Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

My thought is they did not uncover any evidence that she was killed so they can’t charge her murder but why not kidnapping ? I think they could make that leap IMO and what about the report where she was seen with a man ? Was that never proven ? Where can she be ?
JMO
My thought is they did not uncover any evidence that she was killed so they can’t charge her murder but why not kidnapping ? I think they could make that leap IMO and what about the report where she was seen with a man ? Was that never proven ? Where can she be ?
JMO
Yes, I’m curious why they haven’t charged him for CH’s murder yet...? Unless they want to charge him with both and are waiting for more evidence.

Yeah I think it’s very strange that they told the public his arrest is coming... but when? Why would they say this? Is it a ploy to make him crack or something? So strange. And so sad. :(

Vanessa was added to NAMUS yesterday: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Original

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact November 29, 2019
NamUs Case Created January 21, 2020
Last Known Location Map
Location Ansonia, Connecticut 06401
New Haven County

Circumstances of Disappearance

Was last seen with mother and father on 11/29/19. Mother was found murder on 12/2/19 and we were unable to locate Vanessa

:(

Sabina Kuriakose (@SabinaKuriakose) | Twitter
JOSE MORALES IN COURT: He is back in court in New Haven on weapons charges. No arrest warrant issued by Ansonia police yet although they have said he is prime suspect in daughter Vanessa’s dissapearance and murder of her mother Christine.
Sunday marked two months since Christine was killed and Vanessa went missing
Court is in recess. Morales has not been brought into courtroom yet. Members of Christine & Vanessa’s family are present
Authorities still looking for items similar to these, which they believe may help lead them to missing one year old toddler Vanessa.

@MattMcFarland3

Ansonia PD holding a Noon press conference, updating the the murder investigation of Christine Holloway. Her body was discovered inside her home in early Dec. & her baby daughter Vanessa Morales was missing, triggering an Amber Alert.

You beat me to it. Also on Valley Independent Sentinel FB Page:

"The Ansonia Police Department will be having a press conference today, 2/7/2020, at 12:00P.M. at Ansonia City Hall, 253 Main St, to update the investigation into the homicide of Christine Holloway."

I'm assuming, hoping, they're announcing a warrant service on the prime suspect, but sad that the release doesn't mention Vanessa so not likely there will be an announcement about her. :(

Her aunt posts regularly to FB, and it's shared regularly on local groups, and seeing her face over and over is both bitter and sweet for me. I can't imagine not knowing where my niece was, and not being able to lay her to rest if she was gone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back