GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

Right? That really is odd wording. I can’t tell if it’s just the Post’s reporting or if these odd statements are really being given. Upthread, I saw the quote clipped below and I had to go google ‘cohobate’.

What is LE trying to say in a cryptic way?

“During the questioning, authorities received very valuable information that was not available to them before and have now been able to cohobate which will yet come to be proven in a court of law.

That wording was in the YC.news article from an unnamed source.

cohobate was probably meant to be "corroborate" which makes me even more suspect of the news source. The whole sentence appears to be translated from another language as the wording/syntax is off.

Bear with me on my speculation based on the NY Post article just posted.

I'm still getting hinky vibes of drug abuse in PM.

Young, smart athletic, well liked young man goes off to college to honors program double major. Not a slouch by any means.

Fast forward, doing poorly in school, grades going down, odd behavior, doesn't graduate.
Being reported to campus police and state police for ______??? behavior.

Scratch mental illness for a minute.
I'm speculating this young man got caught up
and addicted to something like PCP and or Meth or both.
Rage and violence would fit. Both drugs have a
history of creating unexplainable RAGE.
PM's actions exhibit pure RAGE. He chopped off a man's arm who got in his way. He tried to chop off the old man's hands. He was out of his mind with RAGE.
This violent act says to me he was on a drug fueled rage outburst.
PCP and Meth are not uncommon on college campuses.
The #1 witness MAY know who provided PM
with his drugs. Maybe that's the "actionable"
crime mentioned by the Post.
IMO

I will alert my post but I wonder if YC.NEWS is or should be an approved MSM site.

YC.news (owner Nikolaos Hatziefstathiou)has been accused of forging an email and is currently represented by Norm Pattis.
“It’s one of these things where because the case came up during the course of the campaign, we just thought it best to have the attorney general step in and prosecute,” Stollsteimer said. “It’s nothing bigger than that.”

"Hatziefstathiou’s attorney, Norm Pattis, said news of the referral was a relief
“We’re happy that a more detached and neutral entity will handle this case, which shouldn’t have been brought in the first place,” said Pattis, a criminal defense attorney based in New Haven, Conn. “And if it isn’t dropped, we will try it.”
Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County

From a previous article:
But his attorney, A. Charles Peruto Jr., argued Thursday that the email mentioned in the YC News story was a legitimate document supplied to Hatziefstathiou, an “exuberant young guy” trying to “make a living with sensationalism.”

“The defense is, we don’t have to check out the source,” Peruto said. “If the source furnishes this thing, even if the source is poor, it’s not our obligation to check it out. Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County
My post above, about PM squatting at & vandalizing the vacant house in Greenwich, CT did in fact come from yc news. Thanks for the info you posted. I didn’t know.
Connecticut Killer Spotted in New York? Home Vandalized Before Pa. Spotting: 'You Better Run'

Last edited:
I will alert my post but I wonder if YC.NEWS is or should be an approved MSM site.

YC.news (owner Nikolaos Hatziefstathiou)has been accused of forging an email and is currently represented by Norm Pattis.
“It’s one of these things where because the case came up during the course of the campaign, we just thought it best to have the attorney general step in and prosecute,” Stollsteimer said. “It’s nothing bigger than that.”

"Hatziefstathiou’s attorney, Norm Pattis, said news of the referral was a relief
“We’re happy that a more detached and neutral entity will handle this case, which shouldn’t have been brought in the first place,” said Pattis, a criminal defense attorney based in New Haven, Conn. “And if it isn’t dropped, we will try it.”
Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County

From a previous article:
But his attorney, A. Charles Peruto Jr., argued Thursday that the email mentioned in the YC News story was a legitimate document supplied to Hatziefstathiou, an “exuberant young guy” trying to “make a living with sensationalism.”

“The defense is, we don’t have to check out the source,” Peruto said. “If the source furnishes this thing, even if the source is poor, it’s not our obligation to check it out. Pa.’s top prosecutor has taken over the case of an alleged ‘fake news’ reporter in Delaware County

Thank you I reported the post I want deleted and I also reported the post with that yc news source and asked if it was an appropriate post or not. If not I asked for it also to be deleted. Thank you for the information.

It sounds like there may be a lot more to this story that is eventually going to come out. Here are a few quotes from a just posted story online:

“For those individuals who have information come forward now,” the source warned. “Every second you withhold information, you are only making things worse for yourself, and worse for the families involved.”

Connecticut Killer Peter Manfredonia Gives Feds and Cops Statement with 'Critical Information'

SBM for relevance:
Well.... that certainly sounds ominous.
I wonder who they think has information... and what do you think that information might be?

I also noticed at the link that LE found two dead bodies in Carbon County, PA on May 26th. It's currently unknown if their deaths are related, but it seems that a lot of his time is unaccounted for ATM (to the public, at least). I really, really, really hope he didn't leave a trail of bodies on his trip from CT to MD.

Last edited:
Thank you I reported the post I want deleted and I also reported the post with that yc news source and asked if it was an appropriate post or not. If not I asked for it also to be deleted. Thank you for the information.
I’ve been here since 2004 & remember years ago it was easy to delete a post. Recently during another case, I asked how to delete my post and was told to press “edit” and then remove the post ..... and then write DBM (deleted by me) and then “Save Changes”

You can delete your own post for up to either 30 or 60 minutes. I forget how long.

Hit edit and erase the post. Trick is you have to add something back. Can’t leave it empty. It’s why we see a lot of DBM posts.

From WTNH
That's when one of the detectives spotted him walking along a wood line.

The detective and others approached Manfredonia with guns drawn, telling him to get on the ground. Police said Manfredonia complied and got down on the ground.

59EFE780-33DA-40A8-BDE8-8AC8E5CE43B7.jpeg 7EAF6E8E-B29D-4455-9378-C1FB23B87FAA.jpeg 87743A0D-C153-420E-8767-52E5CCC707FA.jpeg

So you can’t link to Venmo or I don’t know how, but here is some of the more recent activities of his. Seems completely normal at least through April this year, but then nothing, which also seems to coincide with timing of fathers arrest. But it’s also been quarantine so lack of activity could be that.

Link to press conference from this afternoon. CT State Police via WFSB3:

One of the reporters asked a question about the woman abducted saying she was ________ @11:34. I couldn't understand him. Replayed a couple of times. Anybody able to decipher?

I mean, from the video of this kid's room, there is a LOT of writing on the walls. My guess would be schizophrenia. Above Adam Lanza and Thanos snapping is the statement, "It's so crazy it just might work!" I wouldn't assume this kid had normal behaviors and characteristics to begin with and then one day did not. This suggests some real ongoing disorder that is bubbling to the surface. I read he's been in and out of therapy. That's a very good point elsewhere that quarantine experience may be worsening symptoms.

Adam Lanza had significant developmental and mental health struggles that the parents either ignored, indulged, or just plain didn't understand and address, and the mother kept weapons with easy access in the home. Unfortunately, this kid is another highly public, violent way of coming to terms with an illness where you wouldn't normally expect violence. The difference here is this kid has resorted to criminal activity to acquire a cache of weapons. The scarier question is if he abducted that girl and let her go, what is his plan with this bag of weapons?

Now is a time to be glad school is not in session right now.

[bbm]

wait, he got the weapons from home??

ETA: I misread and was corrected

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members