GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

From link..
''State police described Manfredonia as white male about 6 foot 3 inches tall who weighs 240 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray T-shirt, gray sweatpants and was carrying a bag, according to police. He is possibly armed with guns and a knife or machete, police said. He has black disheveled hair, state police said.''
1. Manfredonia Did Not Know the Victims in the Willington Assault & Attacked Them After They Offered to Give Him a Ride to Where His Motorcycle Was Parked, Police Say
peter-manfredonia.jpg

FacebookPeter Manfredonia in a recent photo.
''
Connecticut State Police said they do not believe Manfredonia knew the victims in the Willington homicide and assault. Police said in a statement, Manfredonia “was seen leaving the scene of a homicide and serious assault” on Mirtl Road in Willington about 9 a.m. on May 22. One man was killed and another was seriously wounded. According to police, the men were attacked by a sharp object, possibly a knife or machete.''

Connecticut killings: Police in 3 states seek suspect Peter Manfredonia
36b5691f-b2eb-4c88-a52e-5196f0706544-EY0MwF9WoAIvzZP.jpeg

''WILLINGTON, Conn. – The search for a 23-year-old University of Connecticut senior suspected in two slayings and believed to be armed with several stolen guns had stretched from Connecticut to New Jersey and Pennsylvania on Sunday, state police said.''

''Police investigators then went to the Derby home of an acquaintance of Manfredonia and found him dead. He was identified Sunday afternoon as 23-year-old Nicholas Eisele.

Manfredonia is a 2015 graduate of Newtown High School and a senior at the University of Connecticut majoring in finance and mechanical engineering, the Connecticut Post reported. Police describe him as a 6-foot-3 white man who should be considered armed and dangerous.''

Whoa. Actually there's two people from that exact area with that last name ummmm, well very unsettling.

Hope they catch him quick.

He might know Stroudsburg up there by Muhlenburg College.

I’m surprised, but it appears to be a somewhat common last name in that area. Another was a former high school principal in Newtown. Probably distant relatives.

Yes, hoping they capture him very soon, and prayers for the families of victims. Let’s hope there are no more before it’s over.

I’m surprised, but it appears to be a somewhat common last name in that area. Another was a former high school principal in Newtown. Probably distant relatives.

Yes, hoping they capture him very soon, and prayers for the families of victims. Let’s hope there are no more before it’s over.

Indeed steeltowngirl. One with the first initial "E" phew alot going on there. The other with the initial "C" speculation only of course concerning a catastrophic event in that area.

Not wanting to just throw "anything" out there as far as I can see just the one person is related. Who knows? Very scarry. Scarry world.

Heck, he could be driving around Philly as I type this. He could be anywhere. So, so sad for this poor man and the poor woman. What a world.

Multi-State Manhunt Continues for UConn Student Considered ‘Armed and Dangerous’
''Vehicle Found in New Jersey
State police said a 2016 black Volkswagen Jetta with Connecticut registration AU 78524 was taken from the scene in Derby and it was found in New Jersey, near the Pennsylvania border.

New Jersey State Police said the vehicle was found on Interstate 80 in Knowlton Township, Warren County.

Troopers said there is a bumper sticker on the driver's side of the vehicle that says "Sandy Hook Tribute Victim #26."

Suspect Seen in Pennsylvania
Manfredonia was last seen in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
T State Police @CT_STATE_POLICE

**WILLINGTON HOMICIDE UPDATE** Suspect is believed to be armed with pistols and long guns in the area of Osbornedale State Park, Derby. Expect to see a heavy police presence in the area. Do NOT approach, call 9-1-1 immediately if you see the individual. https://twitter.com/CTStateParks/status/1264535326447603714 …

rbbm.
University student on the run after alleged double murder, assault, kidnapping and home invasion
''Mr Manfredonia is from Newton, Sandy Hook, and has been a vocal critic of gun violence following the school shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary school in 2012.''

FBI joins manhunt for 'armed and dangerous' UConn senior | Daily Mail Online
''FBI joins manhunt for 'armed and dangerous' UConn senior, 23, who 'killed 62-year-old man with a machete, murdered a friend and abducted a woman before fleeing in a stolen car'
  • Peter Manfredonia, 23, was last seen in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
  • Connecticut State Police warned public Manfredonia is 'armed and dangerous'
  • The FBI said on Twitter that they have joined the manhunt for Manfredonia
  • Manfredonia is wanted in connection with the deaths of two Connecticut men
  • On Friday, Ted DeMers, 62, of Willington, was killed in vicious stabbing attack
  • DeMers and another man offered Manfredonia a ride to his parked motorcycle
  • The other man suffered serious stab wounds and survived, according to police
  • On Sunday, police received report of a stolen vehicle in Willington
  • A homeowner said Manfredonia broke into his house and held him against will
  • Manfredonia took food, shotguns, and the homeowner's truck and fled
  • Hours later, police visited Manfredonia's acquaintance in Derby, Connecticut
  • Nicholas J. Eisele, 23, was found dead in his home in Derby, police said
  • Manfredonia stole Volkswagen Jetta and abducted Eisele's girlfriend, police said
  • The girlfriend was found alive and the car was recovered in New Jersey ''

So he's just traipsing through the Poconos?

Again, Yikes.

Better traipsing than rampaging, I guess. And I’ll raise your “yikes” to a double-yikes after seeing that wall art. This guy looks to have had a severe psychotic break. And he’s big, armed, and looks to be very much on a mission. I hope they can get to him very soon, but I don’t see him going quietly.

His father was arrested last month maybe that made him snap.
It’s on the ct judicial site

I haven't been on this site in years. Actually since the Jodi Arias trial ended.

I saw that site this morning about his father. I was thinking the same as you. Did that make him snap?
His FB page was up yesterday. He looked normal and happy and had more than 1000 friends. Can't find that page today.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back