Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

WAIT - DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THIS GEM FROM FEB 2020?

If you missed it, more background on the custody report that was part of the Dulos Divorce proceedings in Civil Court...

Judge in Dulos divorce case proposes amendments to rules regarding child custody disputes

Feb 20, 2020

The judge who oversaw the bitter Dulos divorce case, which she recently dismissed after Fotis Dulos’ death, asked a judicial rules committee Monday to amend a section of the practice book regarding the use of child custody experts to streamline the process and make it more transparent.

[..]

While Heller didn’t mention the Dulos divorce in her letter, one of the biggest issues in that case was the child custody report submitted by Dr. Steven Herman last April and the battle over its contents in the days before Jennifer Farber Dulos disappeared.

[..]

Dulos’ attorneys have said the Herman report was favorable to him, although it has never been made public. Herman interviewed Dulos as many as 14 times as well as Jennifer Farber Dulos and all five of their children.

When Herman’s report was submitted Dulos asked for emergency custody hearings. Heller had limited Dulos’ time with the couple’s children, ordering supervised visitations with court monitors present.

[..]

Heller held secret court hearings on May 14 and May 17 where Herman testified about his report. During the second hearing sources said Herman left the courtroom and failed to finish testifying. Herman had been paid $20,000 to do the report and then he asked Dulos to pay him an additional $8,000 to testify about it in court.

[..]

Under Heller’s proposed changes Herman also would have had to submit the report to the court — and not to Michael Meehan, the court-appointed guardian ad litem in the case. In the Dulos case, her attorney Rueben Midler accused the guardian ad litem, who is appointed by the judge, of distributing the report to Dulos’ then-attorney Michael Rose. Midler filed a motion asking that Heller remove Meehan as the guardian ad litem because he “gave and permitted access to the report to the Defendant and his counsel and thereby disseminated its contents without authorization from the court.”

Heller was angry that Herman’s report wasn’t immediately sealed and was circulated at least among the attorneys and that somehow Dulos himself had a copy of it. State police found a copy of the report in his Jefferson Crossing home when they searched it last June.

ETA: Hmmm...
I think if each party was required to pay Herman $20,000 for the tardy, custody evaluation report plus FD charged an additional $8,000 to testify, the Herman incident now valued at $48,000! MOO

Thanks for finding this....Below is an earlier news report about the "discovery" of the report by Rochlin (not Smith, as I earlier remembered).

I'd forgotten that NP claimed that he may have mentioned something that was contained in the report. The article is dated June 26, 2019. I think it's interesting that NP and Rochlin have been sanitized by the media for their part in this fiasco.

An excerpt:
"While there are several motions pending in the case, the hearing Wednesday was solely a status hearing to discuss a psychological evaluation that the court had ordered sealed on May 9.

Contents of the evaluation have been leaked, in violation of the order. The document is over 100 pages.

Norman Pattis, Dulos's criminal attorney, claimed that he was not aware of such an order. He claims that on the day Fotis posted bond, his new family attorney, Atty Rochlin, had gone to Fotis's house to look for his passport to surrender to court and found a copy of the custody evaluation in plain sight.

Then, on Friday night, Pattis said he received a call from New York Post and spoke about drug abuse and the manuscript Jennifer wrote, which led him to float the idea that her disappearance may have been in the style of the hit book and movie "Gone Girl."While there are several motions pending in the case, the hearing Wednesday was solely a status hearing to discuss a psychological evaluation that the court had ordered sealed on May 9.

Contents of the evaluation have been leaked, in violation of the order. The document is over 100 pages.

Norman Pattis, Dulos's criminal attorney, claimed that he was not aware of such an order. He claims that on the day Fotis posted bond, his new family attorney, Atty Rochlin, had gone to Fotis's house to look for his passport to surrender to court and found a copy of the custody evaluation in plain sight.

Then, on Friday night, Pattis said he received a call from New York Post and spoke about drug abuse and the manuscript Jennifer wrote, which led him to float the idea that her disappearance may have been in the style of the hit book and movie "Gone Girl."

https://abc7ny.com/jennifer-dulos-new-canaan-connecticut-missing-woman/5365728/

Last edited:
Thanks for finding this....Below is an earlier news report about the "discovery" of the report by Rochlin (not Smith, as I earlier remembered).

I'd forgotten that NP claimed that he may have mentioned something that was contained in the report. The article is dated June 26, 2019. I think it's interesting that NP and Rochlin have been sanitized by the media for their part in this fiasco.

An excerpt:
"While there are several motions pending in the case, the hearing Wednesday was solely a status hearing to discuss a psychological evaluation that the court had ordered sealed on May 9.

Then, on Friday night, Pattis said he received a call from New York Post and spoke about drug abuse and the manuscript Jennifer wrote, which led him to float the idea that her disappearance may have been in the style of the hit book and movie "Gone Girl."While there are several motions pending in the case, the hearing Wednesday was solely a status hearing to discuss a psychological evaluation that the court had ordered sealed on May 9.

Then, on Friday night, Pattis said he received a call from New York Post and spoke about drug abuse and the manuscript Jennifer wrote, which led him to float the idea that her disappearance may have been in the style of the hit book and movie "Gone Girl."

https://abc7ny.com/jennifer-dulos-new-canaan-connecticut-missing-woman/5365728/

I am stuck on the issue of drug abuse...assuming that NP was implying that the drug abuse issue was Jennifer’s? And the only person who was making this claim was NP, after Jennifer’s death? It really is outrageous to me, that an officer of the court is allowed to do this.

I am stuck on the issue of drug abuse...assuming that NP was implying that the drug abuse issue was Jennifer’s? And the only person who was making this claim was NP, after Jennifer’s death? It really is outrageous to me, that an officer of the court is allowed to do this.

She did have a friend who was addicted to and sold heroin.
He overdosed in 1999
They went to Brown together and he started a literary magazine with Jennifer’s boyfriend (Thomas Beller)at the time.
I don’t think they were in a relationship because he was with his wife for 5 yrs. before he married her.
In one of the magazine issues everyone wrote about “disappearing”
It was a tribute to Salinger.

IMO

Last edited:
Vanessa Grigoriadis wrote both articles:

One morning during his sophomore year at Brown, Bingham was in the Beef and Bun diner with classmates when a friend drew everyone’s attention to that day’s Times, which featured a story about the $440 million sale of his family’s newspaper empire to Gannett. “Rob just shrugged it off, like, ‘Oh, my family’s really up,’ you know, in a don’t-be-jealous-of-me way,” says a friend.

Jan. 2000 Rob Bingham

“Farber made her name as a writer and playwright in 1990s Manhattan, part of a literary scene centered around Open City, a journal started by Rob Bingham”

Jan.2020 With Accused Wife-Murderer Fotis Dulos on Life Support, the Grim End of a Perfect Couple

Last edited:
She did have a friend who was addicted to and sold heroin.
He overdosed in 1999
They went to Brown together and he started a literary magazine with Jennifer’s boyfriend (Thomas Beller)at the time.
I don’t think they were in a relationship because he was with his wife for 5 yrs. before he married her.
In one of the magazine issues everyone wrote about “disappearing”
It was a tribute to Salinger.

IMO

I remember that; but what do NP and JS think that it has to do with Jennifer...guilt by association? Many of us have known people who’ve OD’d; I’ll bet even JS, NP, fD and MT have all known people who have done so. I hate that these creeps have been trying so hard to sully the name of a woman who was murdered by her husband, with the help of his girlfriend and lawyer. Funny-they are attributing her disappearance to some literary work, when the fact is, they all know she didn’t go away on her own, because they murdered her using knowledge fD got watching gory movies

I remember that; but what do NP and JS think that it has to do with Jennifer...guilt by association? Many of us have known people who’ve OD’d; I’ll bet even JS, NP, fD and MT have all known people who have done so. I hate that these creeps have been trying so hard to sully the name of a woman who was murdered by her husband, with the help of his girlfriend and lawyer. Funny-they are attributing her disappearance to some literary work, when the fact is, they all know she didn’t go away on her own, because they murdered her using knowledge fD got watching gory movies[/QUOTE

I think he wanted people to think she ran off with a Cambodian drug dealer.

He added, without producing any documentation…she “had a relationship with a person who would import heroin from Cambodia” prior to dating Fotis.

Missing mom Jennifer Dulos was ‘afraid for her life’: friend

Actually FD was paying for trips for MT and her daughter in 2015. This was moment NP put his head in his hands at the Civil Trial in December 2019.
I could find my link the DM summary, but it also appeared in other stories, but some have mysteriously disappeared.

"A forensic accountant also told the court he had been paying for flights for him, Troconis, and Troconis' son to exotic locations since 2015 - two years before Jennifer filed for divorce." (The son comment is NB, IMO)
Fotis Dulos arrives at court for second day of civil trial | Daily Mail Online

Can't find the New York Post article right now.

"The Greek real estate developer looked confused and concerned — and his lawyer put his head in his hands — in Hartford court as a witness revealed that Fotis bought flights to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida, Argentina, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for himself, his gal pal and her daughter as far back as December 2015."

New York Post...
Jennifer Dulos' husband lived pricey lifestyle with girlfriend: witness

"The Greek real estate developer looked confused and concerned — and his lawyer put his head in his hands — in Hartford court as a witness revealed that Fotis bought flights to Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Florida, Argentina, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands for himself, his gal pal and her daughter as far back as December 2015."

New York Post...

Thanks, @jakat for locating this!

Hillard Farber passed Jan 2017 and I recall Jennifer telling others that her dad's declining health consumed 2016 -- the year most believed FD and MT took up together without hesitation. I too was surprised to learn they were already globetrotting together in 2015!

New York Post...

Yay @jakat! This is the article I couldn't find.

MT and FD were a couple long before JFD was aware of their relationship.

P.S. The headline should have read, "FD's wife and MIL paid for expensive trips for FD and Paramour!"

Carrie Luft was a contributor here and fantastic photos of Jennifer and her life! (I've not read yet).

Nov 2020 - Vanity Fair
Jennifer Farber, Fotis Dulos, and the True Scope of a Tragedy

Ira Judelson, a celebrity bondsman, was interested in putting up the money” is contradicted by the next sentence: “Pattis told Dulos he was likely to be incarcerated through the trial and its verdict. One imagines Dulos realized this was his last day of freedom.” NP now appears to want the narrative to show that he was trying to get Judelson before FD’s suicide attempt, not afterward—most likely the case bc FD was on the phone with another bondsman just before he gassed himself. Shortly after FD’s death NP appeared on Chaz & AJ and I recall said he told FD it was most likely he was going back to jail.

Also the author omits any mention of the copious evidence of JFD’s blood and DNA found by LE in the NC garage and on her clothing and the zip ties found in the Hartford disposal.

Ira Judelson, a celebrity bondsman, was interested in putting up the money” is contradicted by the next sentence: “Pattis told Dulos he was likely to be incarcerated through the trial and its verdict. One imagines Dulos realized this was his last day of freedom.” NP now appears to want the narrative to show that he was trying to get Judelson before FD’s suicide attempt, not afterward—most likely the case bc FD was on the phone with another bondsman just before he gassed himself. Shortly after FD’s death NP appeared on Chaz & AJ and I recall said he told FD it was most likely he was going back to jail.

Also the author omits any mention of the copious evidence of JFD’s blood and DNA found by LE in the NC garage and on her clothing and the zip ties found in the Hartford disposal.

Did Judelson ever actually say he was ready to put up the money? I read his book a while back, and he is indeed, a “celebrity bondsman”-but I doubt that he would have put up any money on someone who would be likely to burn him. I wonder if he really considered it; we all knew that fD was a flight risk of one kind or another, and we were right-he did check out. And...NP is so full of “it”, all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77