CT CT - Lisa Calvo, 40, New Haven, 6 Oct 2005

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by Rle7, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Rle7

Rle7 New Member

A New Haven family offered a reward Saturday for new information that might aid the search for their daughter Lisa Calvo, 40, who disappeared one year ago, NBC 30's Erika Tarantal reported.

It was exactly a year ago that Diane Calvo last spoke to her daughter, Lisa. Fighting a painful drug addiction, Lisa had lost custody of her twins and was desperately trying to recover.

"She was determined to get herself back on the right track so that she could get her children back," said the woman’s mother.

Their last conversation was about just that -- planning for a brighter future. Lisa was set to head home that very day to stay with her parents and go into treatment. But then she vanished, Tarantal reported.

"And that's why a lot of this is sort of a shock because a lot of things were in place," according to Diane Calvo.

Lisa Calvo was living on Murray Place in the Fair Haven section of New Haven when she disappeared. She was known to hang out on Grand Avenue, but police and even a private investigator have found no sign of her.

Now the family is offering a reward, her mother told Tarantal.

http://www.nbc30.com/news/10024678/detail.html

2. Loading...

3. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I wonder if at the last minute she changed her mind about going into treatment? Sometimes that happens and then the person is to ashamed to contact anyone. I wonder if her friends have heard anything from her or if her parents know who her friends are as they are most likely addicts too.

I hope that she contacts her parents soon is she is alright. Addiction is like a living evil. It doen't not want to let go.

4. jodierenee

jodierenee websleuth addict

5. 4Angels

4Angels Former Member

RLE, can you correct the thread title to reflect 2005 and not 2006?

I actually believe that this woman is still alive and just lost somewhere in the seedy underground of drugs.

Generally when I see these type of posts I think the worst. But I have hope that Lisa is still out there somewhere and just figured it was better to leave everyone alone instead of putting them through anymore pain.

6. Rle7

Rle7 New Member

Hi 4Angels.

I show 10/07/05 on my computer screen. Does it look different on yours?

7. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

8. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture New Member

Much more at link: http://www.nhregister.com/general-n...-dna-taken-from-relative-of-2nd-missing-woman

9. mikkismom

mikkismom Active Member

10. alb1on

alb1on Member

11. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Lisa Ann Calvo was last seen by her family on the morning of October 6, 2005. She was homeless at the time and had been living on the streets, but the day she disappeared she was set to move into her parents’ home. She was also set to enter a drug treatment program.

Police are still searching for Calvo, and are now offering a $50,000 reward for any information leading to her whereabouts.

[​IMG]

http://fox61.com/2016/05/03/50000-reward-offered-in-2005-new-haven-missing-persons-case/

12. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/lisa_calvo/