Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgan10028

Morgan10028 Justice for Jennifer

2. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Is there no end to disgusting and deceitful actions of virtually all of fD’s associates? Didn’t he know anyone aside from his wife and in-laws who were decent people of integrity? I guess that would be a big “no”. And I suppose now it’s too late for Mark Masiello’s wife to obtain her half of whatever her stbx handed over to Dulos to money launder for him-I hope that means Masiello also loses his half, since fD no longer had it.

3. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

How would hundreds of thousands of dollars move from one entity to another without attracting the notice of the IRS? Was it a bunch of cash in a paper bag, being kept under a mattress or in a safe deposit box?

4. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

Stay with me. I need the Cliff notes.
    Who are MM and CM?

5. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Christiane Masiello

Mark Masiello

6. Morgan10028

From everything I've read, there appears to have been no exchange of money between FD and HH/MM at all. HH has attempted to delay a deposition since at least July 2020, even after the court ordered him to compel in the fall. His next depo was scheduled for Dec 10, 2020 and I can't tell for sure if it ever happened, though I lean toward no based on a reply by HH's atty on 12/9/20. The case is on the short calendar for this Monday, March 22nd, so watch the space. Only dirty tricksters surrounded Fd, and this is a case in point. MOO

7. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

And, there's a line in there that made me think that FD was "paying" them back, which was probably bogus, too.
    In that way, he was able to hide $$ from JFD.

Just a couple of college buddies helping each other out of marriages with unreasonable women...SMH

8. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

I was just thinking the same thing, @Jmoose! They just keep crawling out from all over this case! :( You know how they say that people often recognize their “people” (meaning kindred spirits) when they meet each other the first time? I wonder if it’s that in part or if it’s like being on a committee where people just keep introducing each other and dragging in others they know. I have at times had the experience of feeling like someone was a kindred spirit almost immediately but I’ve got to say that I’d start worrying if all of the people I became associated with were engaged in nefarious activities and schemes like SO MANY of the people FD associated with (obviously, I am not including JFD and her family). MOO.

9. HopeForTheBest

Ugh.

10. HopeForTheBest

Horses? Cars shipped elsewhere? Losing businesses? I have no idea. MOO.

11. Morgan10028

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case (!!!!!!)

"A Superior Court judge has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for a change of venue and ruled the three sets of charges against her can proceed in a single trial.

[...]

"In his ruling Friday, Judge John Blawie said he saw “no valid basis, either in law or in fact, to order the transfer of these prosecutions to the Hartford Judicial district over the state’s objections.”

[...]

"Blawie also ruled that prosecutors can proceed with the three sets of charges against Troconis in a single trial."

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case

12. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Hot Diggity! This makes me happy! Now MT should be posting some ridiculous nonsense any day now. I wonder if this is why Merianne1968 (Mama A) is back on Twitter?

jakat, CalmSeas, kimpage and 16 others like this.
  13. Morgan10028

It made my day and it's only 10am! I think Mama A went back for a few days to get those MT hashtags in, the 'latest' feed on her hashtag is pretty brutal...and truthful. Aside from family, no one has spoken on record (with a real name) to support her.

MT's next post(s) should be interesting :rolleyes:. Did you see that her Twitter bio says "if you want to know more about me follow me on IG - michelle.troconis"? o_O

MOO

14. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

But...but...she denies access to some inquiring minds. Wonder why that is?

15. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Hmmmm....Thanks Morgan!
    Excellent reading....wonder if Judge Blawie is going to rule on the family study, too.

16. Morgan10028

She's convinced herself that anyone saying anything negative about her is one person with a lot of accounts. Her denial runs DEEP!

PS. She has a lot of accounts to watch her hashtag from, like a hawk. MOO

17. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Yes, I’ve seen that on her Twitter bio. Funny that she only “instagrams” in Spanish

18. carolmaria

carolmaria Well-Known Member

Yep, that train has sailed :rolleyes:
    Even if there were fears of ~~reprisals~~ prior to FD’s death, his passing was a perfect time to keep a low and dignified profile (if possible), plead out, and spare HER OWN DAUGHTER and mainly JENNIFER’S CHILDREN, MOTHER, and BELOVEDS more pain, waiting, and media attention.
    Bizarre disingenuous hashtag that backfired, of course.
    Thank goodness for GF. May love and comfort be with them always.

Edit: I’m reminded of the acclaimed musician siblings Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer who survived a simultaneous mu/su tragedy of parents (public info ~ A wrote a book), love & support each other, and are living good, fruitful lives. Won’t rabbit trail any more. I just wish the same for Jennifer’s children.
    MOO

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I bet 6 cold ones that JLS has his motion to appeal filed by Friday!

20. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

No doubt about it-and he is going to demand again that the gps monitor is removed, too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.