CT - Pamela Pepper, 43, Redding, 13 Jan 1986

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by bugaboo, Apr 19, 2008.

1. bugaboo

bugaboo New Member

First was Pamela Pepper, found on 1/13/1986, on Bridgeport Hydraulic Company property in Redding, CT.

http://www.ct.gov/dps/cwp/view.asp?a=2159&q=294528

Next, was Edgar Rodriguez's body, found on 10/21/1989, on the same property,but the link says Newtown, 1/4 mile east of Redding.

http://www.ct.gov/dps/cwp/view.asp?a=2159&q=294540

Is there anyone else closer to that area that could tell us more about the property? Redding and Newtown are rather upscale towns, some with farms and such. Just seems a random place to dump bodies, unless the perpetrator worked for BHC?

2. Loading...

3. smile22

smile22 Live Laugh Love

i live in ct but nowhere near where this took place i myself never even heard of this. but i can do some research and get back to you newtown is a small town just past Waterbury i used to live out that way when i was child.

4. bugaboo

bugaboo New Member

I'm in CT too, but that is quite a hike. I'd have to plan a day on the weekend. To hike on the property there, you have to call the Water Company (now Aquarion) to get a map, which doubles as your hiking pass. Apparently, since 9/11, the police tend to patrol there frequently.

Just wondering if anyone had ever looked into the employees that worked there during that period.

5. grievousangel

grievousangel New Member

I am also in CT...not near this area however...I also have not heard of these cases, but I will see what I can find.

6. stereot

stereot New Member

7. stereot

stereot New Member