Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afitzy

afitzy Member

2. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

If they are smart (and it appears they are) they did. We have our trusts set up to keep his parents out of it. Separate people have physical custody of our daughter in the event of our death and others are trustees of her trust with no crossover. It can get complicated but avoids the risk of gold digging family members getting control of the trust. JMO

roche.analisa, 8paws, Alcina and 12 others like this.
  3. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Yeah, Bridgeport, hahahaha. Now he can start that jailyard chat
    I mentioned earlier. serious lowlifes are held at Bridgeport.
    Just where he belongs, the swarmy gigolo.

Flurries, LadyL, ChiCubs2016 and 10 others like this.
  4. afitzy

afitzy Member

roche.analisa, 8paws, LadyL and 7 others like this.
  5. Sherlockhemlock

Possibly. It feels like a 'holding charge' basically something to keep them from fleeing. The court can demand he surrender his foreign passports and if he refuses he can be held without bail. So this may be a way of getting his foreign passports. JMO

6. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

I’m sure he would!
    I’m pretty sure it was Bridgeport that was recently voted the worst city to live in in Connecticut!

Before I retired as a psych nurse, I had worked as an out-patient case manager. The State facility I worked at is in Bridgeport.

Sometimes my patients would get arrested and I’d have to go visit them at the Bridgeport jail.

It is a far far far cry from the living conditions to which FD is accustomed. Dirty & smells of urine.

I had to go to Bridgeport court house with some patients. It also is not at all pleasant.

Lots of people that are a far far far cry from those with whom FD is accustomed to mingling!

MOO

7. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

8. enelram

Nope, we've been saying for years there needs to be changes, but
    it doesn't happen. Chalk up another needless death.

9. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Well. I would just leave it as she doesn't look like she's had a pampered life.

She is reported to have worked in UAE ( or Dubai?) as a horse trainer, as well as very active in water skiing. Likely also in Argentina. Horse training is a rough, tough business. There can be an awful lot of shady stuff that goes on when money is involved. This isn't generally the place for a woman who needs lots of spa visits and regular manicures.

It's interesting that his GF does not appear to be a woman of means. I might have expected he would go after a more affluent target.

10. afitzy

afitzy Member

The optimist in me wishes that would be the case, but CT has a long and sorry history with it judiciary IMO and the system is set up to reward conformity of the judges and pushes for reform and change are always quashed. Nobody rocks the boat.

11. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Wow. Glad they were arrested. Both looking really rough. She looks as mean as a snake. He looks like a deer in headlights.

Six little children whose entire lives have been upended due to these two greedy vermin. So sad!!

Hoping that Jennifer is located today. Cannot imagine what her family is going thru.

roche.analisa, 8paws, LadyL and 18 others like this.
  12. afitzy

afitzy Member

Do we know what was in Avon? Another of his houses or mistress family or friend? Curious if they were trying to hide.

roche.analisa, 8paws, Alcina and 7 others like this.
  13. enelram

My, how the mighty have fallen!!

14. brookesmith

brookesmith Well-Known Member

He already had Jennifer's money. Maybe this was love. She was (I believe) married to someone with money prior, but not certain.

15. citygirl

citygirl Well-Known Member

OMG. You are a brave girl! I lived in CT for many years so am familiar with all the different towns. I totally get what you are saying. I have a feeling FD is shaking in his boots and feeling quite vulnerable.

16. afitzy

afitzy Member

One of the early articles by Hartford Courant I believe delved a bit into her history. Her baby daddy is supposedly a wealthy man from Argentina. Her daughter also lived in Argentina for a period of time and only seemed to come to the US to go to school when the relationship with STBX started (STBX allegedly put mistress daughter in the same private school where his children previously went). I've not seen these comments about mistress repeated in other news outlets but I am sure it will all go public and the press are digging.

17. otto

otto Verified Expert

If he murdered his wife, then he is now with "his people," and his marriage was nothing more than a vacation from his people. He should feel right at home in a dirty jail.

18. Sherlockhemlock

Someone from CT may know better than I but some states have bond limits depending on the charge. It may be the highest they can go. JMO

19. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

Who is it that supervises these visits, when he sees the children for 6 or 7 hours at a time? A social worker? Does he have to pay the person who supervises? Just curious to know how it works.

20. Jilllian

Jilllian Verified Insider - Jennifer Ramsaran Case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.