Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jennifer’s memory, we ask that you hold your loved ones extra close and make time to laugh with friends,” Carrie Luft, a spokesperson for Dulos’ family and friends, said in a statement on Monday. “Please also remember that there are many missing and murdered people whose stories are never covered in the press, whose families and loved ones continue to grieve.”

“May 24, 2022, marks three years since Jennifer Farber Dulos was murdered and disappeared. We feel the immeasurable loss of her person every day; we also delight in her presence and celebrate her spirit as they manifest in her five incredible children. We are deeply grateful that Jennifer’s children are thriving and her mother, Gloria, is healthy and well,” Luft said in the statement.

Three years since Jennifer Dulos vanished, her mother clings to hope she will one day provide her daughter with a proper burial.
“She’d like to bury her next to her father,” her mother’s attorney Richard Weinstein said.

Gloria Farber was in her mid-80s when her daughter vanished on May 24, 2019. Farber has since become the legal guardian of her daughter’s five children, who are now between the ages of 11 and 16.

I wonder if there will be some kind of tweet, or Instagram post by either MT or one of her family members, making some reference to what a wonderful person MT is. They usually do something like this, when attention is focused on the innocent victim, Jennifer Farber Dulos. It is like MT is jealous that Jennifer is seen as this wonderful, beautiful mother who was viciously murdered by her husband and his disgusting, homely lover. Mt’s mother no longer tweets under her former alter ego (Merianne1968), and she doesn’t interest me enough to go poking around to find out what name she currently tweets under, so I haven’t done so. I do expect there’ll be something soon-MT will often do it after we post a few things here, so it’s my opinion that she reads our posts, or one of her sisters or her mom do.

Yes, three years, and barely any farther along. It’s really sad. I know it’s not evidence, but it is very telling that fD killed himself, rather than facing the music for what he did. He knew the police had him all figured out, and left his friends to carry the load that belonged to all of them.

It must give Jennifer’s family great joy whenever they see a hint of Jennifer in her children-I imagine it is an enormous grief when they see something of fD in any of them, especially in the boys.

SCHOENHORN, JON L. v. MELODIE MOSS, OFFICIALLY, AS OFFICIAL COURT REPORT Et Al

Pursuant to Connecticut Practice Book § 65-1, the above-captioned appeal has been transferred to the Supreme Court.​
So, is this Schoenhorn's attempt to see the Dulos family study that has been sealed by the court?

It appears JS will try about anything to delay MT's charges coming to trial.

So, is this Schoenhorn's attempt to see the Dulos family study that has been sealed by the court?

It appears JS will try about anything to delay MT's charges coming to trial.

I thought her side had a copy, er 'informally' released by either the GAL (collector of fancy car$) or one of fD's attorneys, possibly found at the house after his arrest?

Is Shoenhorn still trying to make that report available for MT's defense?

Someone has very deep pockets to fund MT's defense, imho. Very deep.

Her warrant, for anyone new or looking for a refresher course imho in deceit:

jmho ymmv lrr

1654342539692.png
connecticut.news12.com

Last edited:
I thought her side had a copy, er 'informally' released by either the GAL (collector of fancy car$) or one of fD's attorneys, possibly found at the house after his arrest?

Is Shoenhorn still trying to make that report available for MT's defense?

Someone has very deep pockets to fund MT's defense, imho. Very deep.

Her warrant, for anyone new or looking for a refresher course imho in deceit:

jmho ymmv lrr

View attachment 347809
connecticut.news12.com
They “unofficially” have it, or have seen it. I really believe that the reason he (JS) is pushing so hard is because he wants to make it public, for some reason, and can’t do that unless the court allows it. There must be something in there that doesn’t put Jennifer in a good light. I personally suspect that Jennifer had at one time, had suicidal ideation, or possibly even an attempt, when she was with fD, caused by his outrageous behavior with MT. Somehow this kind of thing is supposed to shine a better light on MT, maybe, or maybe even plant the seed in a jury to think that since no remains have been found, she isn’t really dead. Except for that little trip to Albany Ave, carrying items covered in Jennifer’s blood. I wonder how mad fD and MT were, when they found out they weren’t going to get the kids, and the money, so they did it all for nothing?

Wow!

Is this an action that Weinstein, for example, or Dragonis (sp?), could join, acting on Jennifer's behalf, or as next friend to the children???

Who has "standing" for a divorce case in Connecticut?

Not an attorney, but it seems if the hearing is sealed -- the transcript is sealed.

Don't know if this is formal or informal, my office is in the county courthouse -- Family Court is closed fairly often. Doors closed, bailiff standing the lobby with back to the doors with another bailiff in the courtroom.

Criminal court, gee, the double doors to the lobby for all the courtrooms are often open.

I'm not in Connecticut, though.

Wow!

Last edited:
Alright-so at some point, there is a pretty good chance that this report is either going to be released to the public, or leaked. I had forgotten that JS was actually given a copy, so that now gets MT off the hook for sneaking either a copy of the report or at least the contents to JS. This is, 100%, about dirtying up Jennifer Farber’s reputation, because, since it has nothing to do with MT, it can’t salvage her reputation. Could this lawsuit be about JS pretending that there are deep dark secrets, and playing to a potential jury about the possibility that they are not getting all of the info they need, so they have to acquit MT-am I making any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member