Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

1. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

2. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

He will say that he doesn’t have to explain it; that they have to prove it-that she wasn’t lying to the police; she just barely understands English, and so on, and so on…

3. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

and then the prosecution can come back and show she understand English very well by all the work she has done in the US….it will be a hum dinger of a trial. She and her cronies think everyone will forget what she did by delay, delay. Then she will be free….not….night all.

4. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Humdinger is right, if the State of CT can prove she is lying-I can’t wait to see what he tries, and hopefully fails, to accomplish.

5. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

I’m sure it will be entertaining in its absurdity. I’d be embarrassed if I were him—or MT, heaven forbid. I guess when you’re desperate to escape justice, you don’t mind what drivel your lawyer tries to throw at the wall to cover for you. Ugh. MOO.

6. HopeForTheBest

HopeForTheBest Well-Known Member

Oh, that AW is interesting indeed. Her replies sound like quite natural English and my Lord on the piles of lies she told as she continually changed her story. Simply put, it seems clear that MT will say and do whatever she thinks will get her what she wants. Layers and layers of lies upon lies. Sickening especially that she and JS think anyone would believe her serial lies. :( Justice for JFD can’t come soon enough. MOO.

7. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

The Jennifer Farber Dulos Walk to End Domestic Violence called attention to some staggering statistics: there are more than 10 cases of domestic abuse every day in Connecticut.

The walk also benefits the Interval House which provides shelter to women and children escaping violent home situations.

Among those walking were friends and neighbors of Jennifer Dulos and other victims. News 8’s own Dennis House was the emcee and honorary chairman of the walk that also featured West Hartford Mayor Shari Cantor.
    Walks to end domestic violence, honor victims step off across CT this weekend

8. iQuill

iQuill Well-Known Member

Nothing new? When is the next Court date for MT or KW?
    TIA

9. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

It's being dragged out:
    KM is scheduled for November 17th at 9 A.M.
    MT's hearing was moved again until December 2nd at 10 A.M.

UGH!

10. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

And if they move KM’s, then MT’s will move, too-just wait.

11. pernickety

pernickety Well-Known Member

12. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

This is a long, revealing document....One of the more amazing parts is the notarization in Media, PA. Is Norm relocating to an area that is more favorable to his antics?

I actually read the entire thing . My civil understanding is that Norm was writing about his good boy behavior, and the judge "just didn't understand him or the law."

Guess this is one of the blessings that the FD trial never made it to the criminal trial.

13. pernickety

Maybe he thought he'd get more "media" attention there.
    Since he can't talk about the Dulos case, he reverted to talking about the case of the NY Soccer Mom Madam, whom he represented a few yrs ago. Now it's reported SMM Anna Gristina has reappeared in the news, trying to get judge in her case to unseal transcripts, so she can appeal her conviction. Says her guilty plea was coerced. Notice she's retained counsel other than Norm.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...47c6e2-31b5-11ec-a1e5-07223c50280a_story.html

14. ChiCubs2016

ChiCubs2016 Well-Known Member

I hope not! That is too close to me!!

15. LosAngeles

LosAngeles Well-Known Member

These delays must be extremely frustrating for the prosecuting attorneys in the state of Connecticut. Especially in a criminal case and especially in this particular case (domestic violence). By the time they make it to the actual trial, among many challenges, they run the risk of locating key witnesses or better yet, key witnesses lack of recall of the actual events etc…very rough on the prosecution team.

16. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I’m from Pennsylvania-they won’t like him any better in Media, than they do in CT

17. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Good to know @Jmoose!

I'm beginning to have an aversion to talkative defense attorneys. These stories they create to "defend" their clients nauseate me.....!!!

18. pernickety

19. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

20. Tink56

Tink56 MOO...IMO

Totally agree....John Schoenhorn has a similar track record. The following are just from the Greater Hartford area. I haven't included the defendants names, but here are the results in that ONE jurisdiction..I don't see a "win." The attorney of the guilty? SMH:

upload_2021-10-31_8-10-9.png

Whoops....forgot to include: Criminal/Motor Vehicle Attorney/Firm Search

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021