GUILTY CT - Peter Manfredonia, 23, suspect in two murders with a samurai sword, Willington, May 2020 *ARREST*

How is he still using Uber without detection? Stealing phones? I don't get it o_O

OT- National News
I'm sitting here in Central Fl. awaiting the historic
SpaceX Launch at Cape Canaveral for 4:33pm.
not sure if weather will postpone it as there's
a tornado right now within 4 mi. of the Launch Complex and VAB. Much lightening and thunder and rain right now. Weather must totally clear, no wind, no thunder or lightening and no rain. There's a short window of clear weather necessary and only 2 hours til launch.
sorry for the interruption.

Thanks for the reminder--tuning in now. Hope they get to launch.

Before his instagram was taken down, PM had a post in (I think) Bethesda, MD in an orchard or something like that with the caption “I found paradise”. I don’t know anything about Maryland, but it was a tree-lined road surrounded by fields and I believe there was some type of water in the background. I think it was taken in the second half of last year. There was also a post around the same time of the sign at a NASA building (wherever that is).

27 min. til liftoff at Cape Canaveral-
still 50-50 chance of launch taking place
lightening flashes surrounding the launch pad.
cross your fingers.
Astronauts have been in space capsule for 2 hours waiting for launch.
I will run outside and watch the capsule from
my back yard. Nice open view if no clouds.

27 min. til liftoff at Cape Canaveral-
still 50-50 chance of launch taking place
lightening flashes surrounding the launch pad.
cross your fingers.
Astronauts have been in space capsule for 2 hours waiting for launch.
I will run outside and watch the capsule from
my back yard. Nice open view if no clouds.
Launch has been scrubbed due to weather.
Will try again Saturday.

Possible sightings of homicide suspect Peter Manfredonia in southern Pennsylvania, Maryland are more than 30 hours old; police releasing little information about manhunt
Police in Pennsylvania say they believe UConn senior Peter Manfredonia, wanted for two homicides in Connecticut, was spotted in Chambersburg, Pa., Tuesday morning and then used a rideshare service to continue onto Hagerstown, Md.
Pennsylvania state police released the information Wednesday afternoon, nearly 30 hours after the siting occurred.
The man matching Manfredonia’s description was seen at a Sheetz convenience store in Chambersburg, which is just off I-81 in southern Pennsylvania. A black Hyundai Santa Fe stolen from East Stroudsburg, Pa., near where Manfredonia was sited about 6 p.m. Sunday, was recovered near the Sheetz store.
Police said the person they believe could be Manfredonia then received a ride from an Uber driver to Hagerstown, Maryland, about 24 miles south of Chambersburg.

Possible sitings of homicide suspect Peter Manfredonia in southern Pennsylvania, Maryland are more than 30 hours old; police releasing little information about manhunt

Last edited:
I'll never be able to wrap my head around things like this. PM was an honors student at UConn with a job as a bouncer at the local bar. His LinkedIn profile indicates that he clearly had a bright future ahead of him. However, he was obviously struggling on the inside.

This is a picture of only part of his wall...the "Adam" referenced in the writings is none other than the Sandy Hook shooter, who just so happened to have grown up near PM. As weird as this is, it's not my main point.

My main point is a question rather than a statement. Why? How could an honors student with a (from what I've heard) clean record do such terrible things? Based on the writings and the fact that these behaviors just don't make sense, I have to assume that he suffered from a psychotic break. I feel so badly for his family and the families of the victims.

Prayers for everyone. Let's hope they find him before he takes more lives.

Attachments

• IMG_2100.png
    IMG_2100.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 21
So the MD info is 30 hours old? Why did we not receive the info about the MD location sooner? I appreciate he isn’t to be approached, but surely people should be given info of where to be on the lookout for anything suspicious?? Not just to support the investigation but for their own protection...

I'll never be able to wrap my head around things like this. PM was an honors student at UConn with a job as a bouncer at the local bar. His LinkedIn profile indicates that he clearly had a bright future ahead of him. However, he was obviously struggling on the inside.

This is a picture of only part of his wall...the "Adam" referenced in the writings is none other than the Sandy Hook shooter, who just so happened to have grown up near PM. As weird as this is, it's not my main point.

My main point is a question rather than a statement. Why? How could an honors student with a (from what I've heard) clean record do such terrible things? Based on the writings and the fact that these behaviors just don't make sense, I have to assume that he suffered from a psychotic break. I feel so badly for his family and the families of the victims.

Prayers for everyone. Let's hope they find him before he takes more lives.
The thing that confuses me even more is his stance on gun violence. He was very against it following Sandy Hook. I don't get it. How does a person go from being very much against gun violence and then doing something like this? I don't know, but thinking about how he was looking for that girl makes me think that he wanted to go on the run with her or something. I would think he would've killed more people by now if his plan was to go on a killing spree.

Schizophrenia. That’s how a smart seemingly well-adjusted kid snaps into a disturbed killer. He’s the right age for average onset. His lawyer said he has been struggling with mental illness for the past few years but his family thought it was under control. I’m sure the strain of COVID completely disrupting his routine - no job, no school, no friends - exacerbated his underlying condition. Of course not everyone with schizophrenia turns violent but it is very difficult to live with and needs careful management.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back