Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

It makes perfect sense. He was under pressure, he wanted to leave the country. If he waited he would be on the hook and probably lose everything. And controlling men like that think that they are smarter than everyone else. I think the error was the blood, because there went the 'she just ran off' scenario that so many try. JMO

2. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Channel 3 said they’ll have an update at 630

3. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I checked Carmen Chau about ten minutes and there was nothing new.

4. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

I think judges believe it is in the best interest of the children that they spend some time with the non-custodial parent while the case is pending resolution. I think it is very fortunate in this case that the nanny took the children to NYC. I do wonder if JD had a safety plan for the children in place because she feared FD intended to harm her.

Narcissists don't fight for custody because they actually want the kids, they fight because they want control of the kids. Look how arrogantly FD went to NYC to her mother's home and had to be turned away by a guard. I bet that pizzed him off big time.

JMO

5. Wsimm

Wsimm Well-Known Member

I’m inclined to think that FD and MT might have met in Argentina, possibly at the ski resort MT was connected to? Somewhere earlier in this thread I believe I read that FD had a connection to Argentina (past vacations).? In JD’s blog posts she discusses past ski trips and I get the impression that skiing wasn’t a passion of hers, but had attended ski trips with FD and family. JD also mentions Argentina in her divorce documents in relation to FD escaping-disappearing there. I wonder if FD met MT on one of these ski vacations and then sold himself to her as a successful contractor/developer? It would be interesting to find out when and where the two actually met and their “paramourship” began?

sassyblue, ChiCubs2016 and Gardenista like this.
  6. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Thanks - I'll watch for her.

7. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I'm sticking with Fox61's Carmen Chau. She tweeted about the arrest 5 hours before it happened (deleted), and had to eat crow for awhile but she was spot on.

Carmen Chau (@CChauFOX61) | Twitter

sassyblue, Laughing, cass523 and 15 others like this.
  8. Inthedetails

On it! Hoping for new developments soon. Never like the lulls. :)

9. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

well, he surely did go for the chris watts' buzzcut. whether intentional, or ironically, those 2 could pass as brothers today. they even have the same body language and dead dark eyes in at least 5 side by side photos i've seen, and it's WILD. MOO.

10. clearskies1

clearskies1 Well-Known Member

Some recent events:

"Earlier this month [May 2019], Jennifer questioned her husband's finances in court paperwork. He states his assets are just over $363,000. Her attorney argues that her husband "seeks to hide the true value of the business."
    Sources: Search for missing mom now a homicide investigation

sassyblue, Laughing, cass523 and 8 others like this.
  11. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Correct; but they were legally separated. This is significantly different than her moving in with his wife and children still living there which someone stated as a fact a few posts back. My point was we can’t say stuff like that happened if we have nothing saying they all lived together in one house.

12. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

The STBX had the best motive, and getting rid of JD wouldn't solve the money problems. Subs put leins on houses they are working on because sometimes contractors don't pay. In California is it standard procedure. There are other remedies than killing the wife. JMO

Greenstreet likes this.
  13. Inthedetails

I'd like to know if FD indeed rented a car (with the MD plates) and if he did rent the vehicle, WHEN? Was he avoiding his own plates being caught on local cameras? Was the vehicle rented before the Friday when JD went missing?

No link, just thinking aloud.

jmo

sassyblue, kimpage, Alcina and 9 others like this.
  14. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

When I first learned that he owed money to his MIL and she was suing him for it, I thought maybe he had kidnapped and hid JD somewhere and was using her as leverage to get his MIL to forgive the debts and withdraw the lawsuit. I know that seems far fetched now that I write it out. But once traces of blood were reported I realized there was no way that is the case. This guy seemed to have it all, but he sure destroyed his life.

15. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Folks if you haven't read some of JD's testimony in the divorce/custody docs, you need to spend a few minutes and read
    how JD predicted FD would do this to her. She elaborated how
    certain things would enrage him to the point of seeking maniacal
    revenge when someone wronged him. Or when he perceived someone wronged him.
    Like the ex-client that upset him, he planned to go up in a plane and drop a brick onto his house. A brick.
    The man had an angry switch that was so volatile and explosive
    that it's easy to understand how and why he did this to the mother
    of his 5 children.
    He would take out anyone that got in his way.

Faebray, Savmom, sassyblue and 22 others like this.
  16. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

She would have been within her rights to call 911 if he showed up at her house. And he could have spoken to her over the phone about the court dates so that she wouldn’t have been afraid enough to call 911 in this particular scenario. She knew he could hurt her in person...I’m afraid I don’t see it this way.

17. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Timing seems to suggest that JD's father was the party to the loaning of money for the luxury home building and then he was paid back when the home sold. Then her father died in 2017 and things began to fall apart for him, his MIL sued him, his wife filed for divorce and moved out.
    I wonder how much his FIL held the marriage and business together.

18. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Don't know about that.

I get the feeling that MT is radio silent right now, and IF she has any info, it will be 0ffered up by a very expensive legal team.

MOO

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    sassyblue, Kapua, peace9274 and 5 others like this.
  19. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

So it sounds like MT is expert at both snow and water skiing

20. Inthedetails

Yes, that has been my hunch. And once FIL died, the debt FD owed him became known by JD and her mom....and once his FIL wasn't around, FD stopped behaving and instead flaunted his girlfriend. My opinion. Speculation.

jmopinion

Faebray, sassyblue, Kapua and 22 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.