so many accounts from people not even related was kind and gentle—and her grieving mother? MOO.

One thing I find really interesting is the family's obsession with the psychological Dulos family study although it was never officially entered into the family court record. And, I might add, FD had a stolen copy of that report in his possession. What could be in that report that would help MT's case?

Honestly, MT had very little contact with Farber-Dulos children. The times she spent with the kids in Florida and CT were "fun" times with FD, not the day-to-day grind of the tasks JFD faced tending to the needs of 5 children, including getting them dressed, feed, taking them to school and activities, supervising them on a daily basis. However, these visits were all prior to February 2018. In fact the children were denied access to MT during the year prior to the family study. How could any reputable psychologist suggest that the kids' perception of MT was realistic or had any basis for the custody disagreements?

It's obvious to me that MT has seen and may have a copy of the report. Somehow she thinks that the kids "liking" her and thinking she is fun makes some kind of excuse for what happened to JFD. I really don't get it. In fact, the concept disgusts and speaks to the character of MT and her family. People that hear about the family study and believe that it has anything to do with the death of JFD are seriously misguided....IMO, MOO.

Re: the unfinished, sealed psych eval held by Civil Court.

That document is part of the divorce.

The divorce action is over.

The Areaza-Troconis clan hasn't been successful in 'creating' Michi's innocence in the media.

So they are applying that facts/law/table proverb -- and pounding the psych eval.

Apparently that report missed the crotch-grab & double-bird & over-the-bed photos!

I so hope the jury is able to see all those "artistic" images....

jmho ymmv lrr

Re: the unfinished, sealed psych eval held by Civil Court.

That document is part of the divorce.

The divorce action is over.

The Areaza-Troconis clan hasn't been successful in 'creating' Michi's innocence in the media.

So they are applying that facts/law/table proverb -- and pounding the psych eval.

Apparently that report missed the crotch-grab & double-bird & over-the-bed photos!

I so hope the jury is able to see all those "artistic" images....

jmho ymmv lrr
I don't believe the psychological evaluation report to help determine suitable custody was unfinished-- but the author's testimony was unfinished when he stormed out of the courtroom -- forcing the hearing a mistrial, and Judge Heller ordering Dr. Herman's (psychiatrist) testimony stricken from the record. Yes, stricken, as if it never happened! Reportedly, Herman met with FD 20 times, and his report read like a love letter to FD. Seems to me Herman really did not like being questioned about it-- and left the courtroom.

IIRC, JLS basis for wanting a copy of the sealed report is because MT was interviewed by Herman. However, I don't think it's known whether or not there's any reference to MT in the report, especially given she was ordered not to have contact with the children.

Personally, the whole ordeal with Herman came off as rather creepy to me-- and we know MT and JLS like creepy. MOO

Heller has ordered Herman’s testimony stricken from the record, ruled the hearings as a mistrial, since they were never completed, and required that his report remained sealed. Heller also noted in the order that anyone who reveals or releases the report could face sanctions or contempt of court.

Rochlin said Fotis Dulos has also met with Dr. Stephen Humphrey, a court-appointed Hartford psychiatrist, 20 times in the last two years.

Humphrey concluded that Fotis Dulos was a “gregarious and confident person” who had no psychopathic tendencies, Rochlin wrote in court documents seeking a mental health evaluation for Jennifer Dulos’ mother, Gloria Farber, who now has temporary custody of the children.

Jennifer Dulos divorce: Judge tosses psych exam that favored Fotis Dulos

Last edited:
Think about who benefits from Jennifer's disappearance! Sure, fd, in his own mind benefits. He expects to have the trophy children & their accompanying "gravy train" and expects to beat the Farber estate once & for all.

Michelle Troconis? She already has the husband.
She already has the house.
She already has (had) the well-funded lifestyle.

But that lifestyle is gone, because wise Jennifer kept it, along with her children.

Now how exactly does Michelle Troconis get that back???

Well, she could earn it herself. Anyone see evidence of that? Share, please
She could move on to another paramour, another man with resources. Anyone see evidence of that?

Or, she could participate actively in getting Jennifer out of the way permanently.

Plenty of evidence of that:

Michelle Troconis arrest warrant

and we're likely to hear more at trial.

Praying for all the children involved, for Grandma Gloria, and for Grandma Kleo (the one run over in the driveway.)

jmho ymmv lrr

IMHO, her window of opportunity to find a new man of wealth and means is closed. Those guys want the 20-something trophy, not a 40-something who has been around the block a few too many times. Just sayin. Not being unkind here, just realistic.

I’ve always thought he put Jennifer somewhere with meaning. Somewhere that meant something to her, and not him, or somewhere that deliberately ‘taught her a lesson’- forever. I do not think his need to be close to her - forever-is out of the realm of possibilities. IMO FD was a narcissist and a killer; having his trophy close enough to fuel his ego on a daily basis is the ultimate control. I think it every time I see his smug smirk. For one maybe over the top moment, after seeing him obsessively sweeping and picking over that porch, I even considered if he might have incorporated her into one of his homes.

The thought is chilling but so is this smirk.

moo moo moo

https://www-courant-com.cdn.ampproj...aws.com/public/YFYSMZU7MFDI5II5DVT6TJB2KE.jpg
That is a look of pure sociopathy. IMO.

IMHO, her window of opportunity to find a new man of wealth and means is closed. Those guys want the 20-something trophy, not a 40-something who has been around the block a few too many times. Just sayin. Not being unkind here, just realistic.
She’s on her SM gushing over her great friend who’s opening a new ski resort in Argentina, hoping she “can go”. Maybe she’s still on the hunt for the next wallet. Is she delusional? Does she really see herself walking away from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288