Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
"48 Hours" correspondent Erin Moriarty investigates the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, a Connecticut mother of five, and the case against Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis in a rebroadcast of "What Does The Other Woman Know? The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos" airing Saturday, May 21 at 9/8c on CBS.

"48 Hours" correspondent Erin Moriarty investigates the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, a Connecticut mother of five, and the case against Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis in a rebroadcast of "What Does The Other Woman Know? The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos" airing Saturday, May 21 at 9/8c on CBS.

Hmm-another attempt, outside of “sworn under oath”, and out of court, to say “she didn’t do it”?

@Niner

05/20/2022

This notification is brought to you by the Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number HHD CR190266274T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 06/17/2022. This will take place in Hartford JD Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

This email is to inform you that KENT MAWHINNEY, with docket number H14HCR190281509T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Disposition Hearing has been scheduled for 06/17/2022. This will take place in GA 14 Hartford Courthouse located at the following address: 101 Lafayette Street, Hartford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that may be available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

Actually, 48 Hours on Saturday is a re-broadcast so I don't think MT will be saying anything we've not already heard.

Wonder where MT is -- since Connecticut admitted she isn't tracked outside the State.

Court-ordered to stay home, but now able to alternate between Miami & the Colorado mountains instead.

Because of those strong community ties, y'know.

Any sign of MT holding a job yet???

Some chaise lounge summer reading for you:

Shake my head....

jmho ymmv lrr

Wonder where MT is -- since Connecticut admitted she isn't tracked outside the State.

Court-ordered to stay home, but now able to alternate between Miami & the Colorado mountains instead.

Shake my head....

jmho ymmv lrr
Wonder how JS managed to get this rerun so close to MT's next REMOTE hearing? June 7th, right?....Hmmmm....;)

If I remember correctly almost everyone in her family speaks except MT....SHE doesn't speak to her innocence AT ALL!

Shake my head....

jmho ymmv lrr
She is effectively not being tracked, says JS…so leaving the ankle monitor on is a formality. She could skip the country, if only she still had a valid passport, or a willing participant with a private jet, willing to spirit her away to South America

Wonder how JS managed to get this rerun so close to MT's next REMOTE hearing? June 7th, right?....Hmmmm....;)

If I remember correctly almost everyone in her family speaks except MT....SHE doesn't speak to her innocence AT ALL!

Yes, 6/7 next hearing for her - unless of course they decide to change it... again...

Dear Lord, I hope you're wrong on this one...or at least that no one gives her a chance to get on a plane that will land in certain South American countries.

jmho ymmv lrr
If nobody is monitoring/watching her, she can go wherever she wants to go whether she has an ankle monitor on or not. Who is going to stop her? She needs to be put in prison because she's guilty of her role in Jennifer's murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong