Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy that Michi had a good Sunday with the one she loves the most in this world...A Sunday of mass, skiing and sports ... between the classic Boca vs River and good polo x TV in the company of the person I love the most in this world. Hmmm...I thought she loved FD the mostest?
Funny, when I read it, I thought MT loves MT the most...so she must be alone. :)

It was from the complaint, not a motion, and a complaint doesn't have to plead precise facts, the way a motion does (IMO). BUT since Weinstein's complaint hints that those facts were discovered somehow/somewhere, my only guess is that it was through the FD probate case. That file should be open to the public, should anyone want to go to Farmington PC to look at it. Does make one wonder why we don't have more curious journalists in CT.

I don't know if there are enough curious journalists in CT or not. But I do know that if I were working on this investigative report, I would want it put out all at once as a slam dunk- and not as a drip, drip, drip. Pattis loves attention. There is nothing that would delight him more than the frequent opportunity (drip, drip, drip) to get before cameras, give his victimized/cancelled/white boy pout, clench his fists and declare that he is looking forward to his day in court. His pony tail trembling indignantly.

I don't know if there are enough curious journalists in CT or not. But I do know that if I were working on this investigative report, I would want it put out all at once as a slam dunk- and not as a drip, drip, drip. Pattis loves attention. There is nothing that would delight him more than the frequent opportunity (drip, drip, drip) to get before cameras, give his victimized/cancelled/white boy pout, clench his fists and declare that he is looking forward to his day in court. His pony tail trembling indignantly.
Have you seen him before the camera lately? His pony tail is no longer his most striking feature.

And ya know...to those saying she doesn't have "ties to the community"...lets throw this up in their faces...
Speaking of community! My daughter represented the Ethel Walkers Varsity Team placing them in a higher league thanks to her ranking. As a mother I helped and volunteered many ski races at Ski Sundown where my daughter was the best in the state of Connecticut and represented the Sundown Ski Team. I contributed to various school events and have great friendships between parents, my church family, and the waterski club known as "The Pond." Who says I don't have "Ties to the Community". I teach horse therapy and Thank God I have many good friends who have supported me throughout this time.
I have dedicated my life to my daughter's good education and high-performance sports. Always present in each of her activities. I am very fortunate to have the family and friends that I have had throughout my life. THANK YOU for so much support and love!
And this is the version that made it past the PR vetting process and translation from English into Spanish- one can only imagine the narcissistic drivel that was her original version...

(moo).

Methinks she does.
MOO.

I also think she does. And it makes me mad and sad and sick to my stomach that she can publicly talk gaily about all the fun things she can do while JFD is dead and MT has been charged related to JFD’s murder not to mention that she was the very bold, look-at-me, in-your-face mistress of FD while he was married to JFD, and that can’t have been easy on the kids. The affair is one thing and the flaunting it in the faces of kids who of course can’t find that easy to reconcile is something else again in my view. I feel the same disgust for FD; each of them had a choice about how to behave, of whether to put the feelings of those kids first or last, and we see what they chose. It’s insult to literal injury, and I’m astounded every time MT shows the world yet again what matters to her: Her and only her. The phrase “spoiled brat” comes to my mind over and over. MOO.

Have you seen him before the camera lately? His pony tail is no longer his most striking feature.

The new look certainly isn't an improvement...yikes!

Don't have time to listen to the entire interview now, but I can't believe that he has been silenced on the Dulos case because he's honoring the requests of the probate attorney. Liar, liar....beard on fire.

OMG, it’s “Guru Norm”.
Must have had a breakthrough on the couch.
And no more dinners at Jefferson Crossing, I guess he’s joined a different crowd now, out on the fringe.
Thanks for sharing!

He appears to be unhinged. I know people have been letting their hair and beards grow during covid (my son hasn’t had his hair cut since Feb 2020, and let his beard grow, but recently trimmed that)-but NP is in a profession where people have to hand over lots of money and respect for the services provided, and he doesn’t look like a person who you could or would trust

And ya know...to those saying she doesn't have "ties to the community"...lets throw this up in their faces...
Speaking of community! My daughter represented the Ethel Walkers Varsity Team placing them in a higher league thanks to her ranking. As a mother I helped and volunteered many ski races at Ski Sundown where my daughter was the best in the state of Connecticut and represented the Sundown Ski Team. I contributed to various school events and have great friendships between parents, my church family, and the waterski club known as "The Pond." Who says I don't have "Ties to the Community". I teach horse therapy and Thank God I have many good friends who have supported me throughout this time.
I have dedicated my life to my daughter's good education and high-performance sports. Always present in each of her activities. I am very fortunate to have the family and friends that I have had throughout my life. THANK YOU for so much support and love!

This post of self-glorification is tone-deaf, IMO.
By placing the Ethel Walker Ski team in a higher league, MT's daughter received honors and the school received recognition, but the other members of the team were denied competing at their own levels and perhaps an opportunity to be recognized and noted for their skills. Kids don't necessarily want to be "the others" who support a star, especially at the middle school level. I wonder if other parents would question whether or not MT's daughter was the best in the state.

I wonder why members of "The Pond" haven't been vocal in defending MT of the charges brought against her.

I wonder why her church family isn't of her family's faith. Why didn't MT become active in one of the many Catholic churches in CT?

And, the lovely line, "let's throw this up in their faces"...(very demure, eh?)...Who says I don't have ties to the Community? The CT State's Attorney's office...as she sits in Colorado where her daughter goes to school, very far away from "The Pond" and her church family or is she in Miami or longing to go to Argentina.

Does she own property in CT? Does she have a valid CT or CO or FL drivers license or all three or none of these? What's happened to her CT job that required she be granted freedom to measure furniture, etc.? Where does she pay taxes? Is she currently renting a space in CT? Inquiring minds want to know.

By placing the Ethel Walker Ski team in a higher league, MT's daughter received honors and the school received recognition, but the other members of the team were denied competing at their own levels and perhaps an opportunity to be recognized and noted for their skills. Kids don't necessarily want to be "the others" who support a star, especially at the middle school level. I wonder if other parents would question whether or not MT's daughter was the best in the state.

I wonder why members of "The Pond" haven't been vocal in defending MT of the charges brought against her.

I wonder why her church family isn't of her family's faith. Why didn't MT become active in one of the many Catholic churches in CT?

And, the lovely line, "let's throw this up in their faces"...(very demure, eh?)...Who says I don't have ties to the Community? The CT State's Attorney's office...as she sits in Colorado where her daughter goes to school, very far away from "The Pond" and her church family or is she in Miami or longing to go to Argentina.

Does she own property in CT? Does she have a valid CT or CO or FL drivers license or all three or none of these? What's happened to her CT job that required she be granted freedom to measure furniture, etc.? Where does she pay taxes? Is she currently renting a space in CT? Inquiring minds want to know.

Tink, you have about covered everything that is relevant regarding MT’s ties to CT. Aside from the Mitchells, who she apparently met after JFD’s murder, MT has absolutely no public support by people in CT. Nobody at the Ethel Walker School is publicly voicing support, nobody from “The Pond”, and the people in the congregation in Avon have not been vocal in support of MT’s innocence, either. And actually, even if people from all of these groups did publicly support her, it still doesn’t indicate ties of the type the prosecution is referring to. What they want to see is legal ties (as you said, owning property, driver’s license indicating a desire to live in that state, taxes paid)-even having your kid in school in CT (where she isn’t) doesn’t matter in this case, because the child is somewhere else for half the year. It is preposterous for MT to maintain that her most important ties are in the state of CT. None of her family reside, or want to reside in CT and I would venture to say that MT gets the stink eye everywhere she goes when she is in CT. There isn’t any reason at all for her to even WANT to be in CT, Instagram pictures of the beauty of CT that she posts, aside. She wants to be anywhere but in CT, IMO. I wonder how many people in MT’s old “Pond” circle have been questioned by the authorities, and might be testifying

He appears to be unhinged. I know people have been letting their hair and beards grow during covid (my son hasn’t had his hair cut since Feb 2020, and let his beard grow, but recently trimmed that)-but NP is in a profession where people have to hand over lots of money and respect for the services provided, and he doesn’t look like a person who you could or would trust

He looks like a homeless wino.. jmo

Tone-deaf is her brand.

Interesting that she leads with Ethel Walker when her daughter hasn't attended the school in 2 years. MT hasn't been able to waterski at "The Pond" since at least 6/1/19 when she was fitted with her 24/7 GPS ankle monitor. Maybe she still goes for the BBQ's?

So that leaves her community ties to a Church she started attending after her arrest and volunteering at a horse farm after her arrest (likely to be allowed out of the house with her GPS monitor). Kind of hilarious that she mocks the Court over those 'anchors' to the community.

I'm not really sure why she keeps up this PR insta account since both she and those who comment primarily do so in Spanish and the intent behind this account is to reach a wider audience, no? I'm just going to stand back and keep watching this dumpster fire grow. MOO

Tink, you have about covered everything that is relevant regarding MT’s ties to CT. Aside from the Mitchells, who she apparently met after JFD’s murder, MT has absolutely no public support by people in CT. Nobody at the Ethel Walker School is publicly voicing support, nobody from “The Pond”, and the people in the congregation in Avon have not been vocal in support of MT’s innocence, either. And actually, even if people from all of these groups did publicly support her, it still doesn’t indicate ties of the type the prosecution is referring to. What they want to see is legal ties (as you said, owning property, driver’s license indicating a desire to live in that state, taxes paid)-even having your kid in school in CT (where she isn’t) doesn’t matter in this case, because the child is somewhere else for half the year. It is preposterous for MT to maintain that her most important ties are in the state of CT. None of her family reside, or want to reside in CT and I would venture to say that MT gets the stink eye everywhere she goes when she is in CT. There isn’t any reason at all for her to even WANT to be in CT, Instagram pictures of the beauty of CT that she posts, aside. She wants to be anywhere but in CT, IMO. I wonder how many people in MT’s old “Pond” circle have been questioned by the authorities, and might be testifying
Brilliant post.

No ties = nothing to lose.

MT's definition of CT ties = interchangeable, window dressing.

Based on what we’ve seen and know about just from this case, I’d say that in this case, his appearance is matching the reality. Trust him at your own peril. MOO.

Tone-deaf is her brand.

Interesting that she leads with Ethel Walker when her daughter hasn't attended the school in 2 years. MT hasn't been able to waterski at "The Pond" since at least 6/1/19 when she was fitted with her 24/7 GPS ankle monitor. Maybe she still goes for the BBQ's?

So that leaves her community ties to a Church she started attending after her arrest and volunteering at a horse farm after her arrest (likely to be allowed out of the house with her GPS monitor). Kind of hilarious that she mocks the Court over those 'anchors' to the community.

I'm not really sure why she keeps up this PR insta account since both she and those who comment primarily do so in Spanish and the intent behind this account is to reach a wider audience, no? I'm just going to stand back and keep watching this dumpster fire grow. MOO

I so agree. A complete inability to read the room in any language. You brought up an important point here about the presumed purpose and audience of that account. I’m wondering now if its purpose is just to try to make MT feel like she’s widely supported and like she is believed? The person who buys the ink (figuratively speaking here, of course) can say whatever they want—and so they do. Maybe the purpose is not to try to change minds, which is smart of them because their “reasons” why MT is innocent are as solid as melted Jell-O is. In that case, it makes sense (as much as they ever do) to keep it in Spanish, a language they may think no one but MT’s supporters will be able to read, which is another ridiculous idea. MOO.

Speaking of the probate case, here's some news about the proceedings--

Family agreement avoids judge from declaring Jennifer Dulos dead

This is sobering.

We rally here for justice, but the truth is, Jennifer only ever wanted for one thing -- her children. To be safe. Happy and healthy and loved and protected.

Her mother is preserving that legacy.

I wish for KM and MT to plead guilty, accept their sentences quietly, and forever keep the most sordid details from print.

I wish myself not to add another drop of pain -- they've had too much --

Jennifer was extraordinary, her father wise and prudent, her mother extraordinary too -- stepping in the gap to do what Jennifer would do, as Jennifer would do it.

True class doesn't Instagram it. They live it. Daily and deeply.

In the face of insurmountable grief, they rise above.

I. Am. In. Awe.

JMO

Based on what we’ve seen and know about just from this case, I’d say that in this case, his appearance is matching the reality. Trust him at your own peril. MOO.

Unfortunately he is also the defense attorney in the only other high profile case in CT at the moment, the death of Vanessa Morales' mother and Vanessa's disappearance. I am not one that hates on defense attorneys for doing a necessary job, but NP is just so sleazy that I find it hard to believe that he is a defense attorney for the right reasons. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni