Still Missing CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019 *arrest* #2

even laying out that the bloody material in the donation bin was related to Christine's murder.....
And just how stupid was that, to put it in a children's bin? Like some volunteer going through the stuff donated wouldn't be suspicious of finding items with blood all over them?

What a sicko. I wish they found darling Vanessa- where could this poor little girl be? I don't get a good vibe and never have, of her being safe. Please please, I want to eat crow and have Vanessa safe somewhere.......

Wondering how JM was implicated as a suspect. Located weapon? Prints in house? Found things at his house?

Just cannot believe a father would harm such a darling little girl, but it seems somehow he knows the whereabouts of the child, albeit dead or alive. W/o a death penalty and probably a forthcoming charge in CH's murder, he has no incentive to reveal info about VM. This guy doesn't seem to have connections to anyone who would actually take and care for a child. Must not have a conscience either. Thinking the worst...

When they named him a suspect, instead of the standard POI used since the Richard Jewell grave injustices happened when the FBI, and the media both called a total innocent man, who was actually a hero, the SUSPECT, it shows LE had irrefutable evidence he indeed is the one who murdered this innocent mother, and took her precious child afterwards.

We have seen countless cases involving bio mothers, and fathers who have cruelly murdered their own children.

Imo, none of them had one bit of conscience when doing so. Not only do many moms or dads do so, many of the murders involved barbaric overkills of their own children.

Sadly so many different active forums on WS right now are about mothers, and dads who have diabolically murdered their own children.

Since it's the holiday season I've been thinking about so many murdered children who are in graves all across our nation... with most murdered by their own evil parents, that it would be nice if each community would come together to put flowers on each grave to show none of them will ever be forgotten.

I continue to pray this beautiful little child is alive, and will be found safe.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
And just how stupid was that, to put it in a children's bin? Like some volunteer going through the stuff donated wouldn't be suspicious of finding items with blood all over them?

What a sicko. I wish they found darling Vanessa- where could this poor little girl be? I don't get a good vibe and never have, of her being safe. Please please, I want to eat crow and have Vanessa safe somewhere.......
I would so happily join you in a crow feast...I know that this thread is quiet because there is no new info being released and not much to discuss, but somehow it still makes me incredibly sad that it's quiet, and she is still missing. It's so cold. It's almost Christmas. Poor sweet baby girl. UGH my hormones.

JUST IN: Ansonia police will hold a news conference at 5pm to update the media & public on the Vanessa Morales/Christine Holloway cases. It’ll be the first time police speak since naming Jose Morales the suspect in both his daughter’s disappearance and his gf’s murder. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

JUST IN: Ansonia police will hold a news conference at 5pm to update the media & public on the Vanessa Morales/Christine Holloway cases. It’ll be the first time police speak since naming Jose Morales the suspect in both his daughter’s disappearance and his gf’s murder. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Looking forward to this.

Looking forward to this.
Yeah, me too. I’m not sure what we should expect, as it’s not like he’s actually been charged yet.

I can’t imagine they’re holding a presser just for the hell of it, so there will be something new. We haven’t had that in a while.

Yeah, me too. I’m not sure what we should expect, as it’s not like he’s actually been charged yet.

I can’t imagine they’re holding a presser just for the hell of it, so there will be something new. We haven’t had that in a while.
Fingers crossed you're right. I'm not sure what info they could possibly release, other than possibly changing the course of the investigation. :(

Fingers crossed you're right. I'm not sure what info they could possibly release, other than possibly changing the course of the investigation. :(
Yeah, I don’t know either. I don’t expect them to say they’re changing course, but you never know. I’ve always thought this was a double murder, but I just don’t see them saying that without a body.

If they had a body, we would almost certainly know.

These statements were from a week ago:

Sources told News 8 that police will officially release a suspect’s name and picture sometime in the next couple of days. They also said police still have hope that little Vanessa is alive and tips continue to pour in.

“That is our working premise and that will continue to be our working premise until we are given something to the contrary.”

– LT. PATRICK LYNCH, ANSONIA POLICE DEPARTMENT

Lt. Patrick Lynch of the Ansonia Police Department told News 8 that he thinks, the way the investigation is going, that they will have answers on both cases “relatively shortly.”

“We think that at the pace we’re going we’re going to have answers relatively shortly.

Does that mean in terms of who killed Christine Holloway or who may have Vanessa? At this point we’re not going to differentiate between the two, this is one investigation.”
– LT. PATRICK LYNCH, ANSONIA POLICE DEPARTMENT

https://www.wtnh.com/news/news-8-exclusive/sources-police-close-to-naming-suspect-in-ansonia-mothers-death/

So glad to see that there's a presser coming! Was just lamenting up thread about how quiet it's been. That being said, if they had found baby V's body I feel like we would have heard, hard to keep that quiet esp. with a medical examiners van etc.

Curious. Will be tuned in.

This gives me a little hope yet that they think they can find her alive. From the 12/19 APD press release:
"Finding Vanessa and bringing her home safely is our main priority. We are not looking to arrest or start criminal proceedings against whoever has Vanessa; we just want her returned to her family."

Ansonia Police Department
There’s always a chance, but this is pretty consistent with messaging from law enforcement in cases like this.

Unless they have solid evidence to the contrary, they typically maintain that they are looking for living people.

It keeps the public more engaged than them indicating anything to the contrary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back