Found Deceased CT - Sherrian Howe, 21, car fnd, personal items at hotel, Manchester, 21 Dec 2021

I am in no way familiar with the area (never visited CT) so I’m having a problem keeping all the locations Sherrian went to, stayed at, visited, …
Manchester
Bloomfield
Windsor Locks

All of CT is a fairly short drive away - the state is only 70 miles by 110 miles - and all these places are within the central part of the state. These places aren't far from one another.

Does anyone know if the security video from the IHOP was obtained by LE or what it may have revealed? I recall that Sherrian's debit card was used there and LE was planning on reviewing the video to determine if it was actually Sherrian who used the debit card or someone else. If that information has been revealed by LE then I've missed it.

Her FB
Quote from Dargon's link above:
Standing outside the Manchester Police Department, her family along with local leaders and community activists, demanded action and answers.

“When somebody is missing, every minute is critical,” State Sen. Saud Anwar (D-3rd District) said. “Every moment is critical because we have to make sure we can save their lives.”

“I don’t know how many more Black women have to go missing or their bodies be found before we need to understand Black women or hear Black women,” Keren Prescott with Power Up Manchester said.

The good news is that Sherrian is now listed in NamUs, so her case might get more attention. The bad news is that there's nothing new to report in her disappearance.

If I recall correctly, her last actual sightings were on 12/23/21, at a CVS store and shortly after carrying bags, possibly items she purchased at CVS, as she walked down Main Street. There are no known sightings of Sherrian after this time.

AFAIK we've seen nothing from LE or MSM about who may have used Sherrian's debit card on 12/31/21. Supposedly LE had access to the iHop security video to verify whether Sherrian herself used the card, but so far that information hasn't been released. The debit card was, I believe, the only personal item of Sherrian's that was missing from her hotel room after she was last seen.

Also, we've heard nothing about what might have been found on her laptop or her phone. Supposedly LE was examining both items but no official news since then AFAIK.

I hope and pray she is okay.

Does it sound to anyone else like her last location had to have been the hotel? Her car keys were there; she either left on foot or in someone else's vehicle?

Have LE teams search any areas of nature/water in walking distance of the hotel?

My heart goes out to Sherrian and her family.

@ChatteringBirds very good questions. I expect the hotel would have security video of all entrances, elevator areas, front desk, etc., but so far LE hasn't released anything about that. If she was last seen in the hotel then we don't have that information. If Sherrian was with anyone at the hotel, presumably that would also be on hotel video.

Her last known reported sighting was leaving that CVS and walking on Main Street. I'm wondering if any of the items she purchased at CVS were later found in her hotel room. If so, then logically she would have returned to the hotel AFTER being seen at CVS and on Main Street.

i wonder if it isnt self harm :( i hope she is safe and fine and found. either way i hope shes found.
I agree, hope Sherrian is found alive and well.

This MP case has gone quiet recently. Supposedly LE was checking on that video from the IHOP to see who may have used Sheriann's debit card, but so far I haven't seen any updates.

It would also be helpful if LE revealed whether the CVS items that Sherrian purchased were found in her hotel room after she disappeared. If so, then we can assume she actually returned to the hotel after she was last seen at that CVS.

Also, nothing that I've seen regarding her laptop or phone. LE has them both but I've seen no reports about what, if anything, has been found so far.

I admit that I didn't read every post in this thread, but if a different phone was used to order food, was there any indication that police have tried tracking that phone number?

Agreed, this thread has become very quiet. I've seen no new MSM reports recently, and most are from January/February. I'm not aware of any sightings of Sherrian or any new information in this case. The last I knew the family was waiting for LE to gain access to her phone and laptop, but that was a couple of months ago.

IIRC there was also some question about that last food purchase at IHOP using her debit card. I believe LE was checking security video to determine if Sherrian was actually the person who made that purchase, but I'm not sure if that information was released.

Sadly, she was found deceased. RIP Sherrian.

Sadly, she was found deceased. RIP Sherrian.

Very sad news. :(

The Connecticut River flows south from the CVS where she was last captured on video to Wethersfield, where her body was found. It is 16.6 miles by vehicle.

CVS, Main Street, Windsor Locks, to Wethersfield - Google Maps

Rest peacefully, Sherrian.

1654051090356.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members