Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

Another point is, why hide the body if you acted in self defense? You hide evidence of a crime, self defense is not a crime. So, that also doesn't make sense. This guy is going down.

Another point is, why hide the body if you acted in self defense? You hide evidence of a crime, self defense is not a crime. So, that also doesn't make sense. This guy is going down.
I agree. And he's taking someone with him imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was thinking about this...I know in our area, from when I was in college, you could get schwag(marijuana typically from Mexico condensed into brick forms, with lots of stems/seeds) for around $100-$200 an ounce. Not sure how much of that is in CT.

Yeah, it's in CT. I lived in CT until 2009, when I was in my early 20's. Typically mid-grade (a step up from the Mexican brick weed) would cost my friends about $120-$130/oz and I imagine prices haven't gone up *too* much since then.

Sorry I missed all the big news. This wasn't exactly the predicted outcome, but it began to become a much better possibility once the idea of drugs was introduced by a bunch of the locals on the Facebook page. As usual.....listen to the people closest to the action.

It sounds as if he was found about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile from the gravel pit I had highlighted on the map as a location of interest. They may still find his bike in the pond next to it eventually.
I don't think there is a gun to find like the suspect is saying, we are simply getting his version of the story, which paints him out to be the victim. I think he wanted his drugs and his cash too, and since everything was being kept on the down low between the two of them, he thought he could pull this off and get away with it. My guess is, he showed up with no drugs, and their meeting was really nothing more than a ploy and a flat out murder for cash. Then, right after he does it, he blabs about it to a friend of his that helps to cover it all up. They need to nail that kid as well.

I was out of pocket for the last 3 or 4 days, so I wasn't aware of any of these developments until this morning. I revised and added to the map what I could pull from the media reports and will post it below. Sorry for the delay, but I watched the Dallas Cowboys lose in the playoffs yesterday, so I will be in mourning for the next 48 hours or so. It's mandatory for all Texans.

revised map and locations here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp8ToRC1oXf4TugFTSFOGfaubZY&usp=sharing

In what way? In that it caused JW the problem that drove him to kill TJ? By all comments and Rufo's own comment there I don't see him as a direct connection to murder, especially when there is no connection between him and the accused or him and anyone connected to the accused.

Not with the murder--with the pot. Apparently the amount found with the guy who was arrested is close the amount in the TJ/Kevin situation.

Not with the murder--with the pot. Apparently the amount found with the guy who was arrested is close the amount in the TJ/Kevin situation.

That in & of itself is a bit of a stretch. Not saying there isn't a connection, but I would guess if there is, it is much more complicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teen accused in Sterling murder to appear in court on Tuesday

On Monday, legal experts said it looks like he's setting up a case based around self-defense.

They say it's going to be an uphill battle to prove it because this really has turned into a case of “he says, he says,” but Allen won’t be able to tell his side of the story.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/34270989/teen-accused-in-sterling-murder-to-appear-in-court-on-tuesday

He hides the guys body under rocks and brush, solicits help to throw his motorcycle in a pond, walks a 4 mile round trip to throw the "gun off a cliff", gets cleaned up and burns evidence, volunteers and helps search for his friend with a straight face................yep.............sounds like self-defense to me.

Nobody is dumb enough to buy that story except maybe a jury seated in Florida. (Casey Anthony, Dalia Dippolito )

You're in the wrong State buddy.

Sorry I missed all the big news. This wasn't exactly the predicted outcome, but it began to become a much better possibility once the idea of drugs was introduced by a bunch of the locals on the Facebook page. As usual.....listen to the people closest to the action.

It sounds as if he was found about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile from the gravel pit I had highlighted on the map as a location of interest. They may still find his bike in the pond next to it eventually.
I don't think there is a gun to find like the suspect is saying, we are simply getting his version of the story, which paints him out to be the victim. I think he wanted his drugs and his cash too, and since everything was being kept on the down low between the two of them, he thought he could pull this off and get away with it. My guess is, he showed up with no drugs, and their meeting was really nothing more than a ploy and a flat out murder for cash. Then, right after he does it, he blabs about it to a friend of his that helps to cover it all up. They need to nail that kid as well.

I was out of pocket for the last 3 or 4 days, so I wasn't aware of any of these developments until this morning. I revised and added to the map what I could pull from the media reports and will post it below. Sorry for the delay, but I watched the Dallas Cowboys lose in the playoffs yesterday, so I will be in mourning for the next 48 hours or so. It's mandatory for all Texans.

revised map and locations here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sp8ToRC1oXf4TugFTSFOGfaubZY&usp=sharing
Yay to Green Bay!!!

ETA with the quarterback y'all have next year will be y'all's year!!! Hoping this might be ours!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow, I had totally missed this!

I'm making guesses here, but could Kevin be detoxing and that's why it looks like he's in hospital scrubs? I believe TJ had money and was going to buy pot. I believe there was no pot and this was a planned robbery (to support a habit). I believe there was no gun. I'm curious to know where TJ's money went, and I totally believe there are probably a few people who knew all along what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 19-year-old Sterling teen stood with his eyes closed for most of his arraignment in Danielson Superior Court. He could be seen sobbing towards the end of his time in front a packed courtroom. He wasn’t the only one upset. Todd Allen‘s sister was visibly angry as she sat in the second row and his mother was simply sad.

Weismore’s bond was kept at $1 million. His case was transferred to Part A where major crimes are heard. He is due back in court February 3rd.

http://wtnh.com/2017/01/17/many-who...erling-teen-pack-court-to-see-alleged-killer/

i dont believe anything this kid says, im not even convinced he did this on his own. if he doesnt come clean hopefully they show him no mercy.

Weismore1.jpg Weismore2.jpg

weismore3.jpg

The cops should offer to take Weismore on a little field trip, "take us to the cliff you were talking about and show us where you threw the gun".

Oh yeah, and on the way back to the jail, stop at the local barber shop and get that mop trimmed....................I'll even pay for it.

The 19-year-old Sterling teen stood with his eyes closed for most of his arraignment in Danielson Superior Court. He could be seen sobbing towards the end of his time in front a packed courtroom. He wasn’t the only one upset. Todd Allen‘s sister was visibly angry as she sat in the second row and his mother was simply sad.

Weismore’s bond was kept at $1 million. His case was transferred to Part A where major crimes are heard. He is due back in court February 3rd.

http://wtnh.com/2017/01/17/many-who...erling-teen-pack-court-to-see-alleged-killer/
Marking my calendar!

Ohmg...Yes, get a haircut!!!

On the other hand, the guys in the prisons just LOVE redheads. They will give him a welcoming party he will never forget.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288