Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably cheated his way through school or lied about his achievements (or bought his degree)
he strikes me as one of those types that when someone starts digging finds out he didnèt even go to school much less graduate JMO
Would you have felt differently if he was a victim in this case? Reportedly he and his wife met while studying at Brown University.

Huuuuugggeeeeee house with lots of corners to look in ... perhaps some secret corners if FD built it. Do we know if he did build it?

I think he did build it - it looks like its one of the houses on his construction company's website that is available for sale. There are quite a few available - thats a lot of capital tied up in unsold houses. I think he hadn't paid back her parents because he had cashflow problems.

4 Jefferson Crossing - Fore Group Inc.

I think LE should be looking long and hard at his lawn maintenance companies. The ones he has for keeping his unsold properties looking top notch. Those truck could park anywhere this time of year and never look out of place or even be noticed. They are everywhere.
They have the equipment to dig holes and they have they the trucks carrying mulch or top soil that would conceal a body.
Most of these properties are up long driveways and a crew or just one person could be there doing whatever and no one would look twice. If she is buried in an area that is landscaped and covered with mulch, she will never be found.
Thats why I think they have to identify the accomplice and get him to flip.

Since there was no activity on her cellphone and bank cards recorded after her disappearance, is it a given that at least her phone and wallet (with cards) are missing? What about her keys, purse and shoes for example? Anything else from her home? What info did LE obtain from her phone pings? Did the phone die soon after 8am or hours later? Inside or outside of the house? If blood was found in her home, but was not visible at first sight, did someone return to clean up?

I think LE should be looking long and hard at his lawn maintenance companies. The ones he has for keeping his unsold properties looking top notch. Those truck could park anywhere this time of year and never look out of place or even be noticed. They are everywhere.
They have the equipment to dig holes and they have they the trucks carrying mulch or top soil that would conceal a body.
Most of these properties are up long driveways and a crew or just one person could be there doing whatever and no one would look twice. If she is buried in an area that is landscaped and covered with mulch, she will never be found.
How likely is that she was transported to the area where he lived? Wouldn't that increase the risk of finding traces of her in the vehicle used?

Since there was no activity on her cellphone and bank cards recorded after her disappearance, is it a given that at least her phone and wallet (with cards) are missing? What about her keys, purse and shoes for example? Anything else from her home? What info did LE obtain from her phone pings? Did the phone die soon after 8am or hours later? Inside or outside of the house? If blood was found in her home, but was not visible at first sight, did someone return to clean up?
Her keys, at least, had to be missing because the car was moved. If her phone was turned off and the precise time can be determined, that would be significant because a busy woman like her with appointments scheduled and friends to keep, lives on her phone. LE has already said the window of activity was likely between 8 am and noon, just after she dropped the kids off at school and when the cleaning lady came in at noon. Whatever happened must have happened quickly. Someone knew to move fast. Did they know the cleaning lady's arrival time?

How likely is that she was transported to the area where he lived? Wouldn't that increase the risk of finding traces of her in the vehicle used?
He has other unsold properties, including one in New Canaan. At least, I can't find a record that it is sold so someone is keeping it in pristine condition for showings.
I, also, believe she was carried out in a vehicle that is not his for the very reasons you state.

The Hartford Courant this morning, clearly states that the surveillance video obtained in the north end of Hartford was of FD, himself. I am surprised that he hasn't been questioned by LE yet, based on that. Questions like " what were you doing in the north end of Hartford in the middle of the night?" for starters.

The Hartford Courant this morning, clearly states that the surveillance video obtained in the north end of Hartford was of FD, himself. I am surprised that he hasn't been questioned by LE yet, based on that. Questions like " what were you doing in the north end of Hartford in the middle of the night?" for starters.

I don't think his attorney will allow him to talk.

Is there a newer article in the Hartford Courant than the one I read? This article mentions the surveillance footage, but doesn't say he was spotted "in the middle of the night." Wonder when he was spotted?

State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of Jennifer Farber Dulos, missing New Canaan mother of five

It’s pretty convenient that the cleaning lady showed up at noon the day she disappeared.

This is a snippet from today’s Hartford Courant article. “The day after she was reported missing state police detectives entered the Welles Avenue house and found traces of blood, law enforcement sources said. It appeared the scene had been cleaned well enough to avoid discovery by the housekeeper, the source said. It was not clear if investigators have matched the blood to Jennifer Farber Dulos through DNA testing.”State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of Jennifer Farber Dulos, missing New Canaan mother of five

Is there a newer article in the Hartford Courant than the one I read? This article mentions the surveillance footage, but doesn't say he was spotted "in the middle of the night." Wonder when he was spotted?

State police obtain DNA samples from estranged husband of Jennifer Farber Dulos, missing New Canaan mother of five
You are right, it doesn't say the middle of the night or give any time specific. I live in Hartford and assumed that that area would be an odd area for a white man from New Canaan (although I don't know how one could tell where he was from) to be discarding evidence and so I assumed it was done at night.
I also was confused by the Fridays. She disappeared on Friday and this search of the sewer and the surveillance is one week later, or at least the search was. There is no indication when the surveillance camera caught the image.

Last edited:
I ask my husband (retired attorney) and he said that he would have to look it up, but thought that the court might have to go through a consulate if he was a dual national. JMO. I agree he’s a flight risk but maybe they figured he wouldn’t leave without the kids. I’ll update if hubby finds anything. JMO
That's what I'm thinking. I don't think a U.S. court could take away documents like a passport that another country issued.

jmo

I’m always so stumped when it comes to cases like this...one spouse gets rid of the other & expects to get the kids & then ultimately they are left with no parents when the other ends up in jail. Of course I’m not a murderer so I can’t understand why they think this is the solution, but it just seems so senseless & so unnecessary. Those poor children.

This is also what I can't stop thinking about. It just doesn't make sense to those of us who don't have murder on our minds (in the sense of acting it out, that is!). Those poor kids will possibly end up without either parent. I am thankful that Grandmother has the resources to take care of them, however, I doubt this is what she was planning for at this stage of her life.

Would you have felt differently if he was a victim in this case? Reportedly he and his wife met while studying at Brown University.
Thank you for that....his majors are actually quite conducive to running that type of business IMO. I am suspicious of him but he wouldn’t be the first educated man to commit a horrific crime, if he did. In my area multiple “just” builders contribute multiple millions of dollars to the community college and hospital as well as support many other causes AND are well educated.

This is also what I can't stop thinking about. It just doesn't make sense to those of us who don't have murder on our minds (in the sense of acting it out, that is!). Those poor kids will possibly end up without either parent. I am thankful that Grandmother has the resources to take care of them, however, I doubt this is what she was planning for at this stage of her life.
Five kids would be challenging for any grandmother of any means, IMHO, plus she has to simultaneously deal with her grief and the legal system. My heart goes out to her.

Her keys, at least, had to be missing because the car was moved. If her phone was turned off and the precise time can be determined, that would be significant because a busy woman like her with appointments scheduled and friends to keep, lives on her phone. LE has already said the window of activity was likely between 8 am and noon, just after she dropped the kids off at school and when the cleaning lady came in at noon. Whatever happened must have happened quickly. Someone knew to move fast. Did they know the cleaning lady's arrival time?
She missed an 11am appt so the window IMO is even tighter - I think it happened when she arrived home after dropping the kids JMO

Not to mention all his longtime scab cement excavators brickies etc and every x con employee and every job they are on or have poured in the last 2 weeks. These scab builders deal with scum daily . He had the money to sub this out. Union Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998