Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Troconis from 2018

roche.analisa, 8paws, Rhenish and 3 others like this.
  2. afitzy

afitzy STAY HOME, SAVE LIVES!

Good to see the ongoing investigation continuing on a 24/7 basis. Still thinking about possibilities. Continue to ponder the idea that JD was initially snatched and placed in Hartford some place with the idea of extorting the family for money and threatening her with her life to end the divorce and custody arrangement. Still not convinced she was killed in New Canaan unless it was a botched kidnapping. I know nothing for sure but am trying to figure out what might have happened. You have 2 people (husband and mistress) with no to little money and the Fore Group in freefall with a number of unsold houses, litigation piling up, bills piling up, ongoing living expense and school fees for mistress daughter at expensive private school and the list goes on. My guess is that they didn't want to kill the 'golden goose' JD but rather shake her down to settle things and get some money. Maybe the shakedown didn't go as planned and she died. Or, perhaps she is still being held someplace? We shall shortly see I fear.

3. bestill

bestill It's a Disney Day for SC Inmate 00378074

I would love to hear what the custody Judge has to say now?

4. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

In connection with a search warrant. I think if you know about a warrant but enter and take or place evidence you can be charged. Not saying that happened here but hypothetically it's possible.

5. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

Thank you.

6. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Seems like my body is a temple kind of guy.
    MOO.

7. afitzy

I was actually taking a break today as these types of cases are rough for me to follow. But friends have been DMing me since the arrest last night. None of us could figure out the reason for the delay in the info being made public. Someone that lives across from the NC Police station texted me about the activity there last night and then more locals connected the dots. Just wasn't sure if 1 or 2 people were being held in NC. We figured there was a reason for the news blackout so didn't go to social media with questions and pictures of the scene for fear of causing an issue. There must be a reason for the delay in reporting IMO as others must have been involved is our guess. We shall see. But I'm back...

8. brookesmith

brookesmith Well-Known Member

How about the fact that the kids haven't been told? The implication is that their mother has passed.

9. Jilllian

Jilllian Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case

I'm confused -- were they arrested last night or this morning?

10. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

He's in Bridgeport and she's in New Canaan.
    Bet he'd love to trade places with her. :D

11. afitzy

Sadly there is little to no accountability amongst the judiciary that I have ever seen in CT. Looking at Judge's case history now, we could have a live one on our hands! I know hindsight is always 20:20 but its honestly hard for me to give the benefit of the doubt to judges that make decisons on how things 'ought' to be versus how things 'are'. So frustrating as the only losers are the children. Really wonder if all of the 5 children wanted to go to dads for the weekends? My bet is not. Not sure why I feel this way but when its female judges making decisions such as what we saw in this case it somehow feels worse to me. I know this is an emotional response to something technical like the law but so much of the legal world is grey.

12. littlegreen

littlegreen Well-Known Member

Last night.

13. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Oh, yeah, his body's a temple, all right:

Temple of Doom.

Gives me the willies.

JMO.

14. afitzy

Conflicting reports but my bet is last night as that is when there was activity in New Canaan Police Station. Anyone on the ground in Bridgeport? I would bet that Sat night in BPort was active so it would be hard to see if STBX was brought in then.

15. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

These charges are likely just the beginning. Very evil and ugly people. I sadly believe that the five beautiful children have lost their mother to the hands of their completely demented father and his lousy mistress. Jennifer tried to escape... Likely for the children's sake more than her own. But she lost her life in this battle. MOO. May the grandmother and Jennifer's extended family find ways to keep her spirit alive and rain love upon the children daily.

16. brookesmith

Hmm. Common sense tells me that she's not being held somewhere for ransom, but maybe... jmo

17. fannneee

fannneee Well-Known Member

What do you think the chances are that this horrific case that has now found its way onto the world stage will shed some light onto the way this family court has been operating and that things will change?

18. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

19. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, zero. We've seen cases like this before and it never changes.

20. brookesmith

roche.analisa, 8paws, LadyL and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.